• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

People who went off the rail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
interesting statistic

personalities don't change easily and certainly they dont change in a day. change is a hard and slow process. i assume theres more to this statistic

Level 5
All I was saying is there is a small chance that they may change, that's all. I'm tired of arguing about this.

Level 3
this topic is about individuals who suddenly went off the rail, not psychopaths who always had problems

I feel like some people (women in particular) are better at hiding their dark sides -what I mean to say is you will have to know the person for a long duration of time -actually be close with them for a long period of time to know them well. so infact some people do have problems and always had problems but they were hard to notice or people just brushed them off -psychopath is just a general term, but I guess its suitable for the person(s) mentioned in this discussion

Level 3
I feel like some people (women in particular) are better at hiding their dark sides -what I mean to say is you will have to know the person for a long duration of time -actually be close with them for a long period of time to know them well. so infact some people do have problems and always had problems but they were hard to notice or people just brushed them off -psychopath is just a general term, but I guess its suitable for the person(s) mentioned in this discussion

Some people are just bigger snakes than others...no one is perfect, but some people are just evil and its our responsibility to be the judge of character...misjudgements leads to things like having friends like the persons described in this thread, while good judgement lead to lifelong (positive) bonds

Status
Not open for further replies.