• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HobbitPippin.blp

It's Pippin!

There may be some things I overlooked or forgot that need fixing or adding, if you see antyhing, please tell me. Otherwise, I think it's about finished, though I may redo the hair.

attachment.php

Icon's coming soon.

Please give credit if you use it in your map, thank you.

Keywords:
hobbit, lotr, lord of the rings, pippin, peregrin, took, hairy, feet, hobbits, I'm a big fat baby it's what I am
Contents

Peregrin Took (Texture)

Reviews
15:04, 18th Dec 2009 67chrome: Looks pretty awesome, wraps well to. Face looks almost looks suspiciously well done XD Anyways, approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

15:04, 18th Dec 2009
67chrome: Looks pretty awesome, wraps well to. Face looks almost looks suspiciously well done XD
Anyways, approved.

Level 4
I have done countless calculations and thinking hours to think of a good way to describe this model, I have come up with this one word to describe all my feeling about this perticular model:

Awsomesauce.

Level 1
Looks nice but i cant really see what the thingy on his feet is.

Wow.....looks like the retarded love child of Diddy Kong and the Grinch.......
To answer your question OMG, the thing on his feet is called a Mirkin i believe (not certain of the spelling of that:p) I think he dropped it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.