• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pictures of you (and maybe friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I hope brad.dude will look like

Screw the axe, chainsaw FTW!

Level 19
Anti-Emo Campaign.Let's do this.

Ban This Nub.

Here's a Picture sadly at christmas.

Picture 1 - J - Christie - Tasha - Mother (In background)
Picture 2 - J - Tasha - Mom

J = Tasha's BF he's 18, and he's smaller then me, and looks younger then me.

Attachments

• l_4b0b5f10188373cbc877a40956d1d782.jpg
    l_4b0b5f10188373cbc877a40956d1d782.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 203
  • l_66a3ebe87f1958504a9328d59ed61cd8.jpg
    l_66a3ebe87f1958504a9328d59ed61cd8.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 217
Level 45
Emos need to die, that's what's wrong here. the fact that they still live is a problem in itself. Their whole counter-culture poser-goth BS needs to die.

I quite like their fashion as I like black clothing and striped arm-wear as it feels more of a homage (dunno if thats the right word) to my perspective of the world and Werewulf as such things are highly symbolic to him, i do not like the stereotyping and other bs, it's not just external people that do it, i know for a fact "afew" cut for attention and trying to bad list the culture crap they are in, but not every "emo" or person that self harms is doing it for attention, I self harm, but for personal reasons, nothing towards attention or "being emo". I have my own ways, and my own self rituals, nothing towards the emo culture and wanting to whore attention and "cry cry".

You are going to find bad apples and good apples in all groups, and bad apple'ing a whole group isn't "right" just makes your look stupid. I like the emo style, more flexible than the goth, but however I do not label myself as emo or goth at all, I just like their fashion as it suits my perspective. I do not wish to be labeled emo or goth as my reasons on my perspective are suddenly labels as "wannabe" "fake", basically, my beliefs become stereotypical, and i do not want that. I understand people has their views, but sometimes those views are just clouded and misjudgment and just a "follow on" with other peoples views, and i think they need to gain a perspective first before ranting their bullcrap.

Being at a school, being taunted of being emo and an attention whore over really personal issues that nearly cost me my life and them to make fun of how I dealt with it, I hate being label an emo, their equivalent of "attention whore". Really makes you feel like shit....really does...Hell, when my life was in living hell I didnt even know what emo was at the time so at first I was rather clueless to their taunts after looking into it.

Now im afraid to buy "emo" or "goth like clothing as I still remember people making fun of me...and i fear it, and ...really...its not pleasant when you want to be who you feel and people make fun of you for it, for who you are. I even fear it from my parents...and even they have ...taunted me of being emo...my parents, calling me emo...over..such issues...

But really, this stereotyping is starting to get ridiculous, iv seen people mock another and call them emo or goth just because they wore black pants and normal tshirt with nothing on it. This stereotyping is really stupid. That's why i am not for it and against it, i see negatives and i see positive in both views.

enough of my rant, recently Iv been eying on some masks and gas/ski-masks on ebay. I rather quite like gas mask for personal... reasons and I like their symbolgy. Saw some of the weirdest stuff on ebay, bondage mask for dogs..sure okay for me.. but..no, not my area on dogs.... really.... if i do purchase some, ill be sure to show it to you people when it arrives.

To my knowledge Pins also shares my taste for gasmasks but the trangle tanger actually has one and I dont, i have no gasmasks or animal mask. If anyone has some, please can you post a picture of you wearing it? yes. nice :D

EDIT: these are just my views and reasons to justify my opinions, not here to cause an argument with ANYONE (BRAD).

Level 1
@Werewulf what type of gasmasks (like, I mean , GAAH! Liuke, how old I guess)? I think they're pretty cool. But we really need things to get back on track...

Trying to find pics of me online from events, sadly... zip. So I'm going to try to get that damn camera working.

Status
Not open for further replies.