• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ork: Fling'Boyz

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
As my project seems to be down forever, I decided to share with the community all the 40k models I made for now.

As it was supposed to be a project, most of the models have at least 2 textures (gathering model texture, weapon textures, equipment etc...), but they include all the stuff needed to import all the variations.

Here's the Ork's Fling'Boyz. It is including TC.

Remember to give credits.

Keywords:
Warhammer, 40K, ork, Fling, boyz
Contents

Ork: Fling'Boyz (Model)

Assets
Reviews
20:47, 17th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Fix the decay anim. Also the portrait background texture is not hidden. 26th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this, feel free to resubmit it.

M

20:47, 17th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Fix the decay anim. Also the portrait background texture is not hidden.

26th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this, feel free to resubmit it.