• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Path of the Damned Enhanced

Sequel of my Human Enhanced Campaign, if there's some bugs/malfunctions/bad ideas just tell me :)

Use Warcraft 1.27.1 (1.27b) or higher to avoid maps that don't load.

This Campaign is basically the Undead Campaign, but harder and with lots of new things, if you want to replay The Path of the Damned but you want also something new, this is the mod for you!
- Heroes (and creatures) Level Cap raised to 20
- Lots of custom units(Humans, Creeps, Undeads, with both new models and old ones)
- Lots of new custom Items.
- Added a few Side quests in some levels.
- Lots of custom upgrades and custom abilities!

- Falric will again accompany you throughout the Campaign and this time he will be revivable.
Thanks to teozamait for the idea and thanks to TERRY MCDONALD for the map base.

Credits:
Thanks to PrinceYaser, KAIL333XZ, Rolo, Anvil, Direfury, Galadgod, HappyCockroach, Paultaker, Stefan.K, Tranquil , loktar, Novart, Mister_Haudrauf, Murlocologist, Asssssvi, BogdanKry, wingednosering, Panto, Friz88, Sin'dorei300, Mr.Goblin, Eagle XI, Solu9, zbc, San, The Panda, ~Nightmare, MultiGod, Marcos DAB, Traggey, Ceterai, IanMarty, Alpain, nfWAR, mad, Kimbo, Don Valentino, kangyun, CRAZYRUSSIAN, Darkfang , Chaosy, ChosenOne, AesirJenssen,
oh_snap, Kuhneghetz, Chen, Sun gate, Thrikodius, HappyTauren, Ujimasa Hojo, MatiS, skrab, PrMosquito, Windrunner29, John_Drake, Elenai, -Grendel, stan0033, mythic, Kwah and Fuzzyfury for Models/icons.

ChangeLog
1.0.1 - Reduced difficulty in chapter 2.
1.0.2 - Fixed Zulu Bug in chapter 3.
1.0.3 - Minor improvements(Banshees with Death Negation now will have 50% chance to resurrect instead of 25%, Falric now has Aura of Blight).
1.0.4 - Reduced difficulty in chapter 3
1.1.0 - Added new models for: Superior Footmans, Elite Footmands, Champion Footmans, Superior Swordsman, Elite Swordsman, Superior Ghouls, Elite Ghouls, Champion Ghouls, Advanced Barracks, Wizards Sanctuary, Superior Grunts, Elite Grunts, Fire Mages, Orc Barracks.
Changed a few Icons.
Falric now can carry 3 items with him.
Variable difficult levels(easy,normal,hard)
Previews
Contents

Path of the Damned (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Some improvements made. Approved. (previous comments: Path of the Damned Enhanced)
Level 13
Is this a sequel to the teozamait mod? Is soviet_00 the same person as teozamait? Why the chance in accounts?
no, i'm not teozamait, i just got ispired by him
I'm having a lot of fun so far and i'm up to the key of the three moons and that's where the problems start. The mission is just insanely unfair once the acolyte finishes building the bridge. Blue team just keeps attacking with massive armies every 2 minutes and teal team keeps attacking with dragon hawks that do like 50 damage each attack?? WTF!? I barely have enough time to build an army because all my resources are going to try and build towers just to survive the assaults made by blue team. I literally spent an hour just barely trying to survive and build an army large enough to destroy the FIRST BASE! My gold mine ended up collapsing due to how long it took. Every time I managed to try and build up a sizable force, everything immediately dies and I have to start from scratch. I even managed to make a giant ghoul but he died in 30 seconds when blue attacks. Reducing the teams handicap doesn't help much as they still hit like a truck. Please fix this as I really don't want to use cheats just to beat this one level!
well, if you destroyed the first base you have won, i mean, the blue base is the one that attacks very aggressively, if you managed to destroy it you'll have only a couple of birds annoying you, ziggurats are perfect to destroy them :D
I just want ask that when I want to play the second chapter of this Campaign but it didn't pop up for me to play but
The Scourge of Lordaeron I can Full Campaign ?
i didn't understand nothing

Level 9
I think I get the problem with the Mug thing. If you pick up the object from the previous missions. It automatically converts to a Mug at the start of the mission. You don't have to bring it to the Pandaren.

Level 9
Changing my score 4/5

Besides Iseedeadpeople I didn't use any cheats. Played on hard.

Mission 2:

I can't really search on the right that gives you some secret shit due to the constant threats on the left. The initial wave attack still happens too fast. Upgrading to Superior Ghoul doesn't upgrade existing Ghouls.

Mission 3:

Before destroying the final base. It actually gets way too easy. When you corner the final base why not make them attack in stronger waves? Like Sylvanus doesn't use Starfall. But only when the final base is left. Hit me harder cuz its too easy otherwise.

Mission 4:

This mission you are supposed to attack the left base first. Now I understand that you want to attack the heavy base first. That's fine but why not make the other bases more hostile. I get that you want us to attack Sylvanus' base easier. but if it gets to easy it doesn't feel like a challenge anymore.

Mission 5:

Why not Make Sylvanus a permanent hero at this point? So many good items had to be dropped in this mission. Wasn't that difficult tbh. I can handle the initial wave that happens too fast (A Problem every mission has.) easily enough.

Mission 6:

Honestly I don't think I have any problems with this mission. I feel the red base needs to be more beefed up though. I was able to stomp it with my intiial army that also destroyed 2 bases prior. Give them several heroes. Several attacking points. Demon gates and more. Like The final red base is easy. Arthas at this point is an absolute monster. Flying Nightmare's makes Frost Wyrm's completely pointless.

Mission 7:

This is by far the longest toughest mission you've made. It took me 4 hours to complete this. Well 3 actually but I fucked around to get 100%. You cannot attack without them retaliating immediately. After I neutralized the 1st base. Even before I destroyed all the buildings the 2nd base starts attacking me.
This one the attacks are too fast. I don't actually mind how strong the wave is. I like that. Honestly I got away with the skin of my teeth. SO the difficulty is perfect for me. but yeah I used up every gold mine. Every tree. I ran out of lumber.

When you neutralize the 2nd base. Again the 3rd base attacks you. However subsequent waves are incredibly weak. They should attack with heroes like they did in the first time they attack. I used my Flying Nightmare's to flank them vertically. 23 Flying Nightmare's and 1 Red Drake and destroyed all there buildings.

Mission 8:

Hilariously the easiest mission for me. Tichondrious and Arthas Max Level are indestructible. I used them to destroy all 3 bases. I had 2 minutes remaining and I destroyed every building on the map.

Overall:

Honestly I would like more Heroes. Adds more variety. Like how you made Captain Falric the hero in Human Campaign. It would be nice to have him a Hero here too. Sylvanus would be nice as well. Adding more time for the first wave that attacks. Just like 1.5 minute more before they attack the very first time.

Love you man. Love your works. I still replay them from time to time.

Level 13
Changing my score 4/5

Besides Iseedeadpeople I didn't use any cheats. Played on hard.

Mission 2:

I can't really search on the right that gives you some secret shit due to the constant threats on the left. The initial wave attack still happens too fast. Upgrading to Superior Ghoul doesn't upgrade existing Ghouls.

Mission 3:

Before destroying the final base. It actually gets way too easy. When you corner the final base why not make them attack in stronger waves? Like Sylvanus doesn't use Starfall. But only when the final base is left. Hit me harder cuz its too easy otherwise.

Mission 4:

This mission you are supposed to attack the left base first. Now I understand that you want to attack the heavy base first. That's fine but why not make the other bases more hostile. I get that you want us to attack Sylvanus' base easier. but if it gets to easy it doesn't feel like a challenge anymore.

Mission 5:

Why not Make Sylvanus a permanent hero at this point? So many good items had to be dropped in this mission. Wasn't that difficult tbh. I can handle the initial wave that happens too fast (A Problem every mission has.) easily enough.

Mission 6:

Honestly I don't think I have any problems with this mission. I feel the red base needs to be more beefed up though. I was able to stomp it with my intiial army that also destroyed 2 bases prior. Give them several heroes. Several attacking points. Demon gates and more. Like The final red base is easy. Arthas at this point is an absolute monster. Flying Nightmare's makes Frost Wyrm's completely pointless.

Mission 7:

This is by far the longest toughest mission you've made. It took me 4 hours to complete this. Well 3 actually but I fucked around to get 100%. You cannot attack without them retaliating immediately. After I neutralized the 1st base. Even before I destroyed all the buildings the 2nd base starts attacking me.
This one the attacks are too fast. I don't actually mind how strong the wave is. I like that. Honestly I got away with the skin of my teeth. SO the difficulty is perfect for me. but yeah I used up every gold mine. Every tree. I ran out of lumber.

When you neutralize the 2nd base. Again the 3rd base attacks you. However subsequent waves are incredibly weak. They should attack with heroes like they did in the first time they attack. I used my Flying Nightmare's to flank them vertically. 23 Flying Nightmare's and 1 Red Drake and destroyed all there buildings.

Mission 8:

Hilariously the easiest mission for me. Tichondrious and Arthas Max Level are indestructible. I used them to destroy all 3 bases. I had 2 minutes remaining and I destroyed every building on the map.

Overall:

Honestly I would like more Heroes. Adds more variety. Like how you made Captain Falric the hero in Human Campaign. It would be nice to have him a Hero here too. Sylvanus would be nice as well. Adding more time for the first wave that attacks. Just like 1.5 minute more before they attack the very first time.

Love you man. Love your works. I still replay them from time to time.
You decided to make a full review now XD, go play Eternity End, this is old stuff xD

Level 4
i know this one is old stuff and all but honestly it deserves a massive rework with nightmare mode and everything like that just like the human campaign. it has a lot of potential and it'd be great

Level 4
After mission 6 Arthas can reach to level 20 and if he becomes level 20 before last mission the first death Knight will not unlock.
Frost ancient is too strong to destroy all human base before Time up , i believe that if you enchanced legacy damned everyone can destroy illidan so easy with frost ancient.

Level 3
Hi, its me again. Just like when I finished your human campaign I now finished your undead campaign and will post my experience as well as the bugs and issues I found. And there are quite a bunch.

So once again I love the ideas you put in but it misses polish and playtesting, making it fun but flawed at times and the reason it is not on the same level as some of the other custom campaigns. However im sure you can improve these things so here are my thoughts and a score at the end:

1) In the first mission, the camera angle goes inside a crate

2) powerfull typo again, its called powerful

3) your secrets are the worst I've seen. They are extremely badly hidden with no indication so people either have to use iseedeadpeople or deforest the whole map, place something that indicates that there might be something but dont just place some dudes behind trees or at rivers at random.

On top of that there are in the Dalaran mission stat books and such that you cant get unless you cheese or ignore Antonidas. I find this design stupid and silly, if you kill Antonidas you win. If you ignore him and explore which breaks any immersion or sense you get rewarded. Big no. Either make Antonidas retreat so you can actually explore those areas or leave it be.

I had to play every mission with iseedeadpeople to check if I missed something as the campaign encourages this sadly.

4) The Pandaren Keg quest does not work. I went up with my Keg to him and he only tells me about the quest but no way to turn it in

5) Falric should get the special hero treatment. Enemy spells on him are annoying and last very long like Polymorph.

6) You get many items but few heroes, this time not all items are legendary like in the human campaign but it makes even more sense to turn Falric into a hero (or a semi-hero) or at least someone you can put the items to use, maybe dont make him a full hero but find a use for the items or make some combinable.

7) Falric scales extremely bad with his upgrades. If you upgrade him only his maximum attack damage increases but never his minimum - so with all upgrades he deals 35-115 damage. That doesn't feel right. He also becomes obsolete after halfway when you get the Dreadlord or the Lich pretty much.

8) The undead roaster is fun but overbloated, alot of units fulfill a purpose only in the mission they get introduced

9) In the Siege of Silvermoon on the ghost secret for Arthas there is a typo with a double ::

10) Banshee 50% revive upgrade are buggy. In the Siege of Dalaran each time they revived they decided to join the mage guilt and were hostile towards me.

11) Spirit Towers with all upgrades have more HP than armored ziggurats, though thats your design choice I just wanted to point that out

12) Arthas is OP and by the end has like 7k life and I love it. Finally he feels like an actual Death Knight and not like a bad Paladin copy but I would've loved it if he has anything Frostmourne related or kept his Chaos Damage to distinguish him further.

13) You should not go omega crazy with the books, you get really silly stuff like a tiny troll camp giving your hero overall 5 stats permanently, adjust it to what we face but once again your choice

Note about difficulty:

Three Moon Keys and Blackrock N Roll have been the hardest, though if you instantly rush east on Blackrock N Roll and make your base there while Arthas and Kel Thuzad solo the armies its not too hard. The final was extremely easy and I hope you'll add more waves and make all of them attack on the final 2-3 minutes so its truly a final battle. I was waiting around most of the time and it honestly annoys me the most on this.

My score:

Right now 7/10, its okay. If you fix the bugs I mentioned and polish this up I'd say its very enjoyable and would say 8-9/10. I overall recommend this campaign as the ideas, fresh takes and new units & upgrades as well as hero improvements and Arthas being badass makes up for the lack of polish and issues I stated.

And now onwards to your third campaign :)

Level 3
You decided to make a full review now XD, go play Eternity End, this is old stuff xD

I think you should still care about them and polish it up, that is what your human and this campaign so far lacked the most. You can check out my reviews I'll leave under your campaigns. Im now starting the third and did the human and this one, there is quite some stuff to fix and adjust and I think you should do that to make these truly amazing :)

ABK

ABK

Level 2
why dont make Falric a hero???
if he is a hero unit it would be wonderful and also added nightmare difficulty

RDw

RDw

Level 1
Great campaign!I just wonder if this work will also have the Nightmare difficulty as the Human campagin in the future.

Level 5
Aye, so I finished this yesterday on normal while mostly using iseedeadpeople and I must say it wasn't as exciting as the human campaign. Falric should definitely be a hero, that was a major letdown. Doesn't have to be super powerful, but more of a support role maybe or something like that. Don't think that would make the campaign too easy. I lost all the items he carried when he died - his inventory wasn't saved. Please consider giving us a building like in the human campaign to store items, decision or no, it's for convenience.

Even on normal this was insanely hard and I had a lot of problems even with "OP" Arthas (Not that OP matters. There are so many slows and stuns in this campaign, it doesn't really matter if he's strong or not.), but I guess I'm just a bad player, heh.

Looking forward to my least favourite campaign, the orc campaign ^^ (Just has two of the most annoying missions I dislike, namely the chapter with Cenarius and the last chapter xD)

I'd love if you could rework this in the same manner you did with the human campaign sometime in the future to bring the quality on the same level as that. Even if this is old, as you said, it deserves to be updated/fixed.

Edit: Also missing QWER hotkeys, which is sad :C

Last edited:
Level 5
Path of the Damned Enhanced, a damned path to be sure.
While I would've loved to play through the Undead Campaign with the enhancements, I couldn't bring myself to, not yet. Mainly because it hasn't received the same refurbishment that the Scourge of Lordaeron did, where it was updated to have the itemisation mechanic I liked the most, as well as the extra polish.

For now, I have left it be after a few missions, but perhaps I will return to finish it, perhaps I will not - but for now, I move onwards. If it ever did receive the same refurbishment, I will be here, waiting to play this set of campaigns yet again.

nv4

nv4

Level 8
While Eternity's End Enhanced wasn't 5\5, I had fun playing it. So I decided to give this one campaign a try as well, as I think Path of the Damned needs enhancements more than any other original campaign. Especially chapters 3-5, which IMO are the most dull chapters of ALL original campaigns. And while I didn't have high hopes, I still got disappointed.
Considering it's inspired by teozamait's campaign, I can only wonder why most of his work wasn't really used here. For example, necromancy - teozamait made necromancy feel legit, raising hordes of undeads of different strenth and longevity, with different cool upgrades and possibility to turn temporary units into non-temporary. And Undead heroes were the most powerful necromancer (as they should be), being able to raise several units at once. Necromancy and necromancers actually felt like a core of Undead gameplay.
Here, unfortunately, this is not the case. And the thing that bothers me the most - heroes being unable to raise even a measly skeleton. Apparently, Kel'Thuzad is so powerful that he even needs a whole Sunwell for his resurrection, and Arthas is capable of resurrecting even powerful dragons (Sindragosa, Sapphiron) like it's nothing. But during actual gameplay both of them can raise a whooping absolutely nothing. That's just embarassing. And yes, I know Death Knight's Animate Dead exists, but it sucks - only 40 seconds duration and it's an ultimate with 3 minutes cooldown.
Both Kel'Thuzad and Arthas should have some proper ability to raise undeads. Possibly, even a spellbook ability, affected by hero upgrades, with different summon options available, ranging from a simple single skeleton from a single body to a proper animate dead.
Unique upgrade for each chapter was a nice idea, although it could be something more interesting than a simple stat increase of one specific unit. So the best upgrade was in chapter 6 - grunts being resurrected as undeads.
Overall, most of the enhancements can be boiled down to 2 things - mini-boss creeps and expanded tech trees. Unfortunately, that didn't feel like enough. And tech trees drastically lack balance.
teozamait implemented demi-heroes properly, so I expected Falric to be done properly as well and to be an important asset. That was not the case, and from chapter 3 onward I only used him as a mobile item stash.
And chapters 6-8 received progressively so very few enhancements that it felt like all the ideas have ran out, and they were rushed to simply have a legitimate reason to upload a campaign. I mean, aside from expanded tech trees, chapter 8 differs from the original campaign in only 3 things - there is Tichondrius as a second hero, 1 extra Archmage at the east, and the Magic Vault in the right top corner is removed. Yep, that's it. Archmage on the small "island" at the centre of the map doesn't even have his lvl adjusted - it's still 8.
Describing my expirience with 1 word - boring.
On the bright side, some things were done right. Also, comparing it to Eternity's End, the positive progress is clearly visible.

Played on hard, W3 v1.27b.

1) Falric should have resistant skin, it really sucks when a single sorceress can make Falric completely useless.
2) Falric should have a passive ability icon to indicate his on-hit armor reduction. Actually, that applies to all units with relevant abilities - if someone has some ability or other feature, it better be indicated in some way.
3) Wizard, a normal unit, has a fucking 250 mana burn. That's absolutely insane. He should have 100, or 150 at worst. And he also has frost bolt, that stuns and even damages mechanical units... Total fucking pain in the ass to deal with.
4) Why can meat wagons be affected by magic here?
5) What's even the point of nerubian tower here, when it's so vastly inferior to upgraded spirit tower? Nerubian tower should have appropriate upgrades as well, otherwise there's simply no point building it.
6) Chapter 1 - removed the "Fight Club" reference. Fucking why? The point of enhancing something is to make it better, NOT to remove something good. I mean, there's even a graveyard right near that spot, where Arthas summons skeletons by simply telling them to rise. He even can move during his dialogue, potentially being able to run away from the graveyard and still summon those skeletons, which looks even more stupid than animating the skeletons by simply talking to them.
And it could be fixed with just one little detail - make Arthas come at the graveyard's entrance and use the animation he uses when casting Death Pact, so it would like skeletons were animated by Arthas actually using necromancy.
But instead of fixing that, the "Fight Club" reference was removed. I... Just why?
7) RoC campaigns have very dumb hidden locations. For example, chapter 2 in Human campaign, with all those spots hidden behind very narrow paths and trees that no sane person would ever think to cut. Or in Undead campaign in chapter 1, where it's the same problem with golems hidden behind lots of trees and impassable fences and stones. So one way to enhance these campaigns would be to properly change the terrain to make these secrets noticeable without using cheat.
And it actually is done here with that hidden spot with golems - now there's no need to cut trees (actually, Arthas still can't pass without cutting 1 tree, but whatever).
But there's also an extra secret spot added with Hidden Murloc. The one that is hidden behind the trees, with no way to know that it makes sense to cut them without using cheat. And it's actually a pretty important secret, since Murloc drops orb of corruption. So 1 secret spot was fixed, yet another secret spot suffering from EXACTLY the same issue was added. It boggles my mind to imagine the thought process behind these changes.
8) Chapter 2 - "secret" graveyard is a nice idea, but the execution could be better. The skeleton army could be very useful to break the paladins' defenses, and Tichonrius even talks about going there at night to avoid fighting, but there are also golems and they don't sleep at night. And since Human army attacks pretty frequently, it's actually easier to destroy paladins' bases first and then do all the secrets. Also, again Arthas raises the skeletons by simply yelling at the graves instead of actually casting some magic. And the terrain here looks rather basic.
9) Chapter 3 - Siege Ghoul has heavy armor, which takes double damage from magic attacks, and elves have advanced towers, which deal high magic damage and attack fast. And an army of casters with magic damage. Bruh. And as if that wasn't enough, he can also be affected by slow and polymorph, a 7 food unit made completely useless by a 2 food unit, and no way to counter it. Certified double bruh moment. The first thing I did after the first Ghoul has finished training - canceled the second one. And he doesn't even benefit from attack\defense upgrades. Absolutely not worth its cost. Also, he could at least have different color, simply using a standard ghoul model but bigger looks dull.
10) Overall, chapter 3 received no real enhancement and felt unnecessarily tedious. IMO the best way to enhance this chapter would be to make elves play in a guerilla-like style, with small parties attacking from different places, placing traps, and using the terrain to their advantage (like archers shooting from behind the trees). But instead elves simply send huge armies, which is nothing new, it's virtually how every other mission goes. Boring.
11) Meat Catapult was a nice addition to chapter 2, and I'm glad it appeared again in chapter 5, but why wasn't it in chapters 3 and 4? Makes no sense.
12) Chapter 4 - Repairing the bridge makes sense and I like that change. However, once again there was no reason to remove something that was working right, and that golbin laboratory. Zeppelins could allow for more strategies, making the gameplay more interesting. Also, now that there is a bridge, goblin sappers would actually make sense here. So again something was done right enhancing the campaign, and at the same time it was devalued by doing something wrong.
13) Chapter 5 - Starting from this chapter, for some reason some upgrades are now researched in different buildings. Again, doesn't seem like there was a legit reason to make such changes mid-campaign. Just decide on one thing and stick with it till the end.
14) Again Arthas raises someone by simply yelling at the corpse.
15) Staff of the Fallen has 1 minute cooldown for banish, that can't even be used on heroes... I thought it should be obvious how useless it is.
16) Flying Nightmare has siege type attacks aginst flying units and chaos type against ground units, shouldn't it be the opposite?
17) Flying Nightmare - Acidic Spit's hotkey is S, the same button that is used for Stop command. Should be obvious not to use hotkeys of basic commands.
18) Flying nightmare has the same resource cost and only 1 more food cost than Siege Ghoul, while being like 6 times more useful. Also almost the same gold cost and 1 more food than Frost Wyrm, while also being pretty much superior compared to frost wyrm.
19) Lightning Heart's tooltip doesn't mention the damage it does (100), and it's actually too low to be of any use.
20) Chapter 6 - taurens alongside demon worshiping orcs... Really. I don't mind some minor lore-wise inaccuracies, when they're done in favor of making gameplay more interesting, but I emphasize - minor. Taurens here look absolutely out of place and don't really offer anything worthwhile for the gameplay.
Trolls are... Questionable. But at least they make it more interesting in tandem with golems.
21) Chapter 7 - even Arthas and Kel'Thuzad, as strong as they, can be stunlocked to death. Literally. Couldn't even move a step if there's like 5 of them on me. And there are also mages with stuns. Fuck elite and champion footmen.
22) Kel'Thuzad's ultimate is literally useless. 180 hp skeletons die before they can do anything, and even if they do, their damage is barely noticeable.
23) Overall, chapter 7 barely received any meaningful enhancements and felt unnecessary tedious.
24) Chapter 8 was a joke, nothing else to say really.

1) Falric can attack trees.
2) Somehow Advanced Tower is able to attack Meat Wagon, even though (according to attack tooltips) meat wagon has 150 more range than advanced tower.
3) Chapter 2 - Pandaren doesn't drop keg, if killed during his ultimate.
4) Chapter 3 - Zulu's Keg turned into Zulu's Mug at the start of the chapter, without giving it to Zulu. Perhaps the bug is related to the fact that I carried the keg in Falric's inventory.
5) Chapter 5 - Undead Gibbl is actually not undead, so it's impossible to cast Death Coil on him.
6) Gibbl can't attack flying units despite having ranged attacks.
7) Chapter 6 - Flying Nightmare's regeneration upgrade doesn't work.
8) Chapter 7 - there's acolyte instead of Master Acolyte near the gold mine. At least I assume that's a bug, as there's no sense to have extra acolyte and not a master acolyte.

Level 7
is this one getting an update like the other ones your other campaigns are so good hopefully falric as a hero

Level 1
err then i think you need to give me more ghoul because i already use them to chop those tree or maybe i cut some wrong tree i'll try it again later

edit1: i try it already there is not enough ghoul to chop those tree. it needs two ghouls to chop one tree and you only give us four ghouls and need to chop atleast 3-4 tree to go to the hidden murlocs. please just remove the trees or make some hidden passageway or give us more ghouls
you can push a an attack the trees

Level 5
Good game, really. Feels nostalgic to be able to play it again but enhanced, and ah... the last map, the map that made me tremble in fear each time I played. Still, some levels are almost impossible to defeat without the use of cheats. And please make Captain Falric to be able to to carry 6 items. Anyhow Recommended!

Level 1
You definitely should update this. There are troops that's in Scourge of Lordaeron that isn't here, Undead Buildings that looks diff in Eternity's End and Scourge of Lordaeron, etc. Overall the campaigh in great, would love to see more improvements to ur works.

Edit: Suggestion; please make Falric a complete hero just like in Scourge of Lordaeron.

Last edited: