• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] dragon. kinda complete with added head. not sure though... head seems kinda small Oo

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragon.

kinda complete with added head.
not sure though... head seems kinda small Oo

Attachments

• 17626.jpg
    17626.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 19
Level 15
Every thing looks epic except the skin. But thats just my opinion. Good job so far

Level 15
I didnt mean that the color of the skin looked bad, i meant that the scales didnt look so good. But im just one person. If every one else thinks that its okay then it probably is. lol

As for the model itself, EPIC.

Level 11
Are you gona release it? Cuz if you are, I say release versions of other colors.

Aldo, about the texture, you see that part where first part of the leg ends, then comes the knee and then other part, well that white texture ends suddenly. Looks kinda weird. Or is it just the sreenshot?

Level 11
versigne, to make it more usable. Making a model that will just represent you, while it can be used for tons of other stuff is bad.

Level 23
well, I won't prevent the creation of other colored versions, but blue IS the main skin for it, since it was made to represent me :/

Now, Pyritie, sure, the head looks like it'd be too small for a dragona nd has almost no brain case, but it seems to fit the proportions well :p Though, a little bit bigger never hurt :p

Level 11
Most important part, thos dragons must have unique heads. Everything else is more or less, meh, no one pays to much attention to it <_< (i mean in game).

Level 23
... lol It is me :p Well, one of my RP characters. :p The character is a Storm Lord, but is otherwise the same size as a normal dragon. Now HELLION! HE is a leviathen! >:D (bound to the storm lord's body as a prison) So, Hellion is definetely a Leviathen, and worthy of the classification. This one, on the other hand, doesn't have the size neccessary to be classified as such :/

Status
Not open for further replies.