• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
It's amazing how easy it is to amaze your friends with simple GIMP-skills :D They just sat their and told me all the time: "Wtf how are you doing this man?!" I just had to smile :p

These are pictures I edited and added the heads of some guys in my class for our graduating-magazine.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The titles are in german, and don't blame me for them to be bad edited, the pictures will be quite small in the end, so it doesn't matter :p

Attachments

• Andi Potter und der HalbblutNiedi.jpg
    Andi Potter und der HalbblutNiedi.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 281
  • SchindeleimWunderland.jpg
    SchindeleimWunderland.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 267
  • der Vonlantinator.jpg
    der Vonlantinator.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 289
Level 35
This is the danish graduation hat:

Guess it should be mentioned that there is also several traditions that applies to it, making the appearance of it less obvious, which since this is the picture thread, I will use pictures to elaborate on, using my old hat as an example (after removing most of the dust):

First of we have the hat from the side, where on can choose which form the buttons should have, in this case its my old class number (3x):

sidee.jpg

Then one can also select the appearance of the front thing (tradition calls for a cross, but can get much else. I went with two masks to symbolize duality (hence nothing relating to drama :grin:)):
fronthx.jpg

Then one can also choose to get a text/word stitched on the hat:
optionaltext.jpg

Then there is the more traditional stuff, with all form of rules. Such as getting the shade cut-off if one drinks and does a certain amount, which I didn't. And also small messages from your classmates and friends - and your final grade written by the teacher in the center (somewhat idiotic since the pen doesn't really write well on the cloth):

innertext.jpg

and

innerareashade.jpg

But besides that, close friends of the opposite sex can also bite in your shade (a little hard to see, if they don't bite hard enough):
bitemarks.jpg

Then finally there is also the option for really close in my case female friends to write dates/private messages/telephone numbers under the inner leather thing:

datesg.jpg

And well, while I am at it, a picture of one of my dogs, who was clearly puzzled as to what I was doing:

doglookingpuzzled.jpg

And one of my new computer, which if I recall I mentioned I intended to post:
computerow.jpg

And yea, mine is not the black one - since I only had 4 A, and even then some people still select the "normal" hat instead of the black one if given the choice. And in Denmark the whole hat thing have gotten rather blown out of proportions such that a lot of different educations also employ their own form of the hat, which in my opinion is somewhat of a shame...:eekani:

Status
Not open for further replies.