• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pimp My Peon v10.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Pimp My Peon v10.0!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MapPreview.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short Description
in Pimp my Peon you have to Protect your base while you attack your enemies, You can select between 4 Races..You can Pimp your Units with Weapons, Shoulders, Shields, Heads to upgrade their Damage, Armor, Speede, Attack Speed....
Upgrades in v10.0

Changelog
  • Races
  • Leading Units
  • New Design
  • Racial Abilities for Each Race
  • Conquer Game
  • Balances Changes
  • New Weapons,Shoulders,Shields,Heads
  • Removed all Cheats
  • Different Super Unit for Each Race
-------------------------------------------
Over 200 Hours Spent for This Version
-------------------------------------------
Screen Shoots
-----------------------
Humans & Humans Racial
HumansRacial.jpg

-----------------------
Humans Base
HumansBase.jpg

-----------------------
New Staff
NewStaff.jpg

PS1 - I will add much more Informations,Screenshoots Soon
PS2 - Pimp My Peon v10.0 comes Soon.....

---------------------
More Screenshoots Uploaded

Attachments

• Blood Elf.jpg
    Blood Elf.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 7,624
  • WC3ScrnShot_052309_201238_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_052309_201238_01.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 1,710
  • Minimap Preview.jpg
    Minimap Preview.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 498
  • Pimp My Peon v10.0b (P).w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,437
Last edited:
Level 4
yee
Pimp My Peon started from someone as open source thats why there are many pimp my peons but most of them are noob made

But my Versions are the most downloaded =)

My Last Version
Pimp My Peon v8.2! Downloads 19500+

The Last Version From OneWorld (An Old serious PMP maker)
Pimp My Peon v7.0 Downloads 2828

The Most Downloaded Pimp My Peon Except My Versions
Pimp My Peon 0.9 downloads 13917 ,from AcE-PeNgUiN - KaMiKaZePeNgUiN

NOTE : For some reason some peeps reupload my v8.2 version in epicwar.com and i count all 3 uploads together
My Upload DLS 12.800+,Someone Else 3.800+,Someone Else Else 2800+

and Pimp My Peon v10! is 10 times better than Pimp My Peon v8.2!

Also the best things in this version are
-Conquer Game=When you kill an enemy base a Gold Mine-House will spawn for you, This House gives 60 golds every minute, +5 Food, +1900 Area Sight, this Building Reduces the Spawn Time of your Leading Units by 10 Seconds and finally its Invulnerable

-Leading Units=These Units are Mages,Worlocks Etc....They Spawn every 2 minutes, they are diffirent with diffirent spells for each race
with 150 health (health can be increased when you upgrade peons health) , also they have no food cost, Ill give informations later about their Abilities

-Races= Yee, many players told me to add races, Peasants,Peons,Ghouls,Blood Elfs for Start, Each race has a racial ability

i added these for more tactics and more fun

Level 8
I love PMP maps :D
Some things I'd like to ask you.

First of all, in your first picture you show that humans have 4% chance for 500 times critical. Isn't it too much? in late game unit attack speed so increased that critical will actually occur often.
and what are other race abilities?

-Leading Units=These Units are Mages,Worlocks Etc....They Spawn every 2 minutes, they are diffirent with diffirent spells for each race
with 150 health (health can be increased when you upgrade peons health) , also they have no food cost, Ill give informations later about their Abilities

if they spawn every 2 minutes and don't cost food that means I can save them till I get a lot of them and use them to crush those who didn't save them all this time.

What I'm saying is that it can be another reason for playing passive defending.

Also the best things in this version are
-Conquer Game=When you kill an enemy base a Gold Mine-House will spawn for you, This House gives 60 golds every minute, +5 Food, +1900 Area Sight, this Building Reduces the Spawn Time of your Leading Units by 10 Seconds and finally its Invulnerable

idea is good. every half-pro would really like it. but don't you think Gold-Mine gives too Just example:humans-extra gold; orcs-extra food; elfs-extra lumber; undead-10 sec reduce for Leading unit

Level 4
I love PMP maps :D
Some things I'd like to ask you.

First of all, in your first picture you show that humans have 4% chance for 500 times critical. Isn't it too much? in late game unit attack speed so increased that critical will actually occur often.
and what are other race abilities?

if they spawn every 2 minutes and don't cost food that means I can save them till I get a lot of them and use them to crush those who didn't save them all this time.

What I'm saying is that it can be another reason for playing passive defending.

idea is good. every half-pro would really like it. but don't you think Gold-Mine gives too Just example:humans-extra gold; orcs-extra food; elfs-extra lumber; undead-10 sec reduce for Leading unit

First of all I had some problems with my Computer..and you will wait 2-3 more days xD....

1.Every Racial becomes better in late game
PEONS
Thrall's Axe : 10% Damage Splash (90 Area of Effect)
BLOOD ELFS
Quickness : 8% Chance to Avoid an Attack
UNDEAD
Cannibalismos : 7% Life Steal
PEASANTS
Human Force : 4% Chance for 500 Times Normal Dmg

What do you think about these numbers?

2. Leading Units Cant Attack (Ill Maybe Change it to 1-1 Dmg with 1.0 Speed)
they h got 3 Abilities...If you want to follow a tactic of gathering Leading Units you can do it.. (I Decided to Change the Spawn time to 3 Minutes)

i Dont think will be reason to play Defensive Game...

3. Gold Mines Finally will give just 60 Golds per minute and 5 food.....

"humans-extra gold; orcs-extra food; elfs-extra lumber; undead-10 sec reduce for Leading unit"

Very Nice Idea... but will take much time to do it....ill do it at v10.1 Version

------------------
I can send you a testing version to test it and tell me your opinions...

Level 11
how about you fukin balance out the numbers, that human shit is crazy bro. wtf, when in late game and ur doing 3 attack per second, come on.

Level 8
4% chance is not much. They will have to attack very much to success.
Orc ability could prove it's use against humans since high splash damage is powerful weapon.
And then undead could be good vs orcs since vampirism should help them recover splash damage.

If I'm right that means humans easy beat undead, undead beat orc, orc beat human. But that should be tested in practice, right...

I can't say I like elf ability. Avoid chance is small. no one will depend on it in a fight and unlike 3 other abilities it doesn't improve later with attack speed and damage.That's only what I think.

If abilities are really bad balanced (I don't know) you could start with smaller race specifics like: human-has more starting armor(+2 or 4), orc-has more satring hp (+15), undead-has mode starting damage(+?), elf has... slightly better attack/move speed, maybe

Level 4
1-2 more days....everything is ready ....i just want to balance racials....

I tested racials.....

20 guys from one racial VS 20 Guys from another racial

Peons won everyone
Blood Elf won Undead and Human
Undead Won Human
Human won Noone

So .....i will make some changes to make everyone almost same0

EDIT
After some number Changes

Peons Won Blood Elf + Undead
Undead won Human
Blood Elf Won Human + Undead
Human Won Peons

Last edited:
Level 8
hidden/secret things is a bad idea. it gives too much advantage against new players.
also. what can possibly be more added?
Considering all the staff mentioned your map should be unique enough for it's first release. when should we expect it?

Level 4
Edit : I Just finished....i had about 10 useless files in the folder with PMP and i deleted them all and by mistake Pimp my peon too -.- guys do you know how i can take back a file that i deleted by mistake with Shift delete?

i have to make the last changes again so tomorrow

Last edited:
Level 11
Omg.... you should always backup your files in pastebid on the hive. Thats what I do.... you just deleted it..... *cries*

Level 11
Why dont you just look up the original author or pimp my peon on epicwar, and then credit him on your map and upload it here.

Level 8
that's sad to hear. I had tons on suggestion for you after I tried your map

About author:
if we check epicwar then first author of oldest PMP uploaded would be rulerofiron99 with his Pimp My Peon 0.05.
in map description he called it "Footmen Frenzy clone with a difference". that gives feeling like no other PMP was made before that.
his name is also mentioned on someone else edit.

Level 8
I managed to test it.there were 2 things I didn't like as soon as I saw them:
-all units used same sound sets it was a bit funny when blood elf priest had women voice don't you agree. and all peon-type units with same sound set wasn't good aether.
-undead leading unit doesn't prove being useful in my opinion. cures is grate ability bit other 2 don't fit the game.
Possession is too useless. In this type of map losing one unit to get single enemy unit doesn't mean much. I would suggest you replace it with charm + make it weak enough to control only regular peons.
Sleep is also not that useful ability as I can make sleep one unit out of 12 or 20 or even more + they can wake up if player is quick enough to select one unit and make a hit to sleeping.

But that authors part is quite strange
why would you need permission that much? isn't your map customized enough to be called new type of PMP.
must be the new hive rules or something.

Level 2
I like the map a lot, althrought it needs some fixes. JansiGX noticed them too, but I think the funniest one is with the blood elfs and maybe the other races, when you click on a normal blood elf it has a voice of a Peon. =)))))))))) :xxd::xxd:. Too funny. Are you gonna continue this project, fix what's wrong, make it stable and let it be a nice map? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.