• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orthocone

Keywords:
giant orthocone sea
Contents

Orthocone (Model)

Level 25
I'm just gonna laugh my head off at the particle names for a while whilst I remember painful memories of these damned things coming out of walls in the prehistoric levels of Ecco the Dolphin

And then the trilobites attacked =(

Hmm... I'm gonna go and meddle around with the Black Citidel terrain for a while...

Level 5
well.... what can I say? it looks beautiful... I am a fan of seafood... and I love seafood..... but a 11 meter orthocone is big for me...

anyhows, awesome job as always olofmoleman!!! :D

Level 2
Excellent work olof as always. YOu are definetely the Dinosaur modeling king of wc3 models. Good job on the animation rao. It moves very smoothly. I give this a 4.75/5. I too would love to see a brachiosaurus.

Level 25
I'd love a Spino. Or a brown trilobite who flies through walls and SAVAGES POOR ECCO WHILE THE KILLER SEASHELLS AND GIANT SEAHORSES SMUSH HIM D=

But yeah, Spino just so we can chop off its back spine and meddle with the arms and make a mighty Baryonyx

Hell, screw the Spino, make a Baryonyx!

Level 10
good job olof!!
rao dao zao too!!
i am makin a survival in the underwater and i was in need of at least 50 creatures from the sea!!
this is perfect, although im desperatedly in need of all types of fishes...i request fishes to you and all authors readin that. Thank you and congratulations - very good job! (4.999/5 - lol)