• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pepsi or Coke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Motha' fuckin' Virgin Cola.

Virgin_cola_logo.jpg

Level 35
That is ENTIRELLY false, soo, so many children choose to drink juices besides coke. I was at McDonalds the other day (I don't want to get in a conversation about McDonalds at all) and a child's father asked him if he wanted Coke or Apple juice and he said "Appo Joos" also, do you remeber drinking Coke when the little guy on TV told YOU to?

Pix or it didn't happen.

On a serious note, not only coke companies, but most commercial companies aim for children as their customers, because they are easy to manipulate and they easily make mommy buy them something. Your personal experience does not contradict common facts.

Appo Joos? "Children" category doesn't mean 1-3 years olds only. And yes, I wanted to drink coke only because they were advertising it with Star Wars when I was of that age.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Pix or it didn't happen.

On a serious note, not only coke companies, but most commercial companies aim for children as their customers, because they are easy to manipulate and they easily make mommy buy them something. Your personal experience does not contradict common facts.

Actually, I think that depends on the product. Why would you advertise a bathroom, nay a house, to a small child?

Level 35
Actually, I think that depends on the product. Why would you advertise a bathroom, nay a house, to a small child?

Of course it does, also note the:

On a serious note, not only coke companies, but most commercial companies aim for children as their customers, because they are easy to manipulate and they easily make mommy buy them something.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Yeah, but you're saying most aim their product at children, that's not true.

There's a massive market for housing, funeral services, electrical works and waterworks; no companies from those markets would aim their products at children.

Level 7
Its easy Its DR PEPPER the drink of the gods. Just ask dr pepper himself. :D but if i had to choose between pepsi and coke it would be pepsi. Im kinda addicted to it.

Level 10
Yea, DrPepper is nice, Fanta somehow makes me sick and throw out, but coke is just unhealthy and makes my teeth very unclean, pepsi is same as cola. So Pepsi or Cola? None, they both suck hard, I rather like Martini... xD

My thoughts:
Cola = Fail
DrPepper = Good
Martini = Very good
Pepsi = Fail
Fanta = Bad for me

Remember! I got Fire immunity! Flaming vs me is useless xD

Level 24
Yea, DrPepper is nice, Fanta somehow makes me sick and throw out, but coke is just unhealthy and makes my teeth very unclean, pepsi is same as cola. So Pepsi or Cola? None, they both suck hard, I rather like Martini... xD

My thoughts:
Cola = Fail
DrPepper = Good
Martini = Very good
Pepsi = Fail
Fanta = Bad for me

Remember! I got Fire immunity! Flaming vs me is useless xD

You've completely said your opinion,but I must contradict you!

Drinks ,of any kind,aren't failures!

Level 10
I drink both of them (and several other sodas) often, too often... Because I like the taste.
In school me and some friends always walks to a nearby small store and buy ourselves some snack, along with a pepsi. It happens almost every day in school. You could say that I'm not a very healthy guy.

Level 3
Pepsi is stronger, CocaCola is sweater.
Dr. Pepper tastes horrable. (Like pepper).
Fanta is as bad for you as a bottle of liquid marshmellows. (Exaduration).
Mountain Dew is not bad but I woulden't drink it. (Unless I was really thirsty).
I agree with DeadZero, you should be posting about what the thread is about,
you're getting off topic. DeadZero most likely doesn't want to make
it a poll because he/she wants your personal opinions also.

Status
Not open for further replies.