• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Calm Before the storm it has been almost a week since the departure at Northolme, and t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Calm Before the storm

it has been almost a week since the departure at Northolme, and the Fallen will soon arrive at their destination. Drink while you can fools, live whiteout worries... for soon all hell will break lose. soon your city will be no more!

The Fearles City of Terrenas Harbor stands calm, unknown to them the Fallen force is almost upon them... and they will be struck unprepared, or will they? at this late hour three lonely acolytes, escapees from Northolme arrives bearing ill tidings.

the warning has been brought, preparations are beginning to be made... and soon the siege of terrenas Harbor will begin. it will be the signal to the start of a New Era... an Era of Chaos and war.

Attachments

• 42971.png
    42971.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
Level 8
hmm, i'm not referring to you here, I'm referring to Chaos in total, a world that has no order but is plunged into war and afterwards everything will be different, thats what I'm reffering to.

Level 8
and Era doesn't need a name in my opinion, atleast not while it's being lived. the name of an era is most of the time a name of how it was and how people look back at it. note that i call it an Era of Chaos and not the Chaos era or anything, i just say that it'll be an era full of Chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.