• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pain's Party v 1.47.2 r

Pain's Party v 1.47.2 r

Minigame Contest map, contains 47 Minigames.

Player one can select the amount of games to play at the beginning, 5 ,10, 15, 45 or 10 random games.

After selecting the game mode and after every minigame you find yourself in the selection room for the minigames, simply move to a unit you like, to play the next minigame.
Every player can do this, to make sure everyone can select his favourite minigame.

Newer screenshots:
j1y8gu7a4gyp8t16g.jpg

89wmz07hr0a7kvd6g.jpg

update 9.7.10

-added AFK ckeck, type -afk in the chat to start the afk check, a dialoge will pop up and you have 10 seconds to klick on it, if a player does not click he leav the game.
-fixed another one or two hotkeys i found.
-shortened some timers

update 20.7.10
-improved the point system, obtained points for winning a minigame does not oblique the number of players anymore, the winner of a minigame now always gets 8 points, second 7 points, third 6 points ... and so on.
-improved some Minigames:
Bomb House and Graverobbers is faster now,Graverobbers don't die anymore if the platform disappears under them.
changed Spell Ball Minigame to Bloodmages instead of Demonhunters,
Santas helpers now shows the correct animation when carring Items and Items reduce the movement speed a little (expensive items more than cheap items)

update 10.9.10
-new minigame: nr. 35 Tank Party (PvP)
You control a Steam tank and move it around with the arrow keys, tanks got 6 abilities to battle.
-mini footman, if a player loses his castle, his units wont be removed anymore, but the hero will not revive. so you stay in game for a while longer when you got beaten.
-Increased speed of mystical lamp game.

*redone the whole afk check, type -afk in the chat to start the afk check (please use with care and only if you realy don't want to wait anymore, i have not tested it for every minigame now, if you find a bug with this , please report.

update 16.9.10
-New terrain for Bunny Hunters minigame, (also effects the minigame itself a little)
-rebalanced Santas Helpers, Item Combos now always grant 3 Extra Points instead of double points, this will make cheap items more usefull.
-new music theme for Party Tanks minigame

update 20.9.10
-Bomberman Minigame,better special effects and terrain, removed the super flash bombs from the random loot(the steel box in the middle will now drop 1 "max bomb" upgrade) and fixed a bug with the game text (fire level was always caped to lvl 8, now the text will say "Fire lvl maximum" instead of continue counting)

update 26.12.16
removed the timer from battle tanks minigame, cause the game to crash for what ever reason, it is now a hidden timer.

update 03.01.17
-6 new minigames have been added, total amount of minigames is now 41.
#NEW GAMES:
King of the Mountain(PvP)
Wave Pool(maze)
Scary Night(Survival)
Life of a Peon(Survival)
No honor among thieves(contest)
Gadgetzan Roulette(gamble)

-renamed minigame types in the selection area to be more fitting(
map description above is not up to date)
-fixed english on several minigame descriptions and tooltips
-Disco dance game has now a short demo before it starts
(players always had trouble to understand what to do, i hope that helps!)
-small adjustments in older minigames, ability cooldowns, timers ect...
-Victory Cinematic has been changed.

-update 27.4.17
-minor updates to some games, sorry no new minigames added, i am kinda out of ideas.
)Arena Peons
have less attack damage, 5 down from 10
Arena Peons got new ability "Panic"
)Whirl Pool
The game now got an Arrow at the top that shows where the next free spot will be before the finish
line, so you know where to get through, increased duration of "claw" to 1.5 seconds up from 1.2
seconds.
)No Honor Among Thieves
Spawn rate of villagers increased from 8 to 7 seconds
Bringing back money/treasure now tells you how much gold you have in the chat and how much you need to finish the game
)Scary night
mana regeneration of villager women slightly increased.

-update 30.4.17
added 2 new minigames
)Greedy Brewmasters, contesttype minigame.
)Hauted Ruin path, memory type maze minigame.

-update 28.6.17
added 1 new minigame
)Lok'Tar Ogar, Blade Master Arena, PvP type

-3 Minigames are now labeled as "Quiz" instead of contest to be more fitting
-Mystical lamp game is now a little bit slower, casting at the correct time after and error makes your druid invulnerable again , may keep you in the game.
-Mathematician & Rynn's magical Quiz now have a round based point system, each round gives one point up to 9, then the game will end, the game will continue as long as at least one player is left.
-Bomberman minigame , crates can drop small healing runes.
-fixed a strange bug that caused the game to crash (sometimes) on game 43.

-update 25.7.17
-fixed a bug with the graverobber flames, i accidentaly changed the wrong fireburn ability and that had an effect on this minigame
-fixed the reported bugs with the thieves minigame, items can not be sold manually anymore, just walk into the circle.
+added Random mode, if you pick random it will play 10 random minigames and skip the selection area every time, added all minigames mode again.
+removed cinematic at the beginning so it is easier to click the buttons.
+no game mode selection will now work properly, this was only a minor issue if you had no player 1.

-update 26.7.17
-Minigame Scary night now lasts 90 seconds , down from 120 seconds, the total amount of ghosts will still be the same over all, music changed.
-Minigame Groms fighting school, fixed groms whirl animation at the end, game is now playable if you're allone to try it out.
-Minigame Mystical lamp, the lamp does not go crazy anymore, minimum speed to change color is 0.5 seconds now.

-update 27.7.17jup, more small updates.
-Hauted Ruin path, cinematic is now unskippable(ESC wont remove the instruction)
-The 3 Reflex games, Warden Disco, Goms Fightnign School and Mystical lamp all now have a minimum time to react each round. (0,5 seconds)
-added another animation reset to the Blademasters in Groms fighting school i have seen no animation errors now.
-The Math School minigame now has seperated variables for +/- and x calculations, this will make addition and substractions with higher numbers more quickly and multiplications have lower numbers.

-update 17.9.17
-fixed several tooltips (spelling and bad english)
-reworked the mechanic of the "Training Grounds" minigame a blittle to make gameplay smoother.
-Removed Mountain King Minigame and replaced it with a new Minigame, "Pillar Balance".
-redone the Archmage minigame, it was a boring button masher, now it is an action loaded survival type minigame with some cool effects.
-changed the looks of some older minigames.

-update 21.10.17
-Made the minigame selection are slightly larger to space out the minigame units better(it got a bit full there)
-new minigame Puzzling Temple (quiz)
-new minigame Seal Race (race)
-Removed "Greedy Pandaren" minigame and replaced it with a new PvP minigame
-Relocated all winter type games for better looks.
-The Horse race and Spider cave minigame are now slightly longer.
-Removed the rocks from the Murloc Thieves game
-The room of the Graverobber minigame is now slightly smaller and flames spawn faster.
-Changed layout of the Spellball minigame a little.
-changed the Haunted Ruin Path minigame again in an attempt to fix the map crash after the cutscene for some reason.
-The Penguin Minigame now has a slide function.
-The taurens abilities in the Knockout minigame deal no dmagae anymore but spikes deal more instead.

-update 06.03.18
-minor bug fixes and some layout changes
-Fixed a bug that made the paladin respawn after the footman game ended at a certain moment.
-Reduced the Attack cooldown of the Chaos Blademasters by 33%
-Increased the duration of the Penguin Minigame(path to finish is now longer, slightly reduced the amount of ice balls)
-fixed the camera at the beginning of the warden disco dance game(it was at a wrong location)
-removed the cinematic sequence from the haunted ruin path game (maybe that caused the crashes?)
-Changed the design of following minigames: Pains' Room 1 & 2.
-'Spell Ball' is now with Demon Hunters (HP also increased by 25%)
-removed the delay of invulnerability from the murloc thieves minigame after throwing the egg.

Keywords:
Mini Game, Party, Fun,
Contents

Pain's Party v 1.47 r (Map)

Reviews
ragingspeedhorn: Excellent party map, in my oppinion far greater than uther party. Approved!
Level 9
Don't worry, take your time.

I also got a new PC and after reinstalling WC3 the editor is completly messed up and can't load my maps after the latest patch. I think i need to use my old computer where WEX still worked.
(the game always wants the CD and when i put the CD in it ends up in an endless loop of starting wc3 i can't end)
I will try to fix the smaller bugs at least, i won't replace any minigames with something else however, they work just fine in my opinion.

Level 2
I also got a new PC and after reinstalling WC3 the editor is completly messed up and can't load my maps after the latest patch. I think i need to use my old computer where WEX still worked.
(the game always wants the CD and when i put the CD in it ends up in an endless loop of starting wc3 i can't end)
I will try to fix the smaller bugs at least, i won't replace any minigames with something else however, they work just fine in my opinion.
Emmmm....yep, i support your idea.

Level 9
I am looking at the small bugs you mentioned,
The Necromancer could actually spawn at the very corner of the area and land outside the wall, indeed. I made the region a little smaller so this should not happen anymore.
The Paladin had a 3 second revive delay, if the game ended during this 3 seconds he got revived, unlikely to happen, but i could fix this easily.
I am not sure about the Murloc game, what i did there when i created this is a bit weird ^^..
I think the small delay between throwing the egg and creating the new one was was a bit off.

I think i have to remove the coimatic to fix the crashing problem :/ i really don't know what causes it.

Level 9
Ok, here is a small update with several bug fixes you mentioned,
about the Thieves game, the guards will not ensnare you if you are hiding as a bush, they will only ensnare you if you get close to them as intended.

Level 2
Ok, here is a small update with several bug fixes you mentioned,
about the Thieves game, the guards will not ensnare you if you are hiding as a bush, they will only ensnare you if you get close to them as intended.
All right, thanks.

Level 2
it seems to be unable to end/finish Minigame pillar balance after some players quits at this game.(without using -afk order)

Level 1
Hello everyone, friends! I am writing to you from Russia! This map is one of the best mini-games in the history of Warcraft 3. I play on iCCup (famous platform), tournaments are held on this map.
Here is some of them:

On iCCup version 3.3 now (pretty old). New versions are strange, only 1.41 is not bad. I would like to appeal to the author: do not leave the project, quite a lot of people from Russia play your map. I have a lot of thoughts about the card, how can I contact you?