• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren Spells v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Spells for Midnighter's fallen project. So I uploaded them here.
Sorry for imported files, but in project those was chosen for heroes.

Documentation is lacking, because of my bad knowlage of english language.
I will give you some info here:

Club Toss______________________

Type: missile, target point/location
Functions: damage dealing, stun/dizzy
Special: stun/dizzy are effected with 50% (50% to stun or 50% to make enemy dizzy)
bouncing on units (enemys) and trees. Tree destroys after club bounce on it. Dummy unit is doodad model that rotates (with trigger).

Sumo Tactics__________________
Type: passive, activation on hit with chance
Functions: knockback (more like push), stacking armor reduction (with limit).
Special: effect starts when unit takes damage only.

Power Rise_____________________
Type: no target, area
Functions: knockback, stun, damage
Special: none

Roll___________________________
Type: target point/location
Functions: hero movement
Special: bounce on doodads, bounce on other rolling units :)D), full hero controll while spell cast (it make the spell modern).

Pulverize_______________________
Type: area, no target
Functions: damage
Special: area shared on rings and units take damage within ring. Rings are coming from center to outside. Spell deal damage 1 time only. Automatical effect fill with circle (no spaces between effects).

Earthquake_____________________
Type: channeling, area
Functions: slow/chance to miss in area of effect
Special: effect starts after channeling of spell ends (so hero can fight in are of effect after channeling). Extra sfx: terrain deformation (dummy spell wasnt doing it, so it is added with trigger).

Hope you will find the spells usefull. Dont be lazy and give a credit.
~NFWar~

Keywords:
Pack, Panda, Pandaren, Stun, Slow, Disable, Earthquake, Club, Toss, Pulverize, Knockback, Stun, Armor, Reduction, Passive, Funny, Roll, Bouncing, Stom
Contents

Panda's Spells (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 21:29, 16th Jun 2010 Hanky: The imports are not necessary for the spell so remove them. After you have done this message me or one of the other spell moderators.
Level 21
redscores i really dont know what's the matter with you. When you wrote "you cant even finish a single project" or whatever you wrote to Midnighters, my eyes was light red. When i saw this reply of yours it made me so angry!
Do you actually think that Midnighters is proud of what happened to the project?!
No, i dont think you do. And nor do i. So... Now i ask you, WHY THE HELL DO YOU REPLY SUCH AN UNNECCESARY SENTECE!?!!
Don't you understand that you actually MAY have hurt his real feelings. He's self-confidence may also has been reduced because of this.
I require an excuse to Midnighters!
This may not be an big thing for you, but for me, if i would have been Midnighters, this would really have been hurting my feelings because there was so many that have look forward to this project of ours. And then, almost when it was finished, the project got lost of an Computer Crash and the only thing you do is to write stuffs that may have hurt Midnighters feelings.
There shall not be any problems for you to just say an easy sentence that is also over the internet, behind this screen, to apologyse Midnighters.
This was not mean't to be roude or something redscores, it was only that you need to think over the Consequence for both you and Midnighters before you do your Actions.

-Tom

This text was wrote to redscores

Firstly, I should be angry at midnighters, you know why? He asked me to help him, and he never told me what I should do, I just had to wait, wait wait and wait, and to be honest, I don't care about what you say.

But whatever, sorry Midnighters, I was a bit rude, but well, I think you get why I was that angry...