• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #3 - Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
90-jpg.268354

Here the first my WIP. Goblin Emperor (i will also upload version on standart textures for users). Artist, who wants to work with this - just let me know)
Suddenly I'm excited for this Contest again. :D

90-jpg.268354

Here the first my WIP. Goblin Emperor (i will also upload version on standart textures for users). Artist, who wants to work with this - just let me know)
Challenge Accepted.

Note: It's pixelated for...safety reasons?
I mean.. while it's fine if you want to adopt that method of doing solo work before finding a partner, consider your teammate might want to participate of the idea before putting up the model.

How about you two team up xD

Thread's bin inactive for a while, here's a wip.

wip1-png.268474
An eye of sauron? :p Very detailed texture :)

Level 25
I mean.. while it's fine if you want to adopt that method of doing solo work before finding a partner, consider your teammate might want to participate of the idea before putting up the model.

I've only done half of the texture anyway so if I find someone with an idea I could work with, it won't be hard to move on to that one. The Trade Prince is too adorable(or gross) to scrap though..

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
hehe, Kyrbio, ma' man, you're getting old ^^

even for one from wc3c.net

That is Mike's model :]

That one's Mike's. I'm making a different one but I don't have someone to make a model currently or I don't know, probably ever ;-;
Lol, whoops. I saw the discussion between you two & forgot who made what.

@Chen , well... It doesn't look like Mike has a partner. You could consider joining with him. Alternatively, Hayate models & textures (but got his start in the former). Have you checked the current "waiting for team-mates" list & PMed them?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I'm waiting for someone to approach first for now. Unless things get desperate, maybe I'll do that.
: \

That's not how these things work. Waiting for someone to approach you is either pride, laziness, or an unfortunate lack of self-esteem/communication skills. Please do reach out; I'm sure there's someone that would enjoy teaming up with you. : ) Heck, I would if I had any texturing skills to speak of (oh & time).

Level 15
: \

That's not how these things work. Waiting for someone to approach you is either pride, laziness, or an unfortunate lack of self-esteem/communication skills. Please do reach out; I'm sure there's someone that would enjoy teaming up with you. : ) Heck, I would if I had any texturing skills to speak of (oh & time).
He is female.

Level 51
Our final concept is decided upon, Dire has been modeling ahead on things already. Gun' be good!View attachment 269154

Holy shit, good thing we didn't go for the Archdruid concept, was one of our ideas too :D Looking forward to it!

I made and animated version with in-game textures. Now awating for artist. It will be a pity if I can not find him( But I'll upload in any case this version for users.

Like it, hopefully you will find somebody!

Doing Kur'talos Ravencrest :)

Hayate + Chen team name is AngryPanther

Really excited, wanted to see a model of him a long time now.

Level 20
Doing that is exactly what I jsut explained.

Inside your 3D modeling package you get your UVW tool, in max it's the Unwrap UVW modifier, in maya you smack a little UV button and Blender I believe has the UVW modifier as well.

This will open the tool where you create your UVs.
These tools also usually contain a button to "render UV" which will produce a wireframe verision as an image for you.

Level 50
Doing that is exactly what I jsut explained.

Inside your 3D modeling package you get your UVW tool, in max it's the Unwrap UVW modifier, in maya you smack a little UV button and Blender I believe has the UVW modifier as well.

This will open the tool where you create your UVs.
These tools also usually contain a button to "render UV" which will produce a wireframe verision as an image for you.
I believe there is not an option for that in Mdlvis. I'll check again. And in Milkshape I didn't tried to look for that. I will now.
Many thanks for the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.