• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plague 1:The East V2.01 (Prot)

CHARGE.jpg

THE PLAGUE 1: THE EAST

Attack.jpg

Arrows.jpg

Calvary.jpg

EPIC1.jpg

EPIC2.jpg

Warren.jpg

LOADING SCREEN BY FORGE-T on Deviantart.com

Human Archer
Plated Footman
Footman Revised
Cloaked Warrior
By HappyTauren

Longbowman
Footman Calvary
by wingednosering

Blood Elf Pheonix Archer
Blood Elven Warrior
Blood Elf Champion
Blood Elven Paladin
Blood Elf Hero Swordmaster
Blood Elf Guard
by General Frank

Blood Elf Swordsman
Blood Elven Arch Cleric
By Elenai

Bloody Zombie
by Anachron

Abomination
By horusrogue

Stable
by Mechanical Man

MountainGiant.blp
By halo

castle wall system
by xXm0RpH3usXx

stonehousekit
by xXm0RpH3usXx, chriz. and shadow1500

Footman
By levigeorge1617

Holy Spiral
by Daelin

Knight Unmounted
By Mephestrial

ShadowBindTarget
By shamanyouranus

HeroDeathKnight
By Alastor

IceNova
By DonDustin

Bandit Mage on Foot
Arthas' Riderless Horse
By Dan van Ohllus

Encampment
by Kitabatake

Footman Garithos
by Armel

Greek/Roman Temple
Wizard's Tower
By Mr. Bob

Holy Smite
By Tranquil

WC2 Church
By Ket

BTNslash
by Kelthuzad

BTNFiresword
by kola

BTNInnerMight
by The_Silent

BTNFireSwordIcon
by Forgotten_Warlord

BTNFireShield
by Mc !

BTNHuntressHelmet2
BTNNEHelmet
BTNDagger
BTNBloodDagger
by NFWar

BTNGlaciersEdge
by -BerZeKeR-

BTNTuskarr3
by Mr.Goblin

BTNSympozium
FelStalker.blp
by l0w_kwaliti

BTNArmorUPG3
by SkriK

Chaos Warrior
by Horn

Crossbowman
by Sew

Death Guard
by CloudWolf

IronOre
by Ergius

Summary:

The Plague 1: The East is the Prequel to the Plague 1. It is a hybrid Offense/Defense game involving intense combat between your forces and the forces of the Undead. The objective of the game is to destroy the Hive Mind of the Undead, located at the top left corner of the map. On the contrary, your king is located at the southern capital of Ironstead. If your king is killed, you will be defeated.

It is one year after the initial infection, and the West lies in ruins. The survivors of the plague flee to the east, hoping to find refuge behind it's borders. The eastern nation still stands tall, although its king, Theseus Glacus, has only recently been notified of the impending undead invasion. He sends out messengers to all guilds and nations, desperately crying out for help. The undead are rapidly mutating to become smarter, faster, and stronger. Massive hideous creatures are beginning to appear wreaking havoc on the armies of humanity.

All while this is happening, the Palonians, a race of magic users that have long neighbored the east, has put aside its differences with the humans and has allies the east. Past tensions between humans and palonians have always been a wall between an alliance, but since the undead have appeared, the two have finally joined forces.

This game contains 6 races overall, and 2 paths. At the start of the game you must choose 1 out of 2 paths, either East or west. There are 3 Masteries per Path.

The Eastern Nation is currently the largest organized human civilization still standing, if not the only one. It's armies consist of large numbers of well trained soldiers. Choose this if you want to spread out across the battlefield while still maintaining strength.

Once a shunned nation, the Palonians are a group of powerful spellcasters. They can unleash massive damage from a range AND in close combat. A well rounded race, good for beginners.

palonians.jpg

Defense Mastery is pretty self explanatory. The powerful structure upgrades make your bases resilient, and the units are all adept at holding the line. Choose this if you want to defend your cities.

defenseMaster.jpg

Rapid response mastery is the perfect fast attack race. All of its units are fast moving, and you are given the unique ability of mounting up some units. Although hard to play at some times, use this mastery if you want to traverse the map to get to positions quickly.

Rapidresponse.jpg

The remnants of the Western Nation are a shaken but still proud people. The infection started inside of the west, so the west was hit hard. Choose this path if you want powerful elite veteran units.

The elite Border Guard have once again come to defend humanity. Although their numbers are limited, the Border Guard can easily defend or attack any position. Choose this mastery if you want overall powerful units that can excel in any situation.

BorderGuard.jpg

The offense mastery excels at dealing damage and killing undead before they can kill you. Although hard to play, at some times the offensive players can be pivotal to success or failure. Choose this if you want to kill the Hive mind fast, but beware of their weak defense.

offenseMastery-1.jpg

The paladins of the west have been long revered as the defenders of the weak. This mastery is extremely useful for its massive healing, and not to mention its powerful Inquisitors. Choose Paladin Mastery if you want to support other defenders.

paladins.jpg

There are 6 levels of difficulty in the Plague 1: the east, all of which can be chosen at the start of the game.

EASY This Difficulty is chosen by typing nothing.

MEDIUM Type -medium at the start of the game

HARD Type -hard at the start of the game

NIGHTMARE Type -Nightmare at the start of the game. This difficulty is where it gets really hard. I've beaten this once.

WORST NIGHTMARE Type -Worst Nightmare at the start of the game. Choose this if you want an EXTREME challenge. I haven't beat this yet, if you beat it, please tell.

HELL Type -hell at the start of the game. Beat this, your a god. Tell me PLEASE if you beat this.

In this game, there are several towns that may be taken by undead. Losing a town is overall a terrible blow against you. Towns give money periodically to all players, and when taken the towns will spawn unique and powerful undead units. Retake the town by destroying the necropolis that spawns once the town is lost.

Scattered throughout the towns are sewers. Shortly after the invasion begins, Sewer Dwelling zombies will spawn periodically at sewers. If you do not defend the sewers, it is more than likely that the town will be taken over.
There is also a graveyard which will spawn undead. You must hold this as well.

On the edges of the map there are roads leading out to other nations. After a period of time after the initial undead attacks, they will spawn large undead armies periodically. It is essential to victory for you to hold these towns.

Bosses will spawn after some time. These powerful undead units are able to wreak havoc among all humans, and it is pivotal that you destroy bosses as soon as possible. Bosses also drop valuable loot that can turn your heroes into powerful defenders.

It has been a while, and I apologize for leaving any of those who wanted an update sooner in the dark, but I had some serious personal issues that came up that required me to delay Warcraft 3 map making indefinitely.

The update isn't nearly as large as I said it would be, but it still is the biggest update yet.

Once again I am sorry for not keeping up with my responsibilities.

Expect this to be the last update.

CONTENT

-Added Zealot to Paladin mastery
-Added Defensive Spearman to Defense Mastery
-Added Offensive Maceman to Offense Mastery
-Added Border Guard Captain to Border Guard Mastery
-Added Palonian Councilor to Palonian Mastery
-Rapid Response Masteryalready has a plethora of units, so I didn't see a purpose in
adding another

-Added Beacon building to Rapid Response Mastery
-Added Watch Tower building to Border Guard Mastery
-Added Holy Spire to Paladin Mastery
-Added Forward Barrack to Offense Mastery
-Added Leyline to Palonian Mastery
-Defense Mastery already has their racial building, so they did not get one

-Added 2 new bosses with new items

-Added many new skills for units

BALANCE CHANGES

-Completely redid damage tables for a more clear view of counters
-All heroes are now roughly twice as powerful in early levels
-There are no longer farms. Food is provided from towns, and the food limit is 60
-Heroes can now use up to 3 rare or higher items
-Many units have had their damage/health/armor changed
-Bosses now come quicker
-Demon Lord Valith now has a new ability
-Single Target spells such as invoke flames have been nearly doubled in power.
-I'm sure I've done more, but I don't have the memory to list them

BUG FIX

-Finally fixed Berdrix's ult
-The Palonian Strike force now actually attacks the hive mind

-Streamlined hero hotkeys to 'qwer'
-Increased the stat gain on Halithen's ultimate to 20/30
-Changed the hard cap system in place for many units

-Added a survival game type

-Added a bunch of new random items
-Added A new "God Mode" Difficulty
-Added abilities to the Palonian Mage and Apprentice
-Buffed the Offensive mastery overall
-Changed around an event so that it is more balanced
-Buffed Heavy Axemen
-The Defensive Tactician now can be made at Tier 2, he is also more powerful

-Increased the size of walls around the capital
-Added new random item drops.. including one that is a MUST see. Keep farming.. when it drops you'll know!

-Hotfixed Item drops
-Added Reinforcements in towns
-Added rare undead
-Added tower upgrades for defense mastery

-Hotfixed all scaling abilities (Anguish, Invoke Flames, Lance, etc.)
-Added a rare, epic, and an artifact to random drops. Keep farming!

-2 New heroes, 1 for the east, and 1 for the west
-Changes in balance for many masteries and races
-A new boss for the undead
-Randomized loot from undead
-Several Bug fixes.
-Increased the food limit to 60

Release Edition

There may not be any more versions, but if I plan on adding more it will go here.

I hardly play Warcraft 3 anymore, but in the rare case that I am online, message Cazeoj on Azeroth (US East).

Keywords:
Cazeoj,Plague,Zombies,East,Epic,Fun,Undead,Defense,Offense,Humans,Game,Zombie Game,War
Contents

Plague 1:The East V2.01 (Prot) (Map)

Reviews
20:56, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 1
When i play the East, and use the Quick response mastery, it wont allow me to make the Armored war horse, it requires an update that isnt avalible. Am i missing something or is that a mistake?

yt_

yt_

Level 2
Wow, I love the mass war defense game like this, I played alone with easy mode and I hold as long as I can until army of inquistor come and destroy the hive then I win :razz:
Is that should be? Anyway It's Good map gj.

yt_

yt_

Level 2
One easy?

Yes, easy is meant for solo play.

Thanks by the way.

yes i play solo, but its kinda hard because of the population limit. btw do you keep update this map? in the western alliance, hero berdrix the sanctifier, his ultimate, barrage of light, doesnt cause any damage but ministun, fix that please

Level 10
Hey, if you stopped updating this map I'd love to improve upon it, make it less laggy/buggy, add some things, etc
Just a thought!

I am currently in the process of fixing all lag and bugs, what few there are. Most of it is WC3 engine problems.

I am also adding several new units, bosses, mechanics, and events.

I happen to be a lore nazi, so adding things would make me angry. >:eek:

Level 3
Hah, I understand
My friends and I (if they ever log on) will be happy to play your map a few times
Since we all like it because of the massive amounts of units and how its done.

It'd be nice if -survival still created the bosses and had them attack players, and all the units would still attack everywhere. Just a thought
Good luck with updating!

Level 10
Hah, I understand
My friends and I (if they ever log on) will be happy to play your map a few times
Since we all like it because of the massive amounts of units and how its done.

It'd be nice if -survival still created the bosses and had them attack players, and all the units would still attack everywhere. Just a thought
Good luck with updating!

Then I'm happy to tell you survival has been updated to have the bosses attack players as well, along with the other undead armies.

Level 10
The most epic zombie map I've ever played, it saddens me that almost no one hosts this OR plays this anymore D=
But, why is your Clan Channel restricted??

On US east clan PW is far from dead, and the channel is not restricted >.>.
I have recently just started it back up, it is very strong.

Go to channel clan PW.

Additionally, a game of P1 East is almost always being hosted.

Add Moribot to your friends list, and join his game!

and Add me as a friend, the name is Cazeoj.

Level 1
is this map still in development? i really hope it is i really love this map =)

and in earlier posts i seen someone talking about recapturing towns and automatically getting troops there to defend it.. i really like the idea and think it should be added.. also with the heros, can u increase the level of the heros? instead of level 15 make it 20 or 25? and dumb down there stat increases or just slow leveling like someone else said.. =) Thank you for making this map.

Level 10
This map would be perfect if ONLY IT DIDN'T LAG SOOO MUCH! :goblin_cry:

Lag is being fixed next patch. Blight is a pain.

is this map still in development? i really hope it is i really love this map =)

and in earlier posts i seen someone talking about recapturing towns and automatically getting troops there to defend it.. i really like the idea and think it should be added.. also with the heros, can u increase the level of the heros? instead of level 15 make it 20 or 25? and dumb down there stat increases or just slow leveling like someone else said.. =) Thank you for making this map.

Yes. Yes it is in development. The hero cap will be 20, and I will be adding lots of events.

Level 2
Awesome! The game offers nice challenges with numbers of players, masteries and difficulty levels, but it's sad as finding good mates in garena is getting harder. Some months ago I could have arranged some players for some nice games. I'd love to beat Plague East on worst nightmare or hell difficulty with some friends, on the edge of play.
By the way, the hotkey for heavily armored aXeman unit from defense mastery doesn't work! :D

edit: lots of posts say that rushing is easy, but imo with these difficulty levels, rush should probably fail leading to an interesting play. obs i didnt try soloing hard, but i soloed medium lvl.

Level 10
Awesome! The game offers nice challenges with numbers of players, masteries and difficulty levels, but it's sad as finding good mates in garena is getting harder. Some months ago I could have arranged some players for some nice games. I'd love to beat Plague East on worst nightmare or hell difficulty with some friends, on the edge of play.
By the way, the hotkey for heavily armored aXeman unit from defense mastery doesn't work! :D

edit: lots of posts say that rushing is easy, but imo with these difficulty levels, rush should probably fail leading to an interesting play. obs i didnt try soloing hard, but i soloed medium lvl.

Indeed, rushing is not the way I intended the game to be played.

Next patch rushing is made a lot tougher.

Thanks for the support! Also, thanks for the hotkey, I didn't notice that.

And if you do manage to win on Worst Nightmare or Hell send me a replay, I've yet to witness that >.>

Level 1
really good map i love the way of how hard can it be sometimes 5/5 but i found out by an accident that its not really protectected 4.8/5

EDIT:wow 194 units and 72 items thats nice

Level 1
I like this game a lot. I like the way this game is different from most of the zombie games i have played, because here every villager fights the zombies back instead of hiding and waiting for someone to rescue them. I also like that the AI sends troops to try to kill the zombies. I have noticed that zombies try to kill the weak units (villagers and healers) first, so they become zombies, which sounds great. The first time i played this game i was expecting to find an item with lifesteal, but i realized that it would make the hero last too long and make the game too easy.
I think it might help a bit adding 1 archer to the town's reinforcements, even though that means zombies might try to kill him after killing the villagers.
I suggest adding an spell to the palonian's mage or replacing the mana shield.
I think giving female villagers a role (maybe archers or healers) will mean that everyone is fighting back the zombies.
Also it would help explaining the item's system in the quests, because i have noticed that my hero couldn't use some items.

Last edited:
Level 10
It has been a while, and I apologize for leaving any of those who wanted an update sooner in the dark, but I had some serious personal issues that came up that required me to delay Warcraft 3 map making indefinitely.

The update isn't nearly as large as I said it would be, but it still is the biggest update yet.

Once again I am sorry for not keeping up with my responsibilities.

Expect this to be the last update.

I just want to say that this game, community, and website have been an inspiration to me in more ways then one, and I am damn proud to have been a part of it. I wish I could muster the willpower to do more, but sometimes the effort seems futile.

Perhaps one day I will finish my other projects, when the time is right.

Level 10
I just wanted to briefly mention to all of the plague's fans that I am back on wc3 for the time being. My name is Cazeoj on azeroth east and I really want to play!

Secondly, the recent updates are to better the game over the long period of time that I have tested it with friends and random gamers. Please message me and let me know if you want to play! Just name a time and I will see you then!

Lastly, Comments and rating are greatly appreciated. I always consider every one.

Thanks!

Level 2
I feel the map is fairly good, Although a large portion of the assaults is a spam of one creature, Such as abominations the mutants & The fel hound model one. Would be nice to notice a bit more variation in attacks rather than 10 mutants 8 abominations and then some random normals. Idk if that can be fixed though, Might just be how it turns out sometimes.

I still havn't beaten godmode, But I'm sure after raging intently I will win eventually....
In the meantime enjoy a replay of default difficulty vs every boss & Deinne at end while basically holding every town & the large barricade.

Attachments

• LastReplay.w3g
    452.9 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Level 10
I feel the map is fairly good, Although a large portion of the assaults is a spam of one creature, Such as abominations the mutants & The fel hound model one. Would be nice to notice a bit more variation in attacks rather than 10 mutants 8 abominations and then some random normals. Idk if that can be fixed though, Might just be how it turns out sometimes.

I still havn't beaten godmode, But I'm sure after raging intently I will win eventually....
In the meantime enjoy a replay of default difficulty vs every boss & Deinne at end while basically holding every town & the large barricade.

God Mode is meant to be a joke difficulty, have you beaten Hell and worst nightmare?

It can be fixed, but I don't know if I want to fix it, perhaps if I update the map I'll try and add more variation.

Level 1
Really incredible map overall. This version is much better then the 1.9 and the 1.8. Less bug, more units and new boss. Here is opinion:

Positives points:

-The attack and armor system is more sofisticated in this version. We can use the weakness of the ennemy armor to inflict more damage, instead of facing undead with chaos attack with a fortified armor and have no unit to fight them with siege attack.

-Some upgrades like spiked defenses are finally usefull !!

-Great idea to put the 2 new bosses after the lich. It give us a great challenge. They also drop powerful item with ability which is really bad ass :)

-The heros are finally powerfull, i mean, they got more damage, they can get more level, and Berdrix spell finally work.

-The food cost for the unit is much better, even know it was funny to have like 1 unit
1 food with the eastern faction, it is better that way.

-The new units and building are very cool and provide a new kind of strategy, like slowing them or use the leyline to restore our energy, etc.

-I like to have the 60 food cap at the start, instead of building like a douzen of farms to get it and have to rebuild them if you lost your base.

-The survival option really work this time, not only green is attacking but teal too. We can loose this time :)

-The Lords are lunching more attack on the hive which is more interesting.

Negatives Points (and somes suggestions):

-I know that the Rapid Response have a lot of units and that's why you didn't add another one but that's sad. An archer rider could have been nice.

-I haven't play full house but it think that the cost for tier 3 is a bit too much. When I play solo, i use 4 iron ore, I start the tier 2 after the 3 first min, and i start the tier 3 around 7 min of the start. So which mean i can't build tier 3 unit before the undead start to attack (i think tier 3 take 5-6 min to research). So my points is that if all of us want to get to tier 3 as fast as possible. We would need like 4 iron ore each player, for a total of 36 iron ore in the map. But there ain't that many. So maybe lower the cost of tier 3 or add more iron ore could be nice so we could have better units to face Valith who come quite early in the game.

-The heros are better, but they are still very weak. Maybe adding them some life would
make them last a little bit longer in battle.

-The ultimate unit, like Dark Crusader, Inquisitor maybe cost a bit to much food. When you create the max of units allowed, they represent 1/3 of your pop and that quite a lot. Even know they kick ass, they not last long when they are surrounded

-There is a problem with the elite swordsman of the western alliance. The attack upgrade works (there is a +6 attack) but is not visible (we don't see the 1).

-Like some people saids, it would be nice to add some town reinforcement when you recapture a town, instead of wait here and defend it. Because if we don't, the town will fall in a short period of time. Especially that in normal game, your pop cap is reliate to those towns.

-Maybe the last boss is a bit to powerful. I've play solo (on easy mode) and the decay spell is killing everythings, like 25% of health per second. I can play with that, but the problem is that the coldown is too short. While this power is charging, he is using primal rage and rampage everything until he can use the decay spell again. Sometimes, the Dark crusader are getting to attack the hive mind but encounter gethis on the way and get raped. After Verceus and the other are dead (in less then a min), I'm like: well i'm in trouble, how am i supposed to win.

But honestly, this is an excellent map that i really recommand for those who like
to defend against a vast army of undead. My rate : 5/5

Level 10
Really incredible map overall. This version is much better then the 1.9 and the 1.8. Less bug, more units and new boss. Here is opinion:

Positives points:

-The attack and armor system is more sofisticated in this version. We can use the weakness of the ennemy armor to inflict more damage, instead of facing undead with chaos attack with a fortified armor and have no unit to fight them with siege attack.

-Some upgrades like spiked defenses are finally usefull !!

-Great idea to put the 2 new bosses after the lich. It give us a great challenge. They also drop powerful item with ability which is really bad ass :)

-The heros are finally powerfull, i mean, they got more damage, they can get more level, and Berdrix spell finally work.

-The food cost for the unit is much better, even know it was funny to have like 1 unit
1 food with the eastern faction, it is better that way.

-The new units and building are very cool and provide a new kind of strategy, like slowing them or use the leyline to restore our energy, etc.

-I like to have the 60 food cap at the start, instead of building like a douzen of farms to get it and have to rebuild them if you lost your base.

-The survival option really work this time, not only green is attacking but teal too. We can loose this time :)

-The Lords are lunching more attack on the hive which is more interesting.

Negatives Points (and somes suggestions):

-I know that the Rapid Response have a lot of units and that's why you didn't add another one but that's sad. An archer rider could have been nice.

-I haven't play full house but it think that the cost for tier 3 is a bit too much. When I play solo, i use 4 iron ore, I start the tier 2 after the 3 first min, and i start the tier 3 around 7 min of the start. So which mean i can't build tier 3 unit before the undead start to attack (i think tier 3 take 5-6 min to research). So my points is that if all of us want to get to tier 3 as fast as possible. We would need like 4 iron ore each player, for a total of 36 iron ore in the map. But there ain't that many. So maybe lower the cost of tier 3 or add more iron ore could be nice so we could have better units to face Valith who come quite early in the game.

-The heros are better, but they are still very weak. Maybe adding them some life would
make them last a little bit longer in battle.

-The ultimate unit, like Dark Crusader, Inquisitor maybe cost a bit to much food. When you create the max of units allowed, they represent 1/3 of your pop and that quite a lot. Even know they kick ass, they not last long when they are surrounded

-There is a problem with the elite swordsman of the western alliance. The attack upgrade works (there is a +6 attack) but is not visible (we don't see the 1).

-Like some people saids, it would be nice to add some town reinforcement when you recapture a town, instead of wait here and defend it. Because if we don't, the town will fall in a short period of time. Especially that in normal game, your pop cap is reliate to those towns.

-Maybe the last boss is a bit to powerful. I've play solo (on easy mode) and the decay spell is killing everythings, like 25% of health per second. I can play with that, but the problem is that the coldown is too short. While this power is charging, he is using primal rage and rampage everything until he can use the decay spell again. Sometimes, the Dark crusader are getting to attack the hive mind but encounter gethis on the way and get raped. After Verceus and the other are dead (in less then a min), I'm like: well i'm in trouble, how am i supposed to win.

But honestly, this is an excellent map that i really recommand for those who like
to defend against a vast army of undead. My rate : 5/5

Thanks for the review!

Death and Decay is pretty damn strong, however updating this map isn't very high on my priority list currently.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey if you're not going to develop this map anymore could you possibly release an unprotected version for people to mess around with? I love your map but it's too hard for me and two of my friends to beat and I don't want to have to resort to anything cheap to make it easier for only a few players. Sorry for asking but it's hard to get a game to fill on bnet so playing with friends is basically the only way I ever get to play this.

Level 10
Hey if you're not going to develop this map anymore could you possibly release an unprotected version for people to mess around with? I love your map but it's too hard for me and two of my friends to beat and I don't want to have to resort to anything cheap to make it easier for only a few players. Sorry for asking but it's hard to get a game to fill on bnet so playing with friends is basically the only way I ever get to play this.

The game is pathetically easy to solo on Easy mode to be honest, I think it's too easy. Once you get past medium however it becomes a bit difficult to solo the map.

Honestly editing the map to make the difficulty easier would be resorting to something cheap, in addition to this I have already released the map to a few people who wanted to update it.

I could show you some strategies and shit for playing with fewer people on Bnet, I play as cazeoj under US East.

Level 2
Needed to post to rate this map. 5/5

Enjoyed it very much every time I played (getting the difficulty right makes this map shine). Always when things started to get under control a new undead spawn would appear and make my group rush to cover the new hole.

Level 1
caze please add dunhath as a solo faction or player i find them really intresting and cool so ye its just a suggestion but next patch maybe? or atleast add them as a secret race like trolls or a solo troll race player that would be fun two

Level 1
Please continue to update it its a great map but it can use more updates and would it be possible to buy more so units because I find that i sea h spawn cap 3asiley and the cant is my gold until my army dead because im fighting a huge unread army i under stand it a part of the same that humans have all army but it would be nice to e able to reinforce more