• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

All New Races V.2.0 + AI

ALL NEW RACES

Play with eight different playable races from the World of Warcraft universe.

KNIGHTS OF THE SILVER HAND

The Order of holy knights and warriors serve as the martial branch of the Church of Light. Empowered by the Holy Light, these mighty warriors brandish both their warhammers and holy fire in the battle against all who would trample the meek and innocent, as they seek to be an example of the Light's teachings, protecting the weak and vanquishing the evil of the world.

BRONZEBEARD DWARVES
The Bronzebeard clan is preeminent among the various Ironforge dwarf clans of Khaz Modan. Although with low survivability and maneuverability, they can easily devastate their enemies with superior firepower, machinery, and mechanical marvel.
dorf-png.399192

ORCISH HORDE
Prolific and physically powerful race of Draenor that embrace the power of the elements through shamanistic ways while also raised as honorable warriors. Dedicated to carving out an existence in a world that has come to largely revile them, the orcs have recently turned their attention to reinvigorated conquests.
images

BLOODHOOVES TAURENS
The Tauren of the Bloodhoof tribe are a peaceful and honorable but also a fierce fighters when roused. Highly skilled in Hunting and Shamanism held with high regard, as is their worship of the Earth Mother and respect for the land and nature.

THE SENTINELS
The primary military arm and organization of the Night Elven race composed of devout and well-trained warrioresses, often with strong ties to the Sisterhood of Elune. Blessed by the Goddes of Elune herself, the Sentinels army can harness the power of the Moon to enhance their combat capability with agility and lethal tactics.
latest

CENARION CIRCLES
A Harmonious order named after Cenarius that guides and keeps watch over the world's druids and their practices. Consists of Druids, beasts of the wilds, and forces of nature. Combining their strength to unleash the wrath of nature on those who dare defile the wilds.
latest

UNDEAD SCOURGE
Formed initially as the precursor to an invasion by the Demons of the Burning Legion, the Scourge broke free from their demonic masters and — under the iron rule of the dread Lich King — have built up their power base on the arctic continent of Northrend. Consisting of thousands of walking corpses, disembodied spirits, beasts of the north, and damned mortal men, the Scourge is a terrifying and insidious enemy and perhaps the most dangerous threat to the world of Azeroth.
latest

DEMONS OF THE BURNING LEGION
The vast, innumerable army of chaos demon spawns who seek to destroy all life and conquer the universe. Created by the great fallen titan Sargeras, they annihilate all who stood against them with mighty strength and unmeasurable power.

Version 1
- Added

Version 2.0
- Added AI for all 8 races
- Fixed bugs
- Combat Engineer ability requirement fix
- Tauren Brave shieldbearer ability fix
- Imp icon fix
- Obelisk model fix
- Queen of Pain soundset fix
- Pits change into Altar and reworked
- Fiend Incarceration, Demon Gate research upgrade requirements.
- Victory conditions.

Model
Blizzard Entertainment
Model Packs
Ujimasa Hojo
Model Derivatives
EvilCryptLord
AbyssShade
JesusHipster
Air Essence
Weep
Arcane Missile
Haistrah
Arcane Arrow
RavenBlackbird
Archangel Arcana
Rubellu Sidus
Archfiend
Vinz
SFX Models
Kuhneghetz
Aura of Death
Tarrasque
Axemaster
H4ppyem0
AxeMissile
Salendious
Ballistae and Glaive Thrower
Infrisios
Battle Cry
Norinrad
Battle Priest
SuPa-
Beholder
HerrDave
Berry Bush
Delorin
Black Glow
doom_sheep
Black Heal Life Steal
johnwar
Model Packs
JetFangInferno
Effect Packs
M_Exanime
Blood Nova
Zephyrius2412
Effect Packs

Icon
Blizzard Entertainment
Icon Packs
r.ace613
Icon Derivatives
DarkFang
Icon Packs
Naze
Arrow / Spears
bu3ny
Bandit Defend
komarovba
BarracksDarkTroll
protivogaznik
Bear Stomp
Zephyrius2412
Icon Packs
OgeRfaCes
Black_Orb
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Icon Packs
Null
Icon Packs
Anachron
Icon Packs
BLazeKraze
Icon Packs
The Panda
Icon Packs
sheep_critter
ArmoredFelGuard
Muoteck
ArmoredFist
Infinitynexus
AutoRepairBots
Tarrasque
BTNAxeMaster
bigapple90
Icon Packs
Scias
Icon Packs
KnnO
Barrel2
Norinrad
BTNBattlePriest
Golden-Drake
BearPaw Icon Packs
Kimbo
Icon Packs
Kam
Beholder
NFWar
Icon Packs
ChevronSeven
BowOfElunesGrace
Kwah
Branch
genin32
ChaosBolt
MasterHaosis
Chaos Icon Packs
Kuhneghetz
ChaosTauren
Eagle XI
Chapel
SkriK
Cog
CrushUndead
Chief-Oblivion
DarkOrb
4eNNightmare
Icon Packs
Marcos DAB
Icon Packs
-Berz-
Icon Packs
Synthax Kisuke
DeathSphere
Chucky
DemonicArtifact
JollyD
DemonicSkullPendant
Firelord
DenOfWonders
Moy
DragonEyeUpdate02
MasterTrainer
DragonFire
Sin'dorei300
Icon Packs
Mullar
DrainSoul
Gwen Stefani
Druid_Staff_Nature_Earth
Pyramidhe@d
dwarvenhammer3
General Frank
Icon Packs
Hellx-Magnus
EagleDruidStaff
Champara Bros
EarthNova
kola
Eclipse
Mr.Goblin
Icon Packs
Sunreaver
EnsnareSeaCreatures
Xetanth87
EntangledGoldMine
The_Silent
Icon Packs
Dalharukn
EyeofDarkness
Helix-Magnus
EyeofShadows
Pink_Lotus
Icon Packs
MC !
Icon Packs
Bright Lord
Icon Packs
Illidan_09
Icon Packs
KelThuzad
Icon Packs
FrIkY
Icon Packs
Lestat(br)
Icon Packs

IF I MISS ANYONE, JUST LET ME KNOW, THANK YOU
Previews
Contents

All New Races (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Please look more closely as many names seem not to be on the credits list: Resources in use by All New Races V.2.0 + AI I wouldn't call them races but factions or rather subfactions. Fury Swipes is present on the furbolg unit and on the furbolg...
Level 13
I took a quick glance and I like what I see! The map have custom techtrees, mechanics and abilities but it seems the map state is still alpha/beta.

Bugs:
The Drunkard Ale item have the opposite effect instead of healing it reduces health.
I don't see rearmed gyrocopter in the workshop like for the ubertank in the factory.
Combat Engineer place turret ability uses the battle priest training requirement instead of combat engineer requirement.
Tauren Brave shieldbearer ability and research tooltips are not consistent.
There is a building in Imp build menu with greenicon that does nothing.
The Obelisk have no model.
The Queen of Pain soundset is the lich, not really fitting.
The Dreadlord's ability Hunter of Shadows at lvl 1 grants permanent invisibility in my opinion is imbalanced.
Sacrifical Pit still have the ability to turn acolyte into shades.
Sacrifical Pit doesn't have the deathcoil ability as mentioned in the building tooltip.
Ritual Pit doesn't have deathcoil, doom and inferno abilities as mentioned in the building tooltip.
Fiend Incarceration, Demon Gate have the wrong research upgrade requirements.
No victory conditions.

Would be nice if the AI also uses the custom races too!
You should also add screenshots and a better map description.

Attachments

• PlainsofSnowAllNewRacesScrnShot1.png
    PlainsofSnowAllNewRacesScrnShot1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 434
  • PlainsofSnowAllNewRacesScrnShot2.png
    PlainsofSnowAllNewRacesScrnShot2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 430
  • PlainsofSnowAllNewRacesScrnShot3.png
    PlainsofSnowAllNewRacesScrnShot3.png
    2 MB · Views: 429
Apparently, it has some sort of aura that causes armor reduction. Not sure if it affect enemies, but I know it affect the Imp.

Everything else is spot on and I agree with the listed issues.

Level 6
I took a quick glance and I like what I see! The map have custom techtrees, mechanics and abilities but it seems the map state is still alpha/beta.

Bugs:
The Drunkard Ale item have the opposite effect instead of healing it reduces health.
I don't see rearmed gyrocopter in the workshop like for the ubertank in the factory.
Combat Engineer place turret ability uses the battle priest training requirement instead of combat engineer requirement.
Tauren Brave shieldbearer ability and research tooltips are not consistent.
The Obelisk have no model.
The Queen of Pain soundset is the lich, not really fitting.
The Dreadlord's ability Hunter of Shadows at lvl 1 grants permanent invisibility in my opinion is imbalanced.
Sacrifical Pit still have the ability to turn acolyte into shades.
Sacrifical Pit doesn't have the deathcoil ability as mentioned in the building tooltip.
Ritual Pit doesn't have deathcoil, doom and inferno abilities as mentioned in the building tooltip.
Fiend Incarceration, Demon Gate have the wrong research upgrade requirements.
No victory conditions.

Would be nice if the AI also uses the custom races too!
You should also add screenshots and a better map description.
Thank you for your respond, I will fix it soon

Level 8
I cannot level up the custom heroes on this map above level 5 somehow. By the way, they are good concepts.
Heroes in the Frozen Throne can't level up beyond 5 without fighting enemy units. I think this can be changed in gameplay constants though by going to 'Hero XP- creep reduction table' and deleting the '0' entry. I read that on a thread I found by googling but I haven't tested it yet

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Plains of Snow - All New Races
You can also upload your map here to generate a list: Asset scanner

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 4
Hello! I was playing as the demons a little while earlier, and I couldn't help but notice that my game started to lag a lot. At first I assumed it was cause of the Sacrificial Pits and stuff since there were floating skulls and maybe it took a lot of memory to load in those effects so I tested it by reloading the map and then building like...uhh 12 of em and upgrading them to max level, it started to lag as I suspected.
But after destroying them In my original save it still continued to lag.
Can you tell me why this happens? Are the effects like those dark spots tomes leave behind when picked up?
I love the new races so far but this lag is really killing my buzz.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Please look more closely as many names seem not to be on the credits list: Resources in use by All New Races V.2.0 + AI

I wouldn't call them races but factions or rather subfactions.

1. Fury Swipes is present on the furbolg unit and on the furbolg hero. Would be nice not to repeat abilities. Same with Venomous Spores.
  2. Earthshock is just Thunderclap.
  3. Anciet Staff is overpowered. Basically having a fountain of life around you all the time.
  4. Enchanted has the same icon as Cenarius Blood.
  5. Ancient of Strength's upgrade mentions Chimaeras but this faction has none but the Emerald Wyrm.
  6. Living Woodwork's icon is also on an upgrade the Cenarion Circle has.
Overall, a nice implementation which could use more custom stuff here and there instead of renamed/reskinned abilities.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 6
Please look more closely as many names seem not to be on the credits list: Resources in use by All New Races V.2.0 + AI

I wouldn't call them races but factions or rather subfactions.

1. Fury Swipes is present on the furbolg unit and on the furbolg hero. Would be nice not to repeat abilities. Same with Venomous Spores.
  2. Earthshock is just Thunderclap.
  3. Anciet Staff is overpowered. Basically having a fountain of life around you all the time.
  4. Enchanted has the same icon as Cenarius Blood.
  5. Ancient of Strength's upgrade mentions Chimaeras but this faction has none but the Emerald Wyrm.
  6. Living Woodwork's icon is also on an upgrade the Cenarion Circle has.
Thank you for the immediate feedback

Will be updating the Credit list

Well, I just never thought it through about the naming. But I aim to differentiate the standard race and split it into their own faction based on their race, For example, the Human Race will be split into Humans (Silver Hand), Dwarves, High Elves / Blood Elves (future update). Dwarven Riflemen are replaced with Human Lieutenants with crossbows as a range unit. High Elves / Blood Elves Priests are replaced with Human Clerics.

1. I thought It would be good for the furbolgs to have a unique trait for them and that would be their improved attack speed.
Venomous Spores I want to stack the ability dps for the Hero and Dryad units.
2. Hehe I really need to expand my creativity, but I just can't think about what ability will be good with the Furbolg Hero model animation and can synchronize with his other abilities.
3. I haven't had a chance to see the effect in-game, but I set the regeneration rate to 4hp/s, not from the base of 1%hp/s. I will have to check it.
4. Im out of idea for the icon hehe
5. Whoops missed it
6. Will look for new icons then

Have you tried the other factions, will be looking forward to your suggestions and feedback on them

Last edited:
Level 8
Thank you for the immediate feedback

Will be updating the Credit list

Well, I just never thought it through about the naming. But I aim to differentiate the standard race and split it into their own faction based on their race, For example, the Human Race will be split into Humans (Silver Hand), Dwarves, High Elves / Blood Elves (future update). Dwarven Riflemen are replaced with Human Lieutenants with crossbows as a range unit. High Elves / Blood Elves Priests are replaced with Human Clerics.

1. I thought It would be good for the furbolgs to have a unique trait for them and that would be their improved attack speed.
Venomous Spores I want to stack the ability dps for the Hero and Dryad units.
2. Hehe I really need to expand my creativity, but I just can't think about what ability will be good with the Furbolg Hero model animation and can synchronize with his other abilities.
3. I haven't had a chance to see the effect in-game, but I set the regeneration rate to 4hp/s, not from the base of 1%hp/s. I will have to check it.
4. Im out of idea for the icon hehe
5. Whoops missed it
6. Will look for new icons then

Have you tried the other factions, will be looking forward to your suggestions and feedback on them
Will you also add Old Gods and Zandalari Trolls later?

Level 6
Will you also add Old Gods and Zandalari Trolls later?
I'm currently focusing on the main factions for each race, but I also thought about adding neutral races such as the faceless ones (old gods) but not Zandalari Trolls as there will be a Troll sub-faction from the Orc race which is the Darkspear Trolls.

Level 15
Played all races. Really liked some of the ideas, like Tauren focusing on Kodos or all invisible, night focused Sentinels. Map still needs some quality checks, because I have found couple of bugs, the biggest one being not able to upgrade your Dwarven units.

I would do something about "vanilla" races, but overall, enjoyed it. Also, map choice is kind of shitty. Planning on adding more races?

Level 6
Played all races. Really liked some of the ideas, like Tauren focusing on Kodos or all invisible, night focused Sentinels. Map still needs some quality checks, because I have found couple of bugs, the biggest one being not able to upgrade your Dwarven units.

I would do something about "vanilla" races, but overall, enjoyed it. Also, map choice is kind of shitty. Planning on adding more races?
Thank you for the feedback, I will check all the races once more to check for more bugs, will be glad if anyone report more bugs
My thought exactly on map choice, is there anyway to change the map with edited objects and triggers?
Looking forward to any updates planned for this map! Personally, I think I prefer the original priest/chaplain vanilla human has compared to the clerics.
Thank you for playing, well I'm thinking to add more races such as High Elves for Human race, Darkspear Trolls for Orcs, Forsakens for Undead, and Watchers for the NE
I add clerics for their affiliation to the Church of the Holy Light that has connection with the Order of the Silver Hand for lore sake
Priests will be available in the upcoming High Elven race, but thank you for your opinion.

Level 13
Thank you for the feedback, I will check all the races once more to check for more bugs, will be glad if anyone report more bugs
My thought exactly on map choice, is there anyway to change the map with edited objects and triggers?
1. Open your map
2. Go to Import Manager -> File -> Export All Files...
3. Go to Object Editor -> File -> Export All Object Data...
4. Go to Trigger Editor -> File -> Export Triggers...
5. Open new map (for example, Silverpine Forest)
6. Go to Import Manager -> File -> Import Files...
7. Manually fix filepaths of imported files
8. Go to Object Editor -> File -> Import All Object Data...
9. Go to Trigger Editor -> File -> Import Triggers...
10. Add new map to map thread/post by clicking Add resource near the bottom of your map thread/post instead of replacing current map for more maps variety

Thank you for playing, well I'm thinking to add more races such as High Elves for Human race, Darkspear Trolls for Orcs, Forsakens for Undead, and Watchers for the NE
I add clerics for their affiliation to the Church of the Holy Light that has connection with the Order of the Silver Hand for lore sake
Priests will be available in the upcoming High Elven race, but thank you for your opinion.
Looking forward to more races :grin:

Level 4
I've commented on your page directly about how I love this map / these factions & how I want more of this--
But now that I've played several hours of Dwarves vs everyone I have some feedback:

Please for the love of god give the Miner more variation in voice lines. Every time I need a building or repair it's "yOu sEeM a LiTlE PaRcHeD."
•There are upgrades for Gryphon Rider and yet no ways to make said unit...?
•Demons inevitably crash the game. After 1-2 hour(s) of playing like a cheesy dumbass (such as building a never ending wall of canons + lumberjacking my way to the next gold mine vs interacting with the map) the match will just brick itself because the raw power of whatever the demons are doing with their unit production (like also building a shit ton of Ziggurats JUST to cock block and stall me from attacking their mine) is apparently too incomprehensible for my gaming PC. While this is hilarious, it's a pretty serious bug.

Thank you for this map. Hot damn do I crave more.
(Especially for the orcs. Like, really, Far Seer and Beastmaster? And I don't even remember their 1 custom hero, the fel orc knight or whatever. I understand why these hero options are kept familiar to the core faction they're deviating from, but it still feels lame as hell compared to the ballin' new heroes from the other factions-- like bear riding kings and snipers with flashbangs)

Edit 1.0: Arch Necromancer is phenomenal. Everything about the design of his toolkit feels so good, and this singular addition to the Undead roster makes me want to play the faction so much more, especially since there's now a mass variety of skeleton-types to summon, and not just from the hero, but from the Necromancer Unit as well!! (skele archers, berserkers, mages, building recking orcs, ect)
-
Also, something I forgot to mention last time: if dwarven troops are meant to have "low survivability" then their mechanical units should be extremely tanky to compensate. The faction's literal tanks and fighter jets do not feel that sturdy.

Edit 2.0: An addendum is needed for the Marauder from the Orc Hero roster. Much like the Arch Necromancer, the Marauder is like a super version of a previously existing unit (in this case, Raider) and he's well designed and a lot of fun to play (not to mention his model looks amazing). However, I still stand by my stance of wanting more unique orc heroes (though making Beastmaster green was a nice touch).

Edit 3.0: The Tinker from the dwarf faction needs a massive buff. For a unit who's entire purpose is for repair, he's frankly no better at it then a Miner. I compared, side by side, 1 miner vs 1 tinker to repair their own individual tower at 217 HP and the Miner came out a good chunk ahead. Maybe the tinker gets better with buffs, but out the gate he should be able to out-pace two miners considering he takes up two food and a lot more gold+lumber.
-
Meanwhile, Tauren. They are the definition of quality over quantity and not only is it thematically appropriate, it feels good knowing your handful of units have a fighting chance against getting rushed by a dozen footmen. Additionally, their mechanical relationship with the kodos feels like the platonic ideal and natural evolution of other such mechanics that we've seen in scarce quantities in OG WC3 (I.E. Acolytes transforming into Shades & Night Elf Archers combing with Hippogryphs)-- I'm always a huge fan for unit interactions like these when executed so well. Sunwalker is also an excellent hero who brings a lot of flash and substance to the roster. It's genuinely been hard to find anything other than praise for the Tauren faction...
Except: Battlemaster. He's good. In fact, he's almost familiar. To a great hero. Would his skillset happen to be inspired by Jah'rakal, AKA, Troll Warlord from OG DOTA? If so then I beg that Battlemaster get some buffs-- •Getting rid of Blind? Good choice, but its replacement of throwing more axes is almost as mid. •Endurance Aura? See, at a glance that's hype, but bring back Fervor with it so he can stack his own attack speed to 100% in a 1-v-1 (this never happens, but only because no one dares to square up to Warlord in a straight-up fight). •And finally, swapping between melee and ranged is amazing, as are the stat bonuses that come with it, but dude, Warlord's melee form came with bash! I know this feedback is coming from the only Jah'rakal main on the planet, but do my boy some justice in his spiritual successor, c'mon!

Edit 4.0: I've never had enthusiasm for Night Elf, so my commentary feels aloof. I like the changes to Ancients mostly, both that each individual tree provides food + upgrades to make them move faster. I feel as though every player at one point has wanted to do a "ancients only" army, so now maybe someone will be crazy enough to try.
Also, whereas the Demon faction crashes the match in the late game, the Sentinels crash the early game... immediately. At best I'm able to put one single building down before I'm ejected from WC3 entirely. Needless to say this is a massive bug, and a bummer.

Edit 5.0: For some reason when setting the AI to Orc they can either spawn as the Horde, Tauren, or the Sentinels. I haven't played a full game against them, but they at least don't crash the match 5-10min in. However, when using the Legion's Vampire hero to charm a Botanist, I'm able to use them to build a single building before suddenly-- crash. My guess is whatever is going on to make them spawn under the "Orc" tag might be what's making them unplayable for me and potentially others.

Last edited:
Level 6
I've commented on your page directly about how I love this map / these factions & how I want more of this--
But now that I've played several hours of Dwarves vs everyone I have some feedback:

Please for the love of god give the Miner more variation in voice lines. Every time I need a building or repair it's "yOu sEeM a LiTlE PaRcHeD."
•There are upgrades for Gryphon Rider and yet no ways to make said unit...?
•Demons inevitably crash the game. After 1-2 hour(s) of playing like a cheesy dumbass (such as building a never ending wall of canons + lumberjacking my way to the next gold mine vs interacting with the map) the match will just brick itself because the raw power of whatever the demons are doing with their unit production (like also building a shit ton of Ziggurats JUST to cock block and stall me from attacking their mine) is apparently too incomprehensible for my gaming PC. While this is hilarious, it's a pretty serious bug.

Thank you for this map. Hot damn do I crave more.
(Especially for the orcs. Like, really, Far Seer and Beastmaster? And I don't even remember their 1 custom hero, the fel orc knight or whatever. I understand why these hero options are kept familiar to the core faction they're deviating from, but it still feels lame as hell compared to the ballin' new heroes from the other factions-- like bear riding kings and snipers with flashbangs)

Edit 1.0: Arch Necromancer is phenomenal. Everything about the design of his toolkit feels so good, and this singular addition to the Undead roster makes me want to play the faction so much more, especially since there's now a mass variety of skeleton-types to summon, and not just from the hero, but from the Necromancer Unit as well!! (skele archers, berserkers, mages, building recking orcs, ect)
-
Also, something I forgot to mention last time: if dwarven troops are meant to have "low survivability" then their mechanical units should be extremely tanky to compensate. The faction's literal tanks and fighter jets do not feel that sturdy.

Edit 2.0: An addendum is needed for the Marauder from the Orc Hero roster. Much like the Arch Necromancer, the Marauder is like a super version of a previously existing unit (in this case, Raider) and he's well designed and a lot of fun to play (not to mention his model looks amazing). However, I still stand by my stance of wanting more unique orc heroes (though making Beastmaster green was a nice touch).

Edit 3.0: The Tinker from the dwarf faction needs a massive buff. For a unit who's entire purpose is for repair, he's frankly no better at it then a Miner. I compared, side by side, 1 miner vs 1 tinker to repair their own individual tower at 217 HP and the Miner came out a good chunk ahead. Maybe the tinker gets better with buffs, but out the gate he should be able to out-pace two miners considering he takes up two food and a lot more gold+lumber.
-
Meanwhile, Tauren. They are the definition of quality over quantity and not only is it thematically appropriate, it feels good knowing your handful of units have a fighting chance against getting rushed by a dozen footmen. Additionally, their mechanical relationship with the kodos feels like the platonic ideal and natural evolution of other such mechanics that we've seen in scarce quantities in OG WC3 (I.E. Acolytes transforming into Shades & Night Elf Archers combing with Hippogryphs)-- I'm always a huge fan for unit interactions like these when executed so well. Sunwalker is also an excellent hero who brings a lot of flash and substance to the roster. It's genuinely been hard to find anything other than praise for the Tauren faction...
Except: Battlemaster. He's good. In fact, he's almost familiar. To a great hero. Would his skillset happen to be inspired by Jah'rakal, AKA, Troll Warlord from OG DOTA? If so then I beg that Battlemaster get some buffs-- •Getting rid of Blind? Good choice, but its replacement of throwing more axes is almost as mid. •Endurance Aura? See, at a glance that's hype, but bring back Fervor with it so he can stack his own attack speed to 100% in a 1-v-1 (this never happens, but only because no one dares to square up to Warlord in a straight-up fight). •And finally, swapping between melee and ranged is amazing, as are the stat bonuses that come with it, but dude, Warlord's melee form came with bash! I know this feedback is coming from the only Jah'rakal main on the planet, but do my boy some justice in his spiritual successor, c'mon!

Edit 4.0: I've never had enthusiasm for Night Elf, so my commentary feels aloof. I like the changes to Ancients mostly, both that each individual tree provides food + upgrades to make them move faster. I feel as though every player at one point has wanted to do a "ancients only" army, so now maybe someone will be crazy enough to try.
Also, whereas the Demon faction crashes the match in the late game, the Sentinels crash the early game... immediately. At best I'm able to put one single building down before I'm ejected from WC3 entirely. Needless to say this is a massive bug, and a bummer.

Edit 5.0: For some reason when setting the AI to Orc they can either spawn as the Horde, Tauren, or the Sentinels. I haven't played a full game against them, but they at least don't crash the match 5-10min in. However, when using the Legion's Vampire hero to charm a Botanist, I'm able to use them to build a single building before suddenly-- crash. My guess is whatever is going on to make them spawn under the "Orc" tag might be what's making them unplayable for me and potentially others.
Oh wow thank you very much for your feedbacks, I really appreciate it.
1. Lol i literally can feel the pain. For the voice lines especially Dwarven Miners, I can't find any other suitable unit for them as I'm running out of options and i only used existing voice lines as this was my first map, but i intend to improve it along the way,
2. Ouch i was going to give Gryphon Riders for the upcoming Stormhammer Clan faction units, but it seems i was also considering including it to the Bronzebeard Clan, my bad.
3. Tinkers have Normal Repair and Hyper Repair, the Hyper Repair cost no resources and it is HP based heal, if my calculation was correct, it repairs much faster to units or structures with higher HP, but maybe i also need to give it a threshold so they are not outclassed from a low class miner with no engineering background, duh
3. Really have to improve the Demon race AI huhu,
4. The Orcish Horde race was meant to be a more flexible playstyle with the Marauder as the mobile tactic hero supplemented with their fast-paced units such as Raiders, Dragon Riders, and Wyvern Riders.
5. Ah yes the infamous tazdingo man, while apparently it is inspired from it, but i was meant to implement Jahrakal rapid attack mechanic into the upcoming Darkspear Tribe hero named the Troll Warlord. So the Battlemaster was just my experiment, called it a prototype of the upcoming hero.
6. I cant say why and how, but when i placed the Sentinel AI faction in the Night Elf race slot, the AI wont run. But when i placed it to other races slot such as the Orc, the AI was running just fine. Im also confused about this so thats why i placed the Sentinel AI with the Orc race.
7. Well for the crash bugs, its probably my fault, much apologies, cause i only use older version of the game, which is v1.26. And very much that's what causing all bugs and crashes for maybe all users as when i played it for myself it was working just fine. My deepest apologies.

I really cant say enough thank you for your feedbacks.
I need to update my game really, its getting annoying that i have so much idea to update for this map but i only have this old version game of mine, sad

Level 4
Oh wow thank you very much for your feedbacks, I really appreciate it.
1. Lol i literally can feel the pain. For the voice lines especially Dwarven Miners, I can't find any other suitable unit for them as I'm running out of options and i only used existing voice lines as this was my first map, but i intend to improve it along the way,
2. Ouch i was going to give Gryphon Riders for the upcoming Stormhammer Clan faction units, but it seems i was also considering including it to the Bronzebeard Clan, my bad.
3. Tinkers have Normal Repair and Hyper Repair, the Hyper Repair cost no resources and it is HP based heal, if my calculation was correct, it repairs much faster to units or structures with higher HP, but maybe i also need to give it a threshold so they are not outclassed from a low class miner with no engineering background, duh
3. Really have to improve the Demon race AI huhu,
4. The Orcish Horde race was meant to be a more flexible playstyle with the Marauder as the mobile tactic hero supplemented with their fast-paced units such as Raiders, Dragon Riders, and Wyvern Riders.
5. Ah yes the infamous tazdingo man, while apparently it is inspired from it, but i was meant to implement Jahrakal rapid attack mechanic into the upcoming Darkspear Tribe hero named the Troll Warlord. So the Battlemaster was just my experiment, called it a prototype of the upcoming hero.
6. I cant say why and how, but when i placed the Sentinel AI faction in the Night Elf race slot, the AI wont run. But when i placed it to other races slot such as the Orc, the AI was running just fine. Im also confused about this so thats why i placed the Sentinel AI with the Orc race.
7. Well for the crash bugs, its probably my fault, much apologies, cause i only use older version of the game, which is v1.26. And very much that's what causing all bugs and crashes for maybe all users as when i played it for myself it was working just fine. My deepest apologies.

I really cant say enough thank you for your feedbacks.
I need to update my game really, its getting annoying that i have so much idea to update for this map but i only have this old version game of mine, sad
No apologies necessary.

I'm grateful you made this with an older version of the game as I still play on v1.21b and don't plan on updating to reforged.
Thank you for reading my feedback, taking time to contemplate it as well as respond, and I hope it encourages you to develop more.
Keep making stuff like Marauder and Arch Necromancer and you can't go wrong, man (there are a lot of other good units, I'm just bias).

Level 11
good map although there is some bugs the archdruid when he goes tree mode and reverts to elf mode loses all his abilities to cast , and is it me or the burning legion towers are way stronger than anything? i mean sieging a burning legion base took me like 30 minutes from back and forth just to kill 1 tower with my keepers and MGs i like the distinction between the races the orcish is just all orcs like wc1 , for me i found the best races to be the dwarves and the sentinels would be a fun map to host and play with people a fun altered melee map even if there is some broken units there and there its a solid one