• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pacific DogFight Beta 1.0|

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Use the arrow keys to move and "F" to fire. Map edited from Star Wars DogFight. Help from re4handcannon, Teldrassil, and Miraglade.
-UndeadConquer16

Keywords:
WW2, Shooter, Planes, Pacific, DogFight, Beta
Contents

Pacific DogFight Beta 1.0| (Map)

Reviews
10:53, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't edit the work of others without permission, Rejected.

M

10:53, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't edit the work of others without permission, Rejected.

Level 4
When your mana runs out the game displays (blank) shot down (name). It should probably be changed to (name) ran out of fuel.

You can continue to fire, and do damage even with 0 ammo.

There seems to be no way to accelerate to max speed.

The ships seem to do nothing other than sit there, and you can run right through them.

The mechanics seem pretty solid though.

Level 4
I used one of his older unprotected versions, but yes he did ask me if he wanted the newest one unprotected.
- Sound - In progress
- Ships - Unknown advancement
- Day and Night - Complete
- collision - Testing
- new sky - Searching

Level 3
First impression is like: Wow. Flying. Radar is cool!

Soon it turns out that:
1) turning is too slow and actual feeling of speed is not there
2) sounds and music are terrible
3) there is no landing
4) I should tap "F" all the time because I don't have bullet limit (Why doesn't the plane just shoot all the time?!)
5) terrain is boring (there should be islands, cities to bomb and fightning between the ships)
6) map is too small
7) planes always explode in the same way and they never crash into the sea
8) planes either fly at full speed or they are dead