• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PhantomBlade(#2)

My 1st model, kinda simple hope u guys like it.
gv credit when use :)
updated add hero glow on weapon!
updated hero weapon glow!
back attachment fix!

Updated#1
Chest
Helm
Hair
no sure you guys will like it or not LoL
with the weird Helm I make.
Updated#2
adding some chain & skull on pauldron
attack slam sound

Keywords:
motred, phantom assassin, death knight, banshee, forsaken, phantom blade
Contents

PhantomBlade(#2) (Model)

PhantomBlade(#2) (Model)

Assets
Reviews
00:06, 22nd Feb 2015 Deolrin: As with your previous model - the changes you've made are good, but there are not enough of them! Try working on the helmet, chest, hair... A simple re-wrap should make it all much better. Try looking at Frankster's...
Level 7
Looks exactly like DotA 2's Phantom Assassin /w some small detailing her and there. This isn't a bad thing.

I'd recommend you to work on the chains a little bit, they look odd right now (add an alpha in between the links so that it isn't pitch black)
The eyes/gem looks incredibly off putting. The actual model is pretty nice looking but I'd never consider using it with it's current head model. To fix this simply remove the gem in the middle of her head and work on her eyes so that they don't look like gems (or insect eyes)... I can't really tell you how to accomplish this since I am not artistic myself, but there's plenty of demonic eye references on google that you can use for... well... reference.

In my honest opinion; don't change ANYTHING about the lower portion of the model (from the neck-down) that looks really damn aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The only thing that needs work is the helmet/face.

Level 34
Looks exactly like DotA 2's Phantom Assassin /w some small detailing her and there. This isn't a bad thing.

I'd recommend you to work on the chains a little bit, they look odd right now (add an alpha in between the links so that it isn't pitch black)
The eyes/gem looks incredibly off putting. The actual model is pretty nice looking but I'd never consider using it with it's current head model. To fix this simply remove the gem in the middle of her head and work on her eyes so that they don't look like gems (or insect eyes)... I can't really tell you how to accomplish this since I am not artistic myself, but there's plenty of demonic eye references on google that you can use for... well... reference.

In my honest opinion; don't change ANYTHING about the lower portion of the model (from the neck-down) that looks really damn aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The only thing that needs work is the helmet/face.

thx for your sugeestion :goblin_good_job:
ill do better next time

Level 7
thx for your sugeestion :goblin_good_job:
ill do better next time

Er. I didn't mean to imply you need to "do better" per sey; for a first attempt at modeling, this model is superb. Hopefully I didn't discourage you, I merely meant to provide some feedback on how you could improve the model itself to make it look a little bit more appealing.

Nothing is perfect, after-all!

Level 4
This model has made my day - it's definitely one of the best model in hive.
To me, it's just like, PERFECT!!
You are very talented, please keep up the good work!

Level 3
This is a very impressive model with solid animations. It's like an evil warden with a cooler weapon and blades in all the right places.