• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Arrival. Several years ago at the beginning of the Storm Clan, 15 years ago. The Brotherh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Arrival.
Several years ago at the beginning of the Storm Clan, 15 years ago. The Brotherhood of the Sword Arrived near the Dark Swamps in Azeroth.

-PreHistory-

The Brotherhood of the Sword were from the once powerful Nation of Alterac. Joining forces with StormWarriors and his Storm Clan, they became the Naval forces of the Storm Clan and Created an Alliance of clans, but it was smashed to pieces when StormWarriors pledged himself to Trolman and his cause to destroy the Lich King. The Brotherhood of the Sword ceded from the Alliance of Clans. And the once proud mawe clan that were allies with the brotherhood were obliterated by the Brotherhood.
StormWarriors felt treachery and launched several campaigns to destroy the Brotherhood of the Sword, they did not succeed, as under the tutelage and watchful eyes of Lord Bahram, they were able to ensure their survival,and they took with them an entire 12 battalions of Soldiers that had survived the war with The Scourge.
Of these many would die, be replaced and retrained. But the few that survived lead the Brotherhood of The Sword to a new land to call home. The Crescent Isles. 12 uniquely formed islands, that were formed from a thousand years of erosion of the main land.
The Brotherhood of the Sword have been cut off from much of the World as their fleet was almost completely destroyed from the storms. They have recently rebuilt it and started to raid the Alliance of Lagosh. But when Trolmania Arrived and Annihilated the Alliance of Lagosh, the scattered villages and small cities of the Alliance were absorbed into the Driving new Warmachine of the Brotherhood. Taking the last of the villages they began raiding even more of the cities of the once famous empire, as some cities still survived, for example the underwater Great City had survived but it had submerged and was taking heavy causalities from the Brotherhood, the city did not surrender, in return the Brotherhood burned the city to the ground effectively cutting the head of the Alliance from the control of the Storm Isles and of its scatter remnants.
After this the Brotherhood had control of the North and Southern seas. Exploiting their druids who gave them cloud cover and storms, their lightning fast attacks have dumbfounded any neutral empire. The only empire they fear most is the Trolmanians. As they dare not venture near them, in fear of losing their positions. The Brotherhood now controls 50 isles. the size of a very small peninsula on Azeroth. They have began plotting to save Azeroth from a new enemy of the dark, as they sense evil has come.

Attachments

• 39397.jpg
    39397.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 65
Level 10
I have returned! And this time better than ever! And you guys can say if you don't like the lore and I will change it. And any other edits you guys want.

Level 10
Yeah. Only 5 lords.
Thats it.
And only a division. Thats it.
Sizes are down to like the size of 5 city states. And every time we lose a Brotherhood Soldier it takes years to retrain them.

Level 10
Nah. I will only ever have a max of 7 heroes. 2 heroes will be added, as they will soon be needed with mopping up of their ancenstral homeland. Alteratic, as they want it back from Trolmania and with Trolman gone they will want it even more.

Level 19
Good things:
-Terrain is much better than your previous ones :)
-Great, that you remembered and mentioned your old lore, about the Lich King war, the war with Trolmania etc :)

Edits you should do in Amargaard's oppinion:
-That huge leader of yours is a human right? Make him smaller, humans do not vary this much in size.. (I know this model has an irritating animation that makes it change size all the time, but try make him match the other's size anyways)
-Always type important words (Names, cities, places etc) correct. The nation you mentioned is "Alterac" of Lordaeron, right? And "The Scourge" is spelled wrong too.
-Remove some additional information, which has never been relavant before and never will be later, like "they became the Naval forces of the Storm Clan and Created the Reborn Alliance...". Why is the alliance reborn, it has never been dead, or was it something you just made up?

Questions:
-That black man with the Captain Loken model, is that Lord Bahram, your new faction leader?
-How can you burn the Great City underwater?
-Anyways, how many Great Cities are left on Azeroth?

Level 10
Good Things
Thank you
Edits
He is human. I really hate that animation. Yeah I will scale it down.
Yeah the important names stuff I misspell alot. The Reborn Alliance is what I would call it. Remember I told a story of the Mawe clan, the Storm Clan and the Pirate fleets coming together to fight off The Scourge. The Pirate fleets were the Brotherhood.
Questions.
No that is not Lord Bahram. Lord Bahram has been mentioned that is Lord Aleutian.
Lord Bahram will not appear for a while.
The Great city, was destroyed, it became submerged as they could no longer put up the magic barrier which made it vulnerable to attack. And the Brotherhood just happened to of heard of it and sent its fleet.
There are only 2 great cities left.
Remember their were 13. 6 escaped, 3 were destoried and Celestina half it was teleported. 1 went missing. (The one of Darkness) and the other two are still alive.

Level 19
Oh, alright. I remember that story, though I do not remember you fought the Scourge. So your new force is "The Brotherhood of the Sword"?

Another hint: Please tell us what we see in the pic, like nobody knew who this guy was until you commented it here, which half of the people won't remember anyways..

Oh :p

13, thought it was 12..

Level 19
Celestina isn't actually a Great City, is it? It was the biggest, most populated and capital city of the Alliance of Lagosh, yes, but in truth not a Great city. Correct me if I'm wrong; All Great Cities stand for an element (Like Great City of Earth, Great City of Darkness, Great City of water etc..), but Celestina has no specific element attached to it. Also the city was built before you got to Quaji'd (Where you may have learned how to enchant cities with elements or something) and all the Great Cities was built when you returned :)

Great! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.