1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Overgord ORPG 0.11I

Submitted by SaintShen
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
----------
SaintShen Presents
----------

Overgord ORPG
Created by SaintShen

Map Info:
Overgord ORPG is map where you are allied with Forces Of Scourge and your mail goal gonna be to kill Illidan The Betrayer and some other strong bosses :)
You got there 7 Classes
Warrior
Chaos Knight
Ice Lord
Cleric
Archer
Assassin
Fire Lord
Facebook Group -->https://www.facebook.com/groups/383062648524842/
Screenshots

Dungeon Bosses

Kobold Warlord

[​IMG]

Handrern

[​IMG]

ArchDemon

[​IMG]

Glazron

[​IMG]

Epic Bosses

Axus

[​IMG]

Supremus

[​IMG]

Change Log:

Version 0.10-0.11

Added:
-New Save System
-Sunkern Ruins
-Kobold Mine
-Quests
-Items
-Spells
-Units
-Bosses
-Shop [ITEMS]
Removed:
-Murozond
-Blood Elf UI
-Shop [TOMES]
-Units
-Damage Detection System
-Loading Screen
Fixed:
-Fatal error with teleports
-Divine Shield
-IceDemon Quest
-Handrern Spells
Changes:
-All class stats
-Experience
-Spells
-Items
-Quests
-Description Of Items

Version 0.11A-I

Changes
-Removed Combat System
-Added Floating Text
-some minor bug fixes
-Description of spells changed
-Buffed some items
-Buffed Handrern and Glazron
-Axus,Archdemon,Glazron,Lady Marone give more experience
-reworked Archdemon Dungeon
-New Dungeon
-Reworked Fireland
-Fixed glitch with terrain
-Spells got now 6lvls not 5
-Buffed Crystal Golem,Pet Summon
-Nerfed Howling Winds,Life Spinning
-New Epic Boss
-New Items
-Fixed bug with save items
-Fixed Supremus

Credits:
Credits

FrIkY,Tauer.darkdeathknight.The D3ath,PeeKay,Frankster,CRAZYRUSSIAN,CloudWolf,Darkfang,-Berz-,JollyD,NFWar,Mad,kola,Uncle Fester,inhuman89,Army-of-Pandas,Leopard,Discipline,morbent,Blizzard Entertainment,Golden-Drake,Mobilize,graystuff111,Blood Raven,-BerZeKeR-
,bigapple90,jigrael,kola,67chrome,Zerox,l0w_kwaliti,Lichkings slave,Daelin,Norinrad,KelThuzad,DeuceGorgon,Callahan,Kobas

Author's notes:

If you find any bugs pm me
or if you have some suggestions

Keywords:
ORPG,Warcraft3,SaintShen
Contents

Overgord ORPG 0.11I (Map)

Reviews
http://http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/stopcampingn00b/"][IMG][c]Moderator: StoPCampinGn00b[IMG][IMG] Overgord ORPG by Saint Shen & [IMG] RATINGS Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 18/30 Terrain & Scenery: 17/20 Total Score: 35/50...
  1. kiatloon

kiatloon

Resources:
    Resources:
    u try kill creep drop item/equip then use invi walk through to item will block one
    before me low lv kill at mine map,invi keep block by item there ==

2. kiatloon

kiatloon

Resources:
    Resources:
    i want ask something about equip drop,me kill many time fire land fel orc commander and overlord boss,but only drop helm, amor ,ring ,off hand,but mainhand weopen no drop before.
    hydra boss all int equip drop .soweird ==

3. kiatloon

kiatloon

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi,i am lv 49 assasin,me use life spining skill lv 2 ,cant life steal from orge lord and(iceland) magnataur destroyer.( is bug or ?)

and i want ask gold got what function ==,got 100k nothing to do ==

4. kiatloon

kiatloon

Resources:
    Resources:
    i was lv 50 assasin now, but me kill crystal golem only get 15 exp ? why ????
    and crystal golem got drop equip ?

5. kiatloon

kiatloon

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi ,when u can update new system and new version,i waiting for that too long >><

6. svecnik

svecnik

Resources:
    Resources:
    This RPG has a lot, but really a lot potential. Just improve the terrain, as previously suggested. :thumbs_up:

If I were you would add a couple more classes. One or more tank, dps and a healer class. Also a bigger item diversity in shops, more skills for heroes. Some passive, some active. Then again, that's me. If you do it or not it is all up to you. :v

7. kiatloon

kiatloon

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi, i am lv 55 assasin now,me killl naga myrmidon and drop lv55 main weopen scepter of the waves ,and item info say can left click to use . but me try to left click to use ,problem is cant click to use it ==?is bug ? or no skill one ?

8. kiatloon

kiatloon

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi,i am now lv 67 assasin,i found some red item bug stats
    1)epic pendant+1 info say +45 all stats but real +30 all stats only
    2)epic helm+1 info say +32 def but real no + def
    3)epic shield+1 +info say 60 hp regen but real no +hp regen
    try check

9. SaintShen

SaintShen

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Some of mobs are immune so on them life spinning wont work,
    i check epic items
    im not working at this moment on new version i took smal break from map and it will take some more

EDIT:
    Crystal golem drop Runestone weapons at low drop rate

10. pizzalord22

pizzalord22

Resources:
    Resources:
    the save system does not seem to work, i do need see a new map/folder with a save.txt

11. Hell_Master

Hell_Master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I do hope this still gets an update because this map certainly has the potential of becoming a great RPG but still needs some workaround. Now, let me get into an in-depth review...

The map's quite decent in its state seeing the area map is still not filled up which I assume is not yet done but it does offer a considerable gameplay already. Though I would suggest that you add some more quests in it to grind for more level up. This is also to compensate for the lack of area because it strongly relies on endless grinding after you finish the whole quest in a certain area. It's either you go mass grinding which I've stated already OR you move to the next area which has a considerable gap in level for each area which makes it truly hard to grind or even finish the new quests there.

As for the items, there's quite a decent amount of items already present in the game but I would suggest setting up a class restriction for a weapon or armor type because it seems that even a melee strength hero could equip a bow or gun which just sounds so wrong in a proportion.

As for the terrain, it looks fine but may I suggest more doodad placement at some empty areas most likely on the Felwood area and it lacks tile variation since one tile is just being used for an area but I must give my applause for the terrain construction because every doodads and destructibles are being used in a unique way like the others serving as a walkable area and some as massive structures, etc. If I may to choose an area with great terrain, it would be the starting area and the Iceland. It's simply astounding.

All in all, this game has lots of potential. You're in the right path. Just some more improvements and a little push. I would rate this 3/5 and a token of appreciation!

12. SaintShen

SaintShen

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well im going to work on it soon. Thanks for your review ^^

13. Hell_Master

Hell_Master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Now that's the spirit! I like that. Hoping more from this game and now you're at it, I forgot also that most of the quest on the snow area does not work? I finished most of the requirements for the quests there and yet, when I returned to the NPCs, only one of them functioned properly and gave me the rewards while the others, none.

I guess this is a bug or am I just missing something?

14. SaintShen

SaintShen

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    actually i cannot find my overgord orpg unprotected version :/ so it looks like i will have to start new map
    ill try to unprotect it or smtn

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  15. Hell_Master

Hell_Master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Any progress? How was the rebooting of the game?

16. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    -camera pan on hero after teleportation otherwise F1 and or control group spam annoyance
    -different colour for damage text
    -Draco's Hammer Throw deals 750 damage from level 1
    -creeps spawn too quickly, especially elite...
    -many quests don't show the exact number of units killed or their requirements are marked grey and completed whilst they're not
    -passive abilities would be nice to look like passive abilities; the icon to be depressed
    -spells like those from staves cost mana but the item does not say how much
    -Karen's very fast attack....
    -slow spell progress
    -gets hard/boring in two players from level 11 onwards
    -Fel Warriors with very fast attack speed; dunno if you realize how powerful that is + critical strike...
    -Overlord Servants quest can't be completed at least at level 12 but the NPC gives the quest...

3.5/5 for the effort.

17. xXxMKDxXx

xXxMKDxXx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aight, A new update added. Let's find out what happened there.