• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I know where a few of the models came from, the rest I think were made by him (I know the druid one was).

FrIkY and Debode, if you are abandoning the project I would like permission to use the name and loading screen and take it over from here.

Level 48
FrIkY is currently busy. Please don't use his name, and god, PLEASE don't use the loading screen.

All models are available either here, at WC3C.net or at another Russian site we're not allowed to talk of here on the Hive. Most of them are made by a guy named Norinrad. The exception is the Druid, which is made by me and FrIkY.

Level 15
FrIkY is currently busy. Please don't use his name,

Lawl I meant the project name.

and god, PLEASE don't use the loading screen.

I don't know what the exclamation is for, but it's alright I won't use anything from your project. I was under the impression you guys had stopped for sure :0.

Good luck with this, I hope you guys decide to finish it. A pandaren-themed rpg would just be epic on so many levels :goblin_yeah:

Level 27
So The project has been abandoned???? *tsk tsk tsk*

Please, cut out the Tsk's.
They just make you look like a twit or someone trying to sound superior. :S
And honestly, that will not be looked upon with kind eyes anywhere. Except maybe for a club of Clichéd British Movie Villians.
It's a bad impression to make, shortly said, and you dont want any of those while still being a newcomer to the site.

Sorry for the speech, but your post basically ticks me off and makes me sad. :(

Level 3
Please, cut out the Tsk's.
They just make you look like a twit or someone trying to sound superior. :S
And honestly, that will not be looked upon with kind eyes anywhere. Except maybe for a club of Clichéd British Movie Villians.
It's a bad impression to make, shortly said, and you dont want any of those while still being a newcomer to the site.

Sorry for the speech, but your post basically ticks me off and makes me sad. :(

Well, i don't mean to offend, but i don't find "tsk" as any of that. I count it as simply showing disapproval to something.

Anyway, back to topic - its really sad this project is dead. Through this project i found the Hiveworkshop in the first place(searched on google for something about pandarens or something like that). It was also why i registered at first. Of course, now i find many great maps, projects, useful models and etc. here, but this was the beginning.

Level 34
I made a little notice in the first post, just to make everything clear. I'm terribly sorry it had to end this way, it's just that I don't have the time, will or enough skills to finish this project. Maybe some time, in the future, I'll gain all the three elements that I need, and perhaps continue working on this project, but I highly doubt it will happen.

:sadpanda:

Status
Not open for further replies.