• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pic Changing

Do you think this was a good idea to have a avatar changing forum?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What ever im changing it and voting without talking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Now this is like a thing so people know what pics you used after you changed it

My Old Avatar-----Fat Buu

My new Avatar-----Super Buu

Level 13
BUU MAKE YOU F**KING CHOCHOLATE

lol...
thats the one time i watched dbz, and it was pretty stupid, but funny

Level 6
Ya, I like my current avatar. Only way I could think to get a better one is if I animated in some cool way, which I don't know how to, so I will stick with it as is. (Unless someone can tell me how animation works/ how to do it. w/e)

strange how everyone here is saying that he is spamming, yet noone has contributed to the main point of the topic.
anyways i think super buu is cool, only super buu, the rest just plain suck.
and about me, i changed from this
face2.jpg

to this
SCREWYOU.gif

to this
armorxwalk.gif

and finally to this
tahoe200421.jpg

probably a good example of avatar changing would be sansui or wormskull. i might change my avatar to a better drwing of myself.

Level 5
*Drooling with no train of thought*

EDIT: The fact is I don't think anyone cares what our past avatar's were, to be perfectly honest.

@Afronight_76: I think the protoss one is the best.

VERY unnecessary, do doubt about it.
want there a moderator in this forum who changed their avatar named sopho? beisieds, it could show signs of artistic improvement if your avatar wasnt a cnp
The fact is I don't think anyone cares what our past avatar's were, to be perfectly honest.
then if you really didnt care, youd ignore this thread
I think the protoss one is the best.
i didnt make it, just a lame cnp.
Ya, I like my current avatar. Only way I could think to get a better one is if I animated in some cool way, which I don't know how to, so I will stick with it as is. (Unless someone can tell me how animation works/ how to do it. w/e)
oh the irony.....

Level 7
ya, like... before I was like this Cartoon figure, name's Skippy, ya'know, from Happy Tree Friends (luv that show ^^ ) and now, I'm like - a "me", and ya'know, I'm kindda like - a nude "me" with no clothes and looks like I just woke up... but that aint true -

when I took that pic, I had just returned from a long and tiresome journey. It all began a year before... or like, the day before, but who counts? And I was on my way to... well, nevermind the beginning, BUT! I was sitting in a black room, with strange and eerie noises resonating from every corner. Sounds that crawled down my spine, like a juicy cold lump of green gél, chilling my bones like the smiling lick of death. Death kissing my cheek in the dark, breathing down my throat, filling my loungs - as life slowly ran out. I thought of nothing but the agony of being claimed by the darkness. Spheres of light zizzled before my very eyes, yet the light was darker than the room I was in. Then a door opened, and the Warden came. His green skin still glowed faintly, as if his flesh burned beneath the skin. His redshot eyes, poked me in the heart. I feared this orc now more than ever. Having killed hundreds in the crusade, imprisonment was a punishment worse than death. The anger of his kinsmen was gathered in his very prescence. His lips drooled with blood - smelled like human blood, and I came to think of it - the screams of the previous prisoner they dragged out of the darkness, had allready died out some hours ago. The big Orc grabbed me by my chains, and dragged me down the prisonhalls. The dusted floor left me no release... atleast I thought so, until I saw it. Burried benath layers of spontanious orcish drooling, spiderweb and dust, an ironcladded piece of wood, lay hidden - probably the shaft of some old axe, yet incredibly how no one has managed to fumble over it - my lucky charm. I grabbed the wood, and struck the Warden with the metal piece, grabbed his keys and hurried out of there, got home to my own dimension and reality, and started to slash away at orcs in this silly little game called Warcraft III with an expansion pack and all....

so you must understand, thats a pretty important pic of me :D xD lol, guess I got carried away - again

Status
Not open for further replies.