• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Mr. Miyagi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Mr. Miyagi

Attachments

• 45757.png
    45757.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 39
Level 35
He's still going, his stat increments have just started to decline, though. Sadly, he dislikes battle. Hopefully I can keep him going long enough to get a lot more up in his stats.

FYI, he is able to get Claw Combo (the final technique in the Slash Claw tech. chain), I'm putting it off until later, though. I will keep battling with him (especially when his stat gains get much lower, as battle can give huge boosts), despite the fact he 'dislikes battle' (HE LIEKS IT, HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW IT YET).

Oh, and yes, this is a POW based Kato. The only training I did for INT directly was to get it from around 180 to 200. In his early days. I felt like putting everything up a level.

As for whether I would go for a POW based Kato again, I would definitely say yes, as it is DEFINITELY worth it. Phantom Claw, for example, does well over 100 damage. S Hit%.

Amphy's Gaboo will prove to be a challenge for this fella, though.

Level 35
Kato is typically high in INT and SPD followed by SKI. His POW, LIF and DEF stats are typically horrendously low. What I endeavoured to do with this Kato, however, was raise it's POW predominantly and leave it's INT alone on the most part. INT gained from the heavy SPD drills (as I wanted high SPD and SKI still), and LIF gained so well with both the heavy POW and DEF drills.

So, typically, I let SPD be the highest attribute first, and got POW, LIF and SKI up over time, followed by DEF (gotta be able to take a hit on the offchance he does actually get hit).

Status
Not open for further replies.