• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] 'Finding the Source' Though Terodin told me to look for a castle upon crossing the wate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
'Finding the Source'

Though Terodin told me to look for a castle upon crossing the waters, the fire in the forest drew me. Something seemed wrong about it. There had been rainfall for days, yet the forest erupted into flames within seconds.

I walked for hours looking for, well I don't know what for. I just kept walking and searching. The trees were all charred through, with many plants a scorched shadow of the life flourishing organism they used to be. As I continued deeper into the black forest an eerie mist slowly developed around me. I could not see more than a few metres from where I stood.

Then I arrived. I am unsure how I knew, but something powerful drew me here. Something I'd met before...

I looked around in an attempt to find the source of the fire. I saw some glowing cracks, but I had seen them all around this part of the forest. Two sets of bones lay on the ground in front of these cracks. It was hard to tell where they had come from, but they were Humanoid for sure. I took a step forward and noticed something else. It struck me as rather odd. A Spider. It sat there watching me, as if making a judgement. Before long it noticed I had seen it and scurried off leaving me here in this desolate mist that used to be Eremith!

Attachments

• 67814.png
    67814.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.