• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Male Base HD Model (WoW)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Another one base model and now it's orc. As far as possible, I will update this model, as well as post models of other races when they are more or less ready.

Now about this model:

1) Model has 317 animations. Some of them are repeating, if I understand right. May be there are still some face pose static animations.

2) I added 3 animations: Decay Flesh, Decay Bone, Dissipate.

3) I fixed a lot of geometry, so it looks nice in animations.

4) Model has fixed normals on all capes, tabards, skirt and any flat geoset on model (no more dark spots on model). ONE MOMENT! DON'T FORGET TO RECALCULATE NORMALS IN RETERA WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR CHARACTER.

I want to ask one thing, when you will share character models which will be made on this base model, don't forget to mention Vulfar as a kind gesture:peasant-rolling-eyes:

You can support me by Patreon. You can check here why I ask for this support.

Converted and edited by me
Contents

Orc Male Base HD (Model)

Level 3
Wou this and the human Base are very usefull to a lot of projects. Could you make a tutorial ? so more developers could contirbuid to your dream.