• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcs in Ashenvale v1.0(Need JASSer,Scripter,Modeller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Orcs in Ashenvale v1.0(Need Modeller)

Hello all,i have played million of maps in WC3 and i realised that almost noone is careful about units and their names so that i created this game.

Features;
-Almost All NPC's have got a mission.
-Many many new models and skins,especially icons because i will make some item's icons from a real picture.example;
Spell named "Dark Shadow"'s icon will be a dark picture.No game pictures.Almost everything is custom,and i will make others from WoW icons.
-There are 50 NPC maybe more who gives quest.
-Custom abilites like jump...etc.(I need a Jasser who knows to do jumping animation)
-Colored texts
-Non-stopping adventure.You will never take rest because if you dont take a mission even an orc will be captured and Sergeant will want to save him for a good offer.
-Level up to 50
-There are many bosses like.
-There is a castle called "Hidden Forest" with full of powerful foe(I mean all foes will be different mini bosses)but of course you need acquire some items to pass.
-There are events like "Duel Arena" or "Hunt Dove".
-Good storyline and grammar also.
-I need custom AI's there will be custom races.
Team;
-Me
Need;
-person who knows create UI
-Modeller
-person who knows make JASS

I will put the map soon but only people who are 3 of these can get the pass from me,coz map will have password.Contact me and it has never done before,you dont regret.:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.