Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

paint skin contest

Discussion in 'Recycle Bin' started by mr_psycho2000, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr_psycho2000

mr_psycho2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    heres a new contest for you all too get your teeth into.

paint skin contest.

you can create anything you want but it must be done on the crappy program paint wich comes with windows.

rules: no other program used than paint (no adobe) no paintshop pro)
    you can do cnp if you like but there must be some freehand in it.

contest will go until i am ready to judge the skins thats been enterd. this is a chance too show everyone what your made of, if you can make a good skin on paint then you can make a good skin on any program.

2. titan_06

titan_06

Resources:
    Resources:
    is it judged by how it looks ingame or how the skin looks? ill try it, but ive been really busy, ill try to make time for me to do one. does it have to be a standard skin? or can it be from a custom model.

3. Pixelator

Pixelator

Resources:
    Resources:
    count me in

4. mr_psycho2000

mr_psycho2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    it can be on any model you like as long as the skin is done in the program i have said.

for it to be a good skin it has too look good in veiwer and in game, i wont be looking at these skins in map as i dont have time so i will judge them purely on the bases on how it looks in veiwer with the knowlege from that i will know how it should look in map and wont need to put it in map.
    i'm looking forward too seeing the skins, as i said, if you can skin on paint then you can skin on any program.

5. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i'm in, in fact my first two skins here were made in paint, i deleted it myself later though.

edit:yeah this is what i have so far. and of couse all changes made in paint. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.