• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
WTF happened to the picture thread... dont tell me they deleted history.

If they did whichever mod or admin that did that should be banned for 50 years.

I don't know, I didn't want them too but that Brad guy who swears alot said it should be deleted so maybe it is.

Level 36
LMAO. "That brad guy who swears a lot" How old are you? Eight? Ten? Honestly, that is so funny. Thanks for the laugh, dude. I wanted the picture thread deleted ONLY because it was 95 pages of mindless spam. If a new pciture thread was created and was managed more appropriately, well then i'm all for it.

Level 45
ChadD, this is a forum, not some pompous government site.

Swearing is allowed, but something like "fucking fuckers fucked it all fucking up" is tottally uncalled for, and the "flaming" started since you get hurt over him swearing even if it wasnt directed at you, just relax....i hear more swearing at school than i do here. No offense.

Level 24
I don't know, I didn't want them too but that Brad guy who swears alot said it should be deleted so maybe it is.

The brad guy who swears alot, lol if you think that brad swears alot you should of seen what I did to some of the old bot threads.

Anyway I have had enough of this, I don't want to hear anything else about this picture thread. If it means so much to you create a new one, but the old one was full of spam, and as Werewulf had said most of the hosting for the images had expired.

Level 4
ChadD, this is a forum, not some pompous government site.

Swearing is allowed, but something like "fucking fuckers fucked it all fucking up" is tottally uncalled for, and the "flaming" started since you get hurt over him swearing even if it wasnt directed at you, just relax....i hear more swearing at school than i do here. No offense.

Forums should be sensible. But if thats the way it is around here then fine.

Level 4
Sensible, but not too sensible =_=, this forum is based upon a game. I aint saying your so wrong, im just saying you can chill at forums and have a good time. You just need to relax.

alright then fuckers. break out the beer.

Level 6
The one and only....INFUZIONS:

Picutresiguess0012.jpg

This was taken 4 hours before i was sent to the hospital for rolling my quad and crushing my ribs and not being able to breathe :(

Status
Not open for further replies.