• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Phantom Strike\Blur\Coup de Grâce

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Phantom Assassin Abilities

Originally I want to track down all abilities of mortred in DotA v6.67b, so I made this map in order to test the ablities.

You can use chat command
-lvlup XX
where XX is a number between 1 and 24.

*The Game Constants in the map has been changed the same as in DotA.

*Can deny buildings when hp percentage <=10% and organic units when hp percentage <=50%

*Phantom Stirke is half-finished.
In this version, Phantom Strike can target both ground and units, with the same casting range during each level.
Can target magic-immune and invulnerable units
If target unit is enemy, including neutral creeps, mortred will attack that unit.
Here in DotA v6.67b mortred will gain 100 increased attack speed for 3 seconds, and a maximum of 4 attacks.
I still have some problems with the principle working inside that. So this part is not completely implemented.

*Blur is relatively easy one.

*Coup de Grâce
No problem but the Ability Name:
How can I add the character â into ability name just using World Editor?

If you have any solution of my problems, please post an answer. I'll appreciate it.

btw:
It is the first time I post my map and English is not my native language.

Plese forgive my potential spelling errors and inproper phrases.

Keywords:
DotA, mortred, Phantom Assassin
Contents

JAM2 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 16:35, 6th Feb 2011 TriggerHappy: Your spells are too simple to be approved, but I've given some comments about them so hopeful you can learn from it. Null all your locals at...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

16:35, 6th Feb 2011
TriggerHappy:

Your spells are too simple to be approved, but I've given some comments about them so hopeful you can learn from it.

• Null all your locals at the end of your function.
  • You can destroy the effect and create it in the same line;
    JASS:
    call DestroyEffect(AddSpecialEffectLoc("Abilities\\Spells\\NightElf\\Blink\\BlinkCaster.mdl",l1))
  • Don't pause units.
  • Instead of locations, use coordinates.

Level 12
Why you picked a hero from DotA with the most easiest spells?? I don't think that those spells are useful, as for me i would prefer making Tauren spells, because they'll be used by a lot of users, and btw, where is the first spell? If you wanted to make Mortred spell pack then congrats, but i rate it 1/5, because it's to simple and there's no need making it in JASS, MUI would be fine.