• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pestilence.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an Infernal skin I made out of pure boredom, and to test my skills at skin making.

Pestilence falls from the sky, bringing disease and decay with it. Burning the air with noxious gas, Pestilence devastates the battle field, corrupting all life and leaving the dead to rot in the putrid fumes.

Keywords:
disease, poison, felwood, rider, of, the, apocalypse, incarnation, elemental, death
Contents

Pestilence.blp (Texture)

Reviews
15:29, 2nd Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Rejected] Recoloured, and then added some neon green lava cracks.

M

15:29, 2nd Sep 2008
Hawkwing:
[Rejected]
Recoloured, and then added some neon green lava cracks.

Actually no it's not. Take a look at the original infernal.

Yeah Hawk. this skin is just a pretty inventive recolor

Work on it a bit more. will ya?

i'm giving you THIS. as it is just a try to point how it should look like. But if you like it you may use it. i'm giving all the rights to you for the pestilence skin. just coment me a bit and give rep ^_^

Last edited:
Level 7
Well I kind of like, at least from the screens, the original better than Misha's. 4/5.

Last edited: