Paladin Arthas

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Paladin Arthas
Drawn in gimp, modeled through mdlvis.
Effects may appear differently in game than in website viewer.
Previews
Contents

Paladin Arthas (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Changes are made and the resource approved. Works in-game and performs well. Good job.
Level 40
Man, your textures are perfect, though why don't you put some more effort in making your head/portrait models look better? I mean, look at that face, it's pretty cool, but you should at least make it look better in the portrait model. Just my opinion...

Level 3
Man, your textures are perfect
Truly perfect!
It looks like a model with a whole new level of quality, just because it uses Murlocologist's original HD texture!!!

Please man, I beg you, make some form of tutorial for others to follow in your footsteps in 2D art :ogre_love:

Level 12
I love your model, but if i may point out something.

i feel like Arthas should have a more silvery armor. instead of orange/gold alike.

Level 6
This is awesome it looks just like the arthas depicted on the ROC box art!, you should consider remaking all the units with this style, might take an insane amount of time, but i would take this style over reforged any day, not that i don't like reforged models, they look incredible on their own, but they lack the cartoony warcraft look and have readability issues ingame

tldr: top quality stuff there, please make more :D

EDIT: give him fingers and he'll be PERFECT!!

Last edited:
Level 10
Welp, this is Arthas - prestige edition. Throw in Player Yellow and you got Arthas - Even Prestige Edition.
5O/5 - Arthas need more dirt to purge more enemies.

Joke aside, this model is fantastic. Shut up and take my rep.