• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Temple Run" Nova went by the rooftoops. The sun rose, as she silently flew above the w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
"Temple Run"

Nova went by the rooftoops. The sun rose, as she silently flew above the waking city. Soon, in the distance she saw the hay rooftops of the region, populated mostly by people from southern kingdoms. She wondered as she jumped, how could everybody in the capital, even the poorest people, afford to have roof tiles, while the people of this part of the city, who were mostly fabric and spice merchants from former southern kingdoms, used hay. Maybe it's a tradition?
As she reached the temple, she crawled up on the balcony and the same moment heard someone walking in. She immediatly hid behind a column and heard the familiar voice of the taskmaster.
"Elder, you cannot just leave our cause like that!"
She then heard another voice.
"And I am telling you, I don't want anything to do with the Darkens anymore!"
"There are only a few weeks before the festival! The king will be on the main square with his elite forces, on a parade, to celebrate the victory in the Great War! This is the chance we have been waiting for!"
"The king is old and doesn't have any children! Can't we just wait a few years til he dies of age?"
"NO! I'm telling you, I feel like the time to kill the king is now. I just feel like that at this time, everyone must do their best to kill the king!"
"Why?"
"I don't know, it just seems like a fitting time! The Commander says so"
"Well you just go back to the Stanson House and tell your commander I don't want to be a part of this!"
"Need I remind you of the consequences?"
For a minute, both speakers were silent and then the priest spoke.
"Alright. You can use the crypts of this temple, to enter the tunnels. But I swear, if we get caught, I'm telling everything about the Darkens"
The taskmaster walked out of the room. The elder stood there for a few minutes, sighed and left as well.
Nova grinned. This was too easy. Next target - Stanson House.

Attachments

• 59523.png
    59523.png
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.