• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] 'Burning Wood' As soon as Adonis suggested we go to Camp Hawk, we travelled hurriedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
'Burning Wood'

As soon as Adonis suggested we go to Camp Hawk, we travelled hurriedly. Quiet rightly too, the man who wanted his head had killed everyone left in the Black hawk HQ when I left. How can a man have so much hatred for the Guard? I am sure the Old Man who travelled with us knew something of it, but now was not the time. We needed to get to the training camp and secure the area as we worked out our plan to run away. Yes, I will be going with these three, where ever it is that they are going. I fear my life too is at risk if I stay in the City.

There was a heavy mist around us by now, one which blocked out most of the sky. It grew thicker and thicker as we got closer to the Training Camp, or at least I thought it was mist. When I think back on it, the clues were obvious. It was smoke. Smoke with a horrid taste that, when you've killed as much as I have, you associate with death. Though even if I had noticed these clues, it could not have prepared me for what was about to happen.

Harriet burst out shouting, "Fire!" Adonis looked at her as if to say 'what are you talking about?' "Look over there! There is a Fire!" We all looked to were she signalled to try and work out what she meant. "That is the Training Camp! It is on Fire! Quickly!" We all rushed to the Camp to find it was a lite. There was no two ways about it. Had some bandits come and looted? No this was too tidy to be the work of commoners. As we made our way through the open gate, I could see almost nothing but death around us. Burnt corpses, impaled bodies. The recruits were no more. All except one perhaps.

"Get away from me you Bastards! Or I will cut you like I did to some of your other men!" It was Jack Wood. He was alive, barely. On the ground, he should have been begging for his life but he still had fight left in him. The poor boy was cornered by two what looked like two Mage Hunters. Before much else could happen, Adonis had moved in. "Get away from him or you are going to learn how real men use swords!"

Attachments

• 61289.png
    61289.png
    2 MB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.