• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Mapping Contest #1 Poll

What is your favourite entry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Can you maybe give us a specific date, Bob?
What about other Judges

Well I wouldn't be able to give you a specific date yet, but I'm estimating at least a week. As for the other judges, Mini-Me isn't judging any more because he's learning flash or something like that, and I haven't really heard from the other judges, so I might just judge it myself.

Level 6
I know that we may continue working on them, i was just wondering if we may upload the latest version to the hive already because when the contest closed, mini-me said we shouldn't (at least for that time).

Level 16
Mini-Me isn't judging any more because he's learning flash or something like that

Aka. Im busy with other stuff and dont have the time to judge this :).

Unhit said:
I know that we may continue working on them, i was just wondering if we may upload the latest version to the hive already because when the contest closed, mini-me said we shouldn't (at least for that time).

I think bob already has all the maps on his comp, so if you have the map in the hives resource section you can freely update them. But the judges wont be reviewing your map based on the updated version, but the version which you submitted to the contest.

Level 24

I think bob already has all the maps on his comp, so if you have the map in the hives resource section you can freely update them. But the judges wont be reviewing your map based on the updated version, but the version which you submitted to the contest.

Yea I already have them all on my computer, so it shouldn't matter if you update it. But yea remember that it won't be marked.

Level 5
Checking in, currently obsessed with playing WoW with my 360 controllers, but hows the judging going? I havn't seen much activity here over the week and was just wondering what everyone was up to. Good luck again and i'll continue to check in over the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.