• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Gladiators: Revenge 1.69f

Orc Gladiators: Revenge (Discord)

A modern remake and take on the old Orc Gladiators map. The game is very recognisable, but brings in new weapons, skills, monsters, items and a talent-point system to make the game more interesting.

Wait, what? Skills scale off of attributes?

Yep. Tired in old OG versions where your Druid ends up being pretty useless at the last half of the game? In this version, all of your spells, including summons, scale directly off of your primary stat.

That's cool. But like, spamming the same spell all game is boring.

That's why in this version you can modify your spells with Talents. The effects of talents vary. Some are quite simple, such as reducing the cooldown, whereas some may transform it completely, such as make it passive or change what it does.

Ohh.. and i heard rumors EXP gains are less retarded?

Yep. Don't fret about being in range of EXP, EXP range is global, and the best part, you still get EXP if you're dead, meaning you wont fall behind in power and become useless (ahem, original orc gladiators).

And gold? Will i be starved of gold all game because i'm not a DPSer?

Your main income is from completing waves. Most of it is from beating the wave itself, and you get extra gold depending on how fast you cleared the wave (faster = more gold).

Great. But what about camping the same spot all game long?

Holding the same spot will eventually cause the audience to become bored, which will prevent your team from receiving weapon upgrades (which grant a generous power spike for your team). It is a part of the game to rotate around the map. Keeping the audience entertained rewards you Enchants and accelerates your acquisition towards future upgrades.

OK. Anything else i need to know?

The game starts off easy but gets progressively harder. Teamwork is essential.

By the way, is there any way to meet other people interested in this map?

Discord community has grown and stays strong - join us, meet the usuals, plan the games, participate in discussions, suggest your own ideas, or even try yourself in occcasional contests related to map in some way.

Features

Screenshots

Changelog

Credits

Authors Notes

Unprotected Version

3 Game Modes possible
  • Normal - Standard difficulty. Learn, fight, die and repeat, until you and your teammates are able to conquer any obstacle standing in your way
  • Nightmare - Enemies are stronger and more challenging, and so are bosses. Plan, strategise and do your best, otherwise only death awaits you.
  • Hell - Challenge above any other. Only best gladiators can stand against unique challenges offered by the arena on this mode.
25 weapons total to choose from
  • Each with their own unique abilities and various playstyles.
54 different waves
  • Defeat 20 waves to win the game
  • Each wave is randomized, from a possible choice of 3
  • The game starts of easy but gets progressively harder
Bosses
  • Each level has a boss with its own unique abilities
  • Some require you to dodge their abilities
  • Some require you to stand in their abilities
  • Some summon things that go boom if you don't kill them!
Shops
  • Organised shops that allow you to build and play in many ways.
Informative multi-board
  • Have stats like healing done clearly visible to you.

Due to the size of changelogs, they are posted on the Discord. Changelogs are pasted here upon request only.

Map Creator:

pick-a-chew (Ratman#1430)

Original "Orc Gladiators" Concept:

PlagueBringerX (classic versions)
Balduras and OGem (reiterated versions)

Special Mentions:

Sewers (Feedback & Discord organization)
Tutko (Feedback & Discord organization)
BaronF4 (Map Preview Screen)

Systems

Damage Engine (Bribe)
Item Cleanup (Bribe)
Lightning Strike (Paladon)
Jump System (Paladon)

Models (ordered by name):

Alchemical Aura (pick-a-chew), created via War3 Model Editor (Magos)
Alchemy Missile (pick-a-chew), created via War3 Model Editor (Magos)
Animates Sword (Nasrudin)
BlackChakraExplosion (JetFangInferno)
RunningFlameAura (sPy), edited via War3 Model Editor (Magos)
Double Blades v3 (Tr!KzZ)
DruidStaff (Truth Troll UA)
EmpathicBond2 (Hermit), edited via War3 Model Editor (Magos)
Encourage (PrMosquito)
FourLeafClover (Mythic)
GeneralHeroGlow (assasin_lord)
GoldClaw (Darkwind)
GrnVortexAura (UgoUgo)
HammerTime (Blood Raven)
Haste (JetFangInferno)
HauntedSword (Jesus Hipster)
Hordebow (Forgotten_Warlord)
Katana (Kitabatake)
Mindstaff (Thrikodius)
MusicTarget (JetFangInferno)
NSRPG_shield_burningskullshield (N00byStance)
NagaTrident (Uncle Fester)
OakAura (unknown)
OrcRanged (unknown), edited by Tutko
Pickaxe (PROXY)
PinkMagicShield (Haistrah)
Pistol (Chriz.)
Plank Shield (Blood Raven)
ProteicAura (unknown)
Radioactivecloud (Callahan)
RedDawn (Deolrin)
ResistanceAura10 (pick-a-chew), created via War3 Model Editor (Magos)
RevolverProjectile (pick-a-chew), created via War3 Model Editor (Magos)
Serpent Wand (Uncle Fester)
ShadowAssault (Ugo Ugo)
ShockAura (marcus158)
ShortAxe (Lord_T)
Soul Harvester Scythe (Blood Raven)
SoulArmor (JesusHipster)
SpinFX2 (Waldbaer)
Stone Shield (JesusHipster)
TakeAim (pick-a-chew), created via War3 Model Editor (Magos)
VoodooMask (Forgotten_Warlord)
War Drums (Sunchips)
WhiteChakraExplosion (JetFangInferno)
WildAura (unknown)
WolfCap-2 (Sunchips)
orc (unknown)

Models with Unknown authorship yield no valid search results when using Hive's search function. This is likely because the model's file name is vastly different from its bundle name. If any of these belong to you, get in touch, and I will update the credits.

Icons (ordered by appearance in import manager):

Flare (Blizzard Entertainment)*

Orb of Venom (Blizzard Entertainment)*

Skeleton Mage (Blizzard Entertainment)*

Thick Fur (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Bull Rush (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Rogue Sprint (Blizzard Entertainment)
Warrior War Cry (Blizzard Entertainment)
Ancient Katana (PrinceOfFame)
Arrow Shower (The Panda)
Astral Blessing (PeeKay)
Bash (The Panda)
Blizzard Boots (Blizzard Entertainment, Gwen Stefani)
Bloodlust Amulet (The Panda)
Boots Up 1 (inhuman89)
CR Warcry (CRAZYRUSSIAN)
Ceremonial Locket (BlackDoom)
Clover Magic (JollyD)
Diamond Pickaxe (Praytic)
Druid Staff Nature Earth (Blizzard Entertainment, Gwen Stefani)
Frostmourne2 (stefanstan95)
HailOfBullets (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Hammer2 (kola)
Healing Drums (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Belt 03 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Boots 03 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Boots 07 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Boots Fabric 01 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Boots Plate 03 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Boots Plate 05 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Boots Plate 09 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Hammer 17 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Jewelry Necklace 04 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Misc Pocket Watch 01 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Misc Stone Tablet 05 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Potion 10 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Inventory Sword 11 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Japanese Sword (Mc !)
Mad Mask (PeeKay)
Magic Bullet (~Nightmare), edited via Warcraft III Viewer (n/a)
Mastercraft Shield (PrinceYaser)
Moon Staff Grace of Air Totem (Blizzard Entertainment)
Multi Arrow (The Panda)
P's Angel Wings (Paladon)
Pathfinder 01 (PeeKay)
Rain of Fire (Mr.Goblin)
Scout Two (Blizzard Entertainment)
Scythe of Elune (TheRanmar)
Snowy Glaive (Hemske)
Soul Rune (PeeKay)
Soul Harvester Scythe (Blood Raven)
Spell Fire Fireball 02 (Blizzard Entertainment)
Spell Fire Seal of Fire (Blizzard Entertainment)
Spell Nature Agitating Totem (Blizzard Entertainment)
Spell Nature Astral Recall Group (Blizzard Entertainment)
Sunlight (TESCAO)
Winds Boots (Mc !)
crVeeR5 (CRAZYRUSSIAN)
Advanced Creature Carapace*
Anger (Ginufe)
Arcane Blast (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Big Bad Voodoo (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Blood Signet (KelThuzad)
Blood Spray (The Panda)
Charm (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Drain (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Forge (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Frost Ring (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Howl of Terror (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Inventory Misc Organ 01 (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Orb of Lightning (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Orc Tower (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Scroll of Haste (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Select Hero On (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Shaman Master (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Skeleton Longevity (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Spell Fire Fireball (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Spell Frost Wizard Mark (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Spiked Barricades (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Tornado (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Totem (The Leader)
Vial Full (Blizzard Entertainment)*
Spirit Wolf 64 (PeeKay)

*These are mostly default WC3 icons that have been extracted via Model Editor and then edited via Button Manager (Shadow Daemon) to create passive versions. If the icon has a link, this means it's a World of Warcraft icon that has been edited instead.

Early Developmental Help

Hive Workshop (forum discussions)
Discord (communication)
BaronF4 (feedback)
Rayess (feedback)

Latest discussion and development can be found on the discord server.

The map is routinely optimized to reduce its size and loading time. Much of OG:R's development has been possible due to learning off of unoptimized and unprotected maps. To continue this spirit, I am willing to provide unoptimized versions. Please PM me for one. Note I will only provide an older version as I am still developing Orc Gladiators: Revenge, thus it is important for me to retain developmental integrity.

Contents

Orc Gladiators: Revenge 1.69f (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Avoid playing music through the sound channel; use the other Play Music trigger. 2. Should rename the Idle Workers ("~" for talents) to something fitting. 3. Did you credit the original creator ingame/in the quest log as in the map thread...
Level 2
I think it would be pretty freakin cool to have an all out brawl, all CDs reset once you beat the game we have been talking about that hahaha like a giant free for all to see whos the strongest

Level 3
Give extra rewards for player who deal the final score to boss is a little unfair. There was a game when I play with friends. I used Pickaxe while another friend of mine play bow. I focus my tower to damage bosses just to have the bow player ks them.
And a reward at the end of each round is.... well, ridiculous. Sometime I have "+1 str/agi/int" and "+all stats". That just wao.
And Pickaxe's tower is too op. With Overcharge and Hydra Arrow combo, I can easily clear the achieve the best damage.

Level 13
Give extra rewards for player who deal the final score to boss is a little unfair. There was a game when I play with friends. I used Pickaxe while another friend of mine play bow. I focus my tower to damage bosses just to have the bow player ks them.
And a reward at the end of each round is.... well, ridiculous. Sometime I have "+1 str/agi/int" and "+all stats". That just wao.
And Pickaxe's tower is too op. With Overcharge and Hydra Arrow combo, I can easily clear the achieve the best damage.

1. In the upcoming version, landing the killing blow on a boss no longer rewards gold. Instead, at the end of the wave, the player who did the most damage to the boss, gets the gold.
  2. I don't know what you mean? +1 str/agi/int doesn't exist, unless you mean just +1str etc., i could make it more clear that the first option is fixed since not many seem to know it. I could code the reward system to eliminate the fixed choice IF you get an obviously better choice, but it's not worth the effort at the moment.
  3. Pickaxe is intended to be like that: if you lose your position and the tower dies, you will struggle to recover and your pickaxe person will suddenly a burden. Defend that tower, and it does lots of damage as intended.
  4. I may nerf the amount of bonus duration the Overcharge grants: but Hydra arrows has a long cooldown, and without Drums/Refresh stone, it's not a reliable damage source anyway.

Level 3
  1. In the upcoming version, landing the killing blow on a boss no longer rewards gold. Instead, at the end of the wave, the player who did the most damage to the boss, gets the gold.
  2. I don't know what you mean? +1 str/agi/int doesn't exist, unless you mean just +1str etc., i could make it more clear that the first option is fixed since not many seem to know it. I could code the reward system to eliminate the fixed choice IF you get an obviously better choice, but it's not worth the effort at the moment.
  3. Pickaxe is intended to be like that: if you lose your position and the tower dies, you will struggle to recover and your pickaxe person will suddenly a burden. Defend that tower, and it does lots of damage as intended.
  4. I may nerf the amount of bonus duration the Overcharge grants: but Hydra arrows has a long cooldown, and without Drums/Refresh stone, it's not a reliable damage source anyway.
1/Nice.
2/I mean, the reward at the end of each rounds is not good. You should change it like this, 3 options: 1/Stats 2/Gold 3/Exp. Base on the performance of each round, the quality of rewards may increase or decrease. Just that simple

I understand that you give boss spell to make thing interested. But some skills is rather annoying. Like the dis-position skill[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Level 13
1/Nice.
2/I mean, the reward at the end of each rounds is not good. You should change it like this, 3 options: 1/Stats 2/Gold 3/Exp. Base on the performance of each round, the quality of rewards may increase or decrease. Just that simple

I understand that you give boss spell to make thing interested. But some skills is rather annoying. Like the dis-position skill
[/QUOTE]

I think that kind of model for rewards would probably be better, but it's something i would need to think on. I think the current model is acceptable; it always gives you something you want. With your idea of Stats/Gold/EXP, people will always choose the same reward to suit their build/needs, which is (IMO) boring, and the current system requires you to identify which is best for your current build (which i think is more interesting). I think hybrid choices (e.g. +25 gold & +100 EXP, +1 int & + 50 HP) are a lot more interesting than pure choices (e.g. +2 intelligence). I'm not sure man, it's something i need to get more feedback on to understand where to take it.

What bosses annoy you, and what ones are interesting? I would rather much like to make bosses more fun/interactive than a pain in the butt :p

ANYWAY, the next version is ready (i think), it has accumulated a lot of changes and i would like to make sure this version functions before i continue changing stuff. The changelog is:

CHANGES:
- Strength, Intelligence and Agility stackables cost 200g per stack.
- You no longer get gold for landing last hits on bosses. Instead, the player who does most damage to the boss gets gold.
- Some monsters now have the "resistant" armour type which reduces spell damage taken by 50%. These are typically caster-type enemies.
- Damage dealt to Player 12 illusions does not count towards player damage done
- Mask of Death nerfed from 50% to 30%.
- Music is now Music rather than Sound
- Players are now revived with Invulnerability at the end of each wave.
- Additionally, players will revive again when the end-of-round reward begins.
- Random now gives 20% more gold per wave instead of 30%.
- Repicking now gives you a 500 EXP penalty.
- End of the game reports your overall score in addition to final grade
- Grade breakdowns added to Quest Log
- Bosses will use their abilities more frequently.
- The HP of bosses 10-17 has been increased.
- The HP of waves 10-17 has been increased by 20%.
- The DPS of zombies on wave 17 has been increased by 100%.
- Difficulties have been added to the game.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Boss bonus EXP to not to apply to all heroes
- You can no longer cast innervate on enemies.
- Necroskeletons can kill themselves

Big new thing is Difficulties have been added. Nightmare mode adds 25% HP and 25% speed to all enemies if you like a challenge. I haven't tested this with other people, so i'm hoping the system works without fault.

Level 3
1/I don't remember the bosses'names, but spells like Re-positions, Blizzard (damn we can't overcome this boss yet. He is both tough for a quick take down, and can deal tons of damage in a short amount of time. And worse, we can't hole up and def like in other waves.) Bosses don't need to have active spell to be annoying and dangerous. Passive and on-hit effect (stun, cleave, multi, life-steal) can make bosses even more lethal.
2/Yes I think your type of reward is better and more fun. But you should fix it. The options is not reasonable.
3/Stackables shouldn't be that much costly, maybe reduce the cost a bit would be nice, like 150v.
4/Resistant Armor should only for bosses.
5/What is Grade breakdown?
6/Maybe, at the beginning of each game, add something like a game mode (easy, medium, hard, hell...) And number of creeps (X2 , X3 ...creeps and more creeps mean more rewards)
7/Special ending: Outbreak :)

Level 13
1/I don't remember the bosses'names, but spells like Re-positions, Blizzard (damn we can't overcome this boss yet. He is both tough for a quick take down, and can deal tons of damage in a short amount of time. And worse, we can't hole up and def like in other waves.) Bosses don't need to have active spell to be annoying and dangerous. Passive and on-hit effect (stun, cleave, multi, life-steal) can make bosses even more lethal.
2/Yes I think your type of reward is better and more fun. But you should fix it. The options is not reasonable.
3/Stackables shouldn't be that much costly, maybe reduce the cost a bit would be nice, like 150v.
4/Resistant Armor should only for bosses.
5/What is Grade breakdown?
6/Maybe, at the beginning of each game, add something like a game mode (easy, medium, hard, hell...) And number of creeps (X2 , X3 ...creeps and more creeps mean more rewards)
7/Special ending: Outbreak :)

1. Well.. with ones like Blizzard, Overgrowth (AoE entangle) and Slam (ogre boss) were put in because people didn't like standing in the same spot all game. I personally like them because it requires people to react. Tip: kill bosses first, OR send someone to distract them (like a Great Axe or Katana) before they can cast their spells on the group.
3. The problem i had was for 1250 gold, you could get +40 of your best stat. This was just OP because you're getting lots of attack damage, spell damage and the benefits of that stat. None of the relics come close to that in terms of power; i want people to buy more relics overall, and to really only buy stackables if (a) they're something like pickaxe or scythe or (b) it's end-game and they want to bind them for inventory space.
4. Resistant armour isn't that tricky to handle; send your physical DPS (Katana, Bow, Pickaxe Tower) on the targets. The HP and armour of these mobs might be too high, in which case i'll reduce it.
5. The breakdown of the thresholds required to have a certain grade, e.g. completing a wave between 0-40 seconds after the last mob spawns is an A+ grade.
6. Perhaps, but i don't want to add more layers to this game until i have everything where i want it to be.
7. Special endings is on the list of things to do :p

Level 3
1. Well.. with ones like Blizzard, Overgrowth (AoE entangle) and Slam (ogre boss) were put in because people didn't like standing in the same spot all game. I personally like them because it requires people to react. Tip: kill bosses first, OR send someone to distract them (like a Great Axe or Katana) before they can cast their spells on the group.
3. The problem i had was for 1250 gold, you could get +40 of your best stat. This was just OP because you're getting lots of attack damage, spell damage and the benefits of that stat. None of the relics come close to that in terms of power; i want people to buy more relics overall, and to really only buy stackables if (a) they're something like pickaxe or scythe or (b) it's end-game and they want to bind them for inventory space.
4. Resistant armour isn't that tricky to handle; send your physical DPS (Katana, Bow, Pickaxe Tower) on the targets. The HP and armour of these mobs might be too high, in which case i'll reduce it.
5. The breakdown of the thresholds required to have a certain grade, e.g. completing a wave between 0-40 seconds after the last mob spawns is an A+ grade.
6. Perhaps, but i don't want to add more layers to this game until i have everything where i want it to be.
7. Special endings is on the list of things to do :p
Well, looking for your next update. This map is way better than the old ones. :)

Level 13
The Hive version has 3 versions out of date, but here's the full list of changes:

HOTFIX #2:
- Wizard Staff "Mana Proficiency" Talent works
- Stackables sell for the correct amount
- Water Elementals have the correct amount of HP
HOTFIX #1:
- Embolden stacking fix
- Stackables price adjustment
CHANGES:
- Wizard Staff has been added. This weapon has a high-mana demand, but excels at damage, control and can offer some unique support.
- The map now optimizes its script after the Preparation Phase of the game.
- Waves 6 and 9 have had their damage increased slightly.
- Druid Staff and Wizard Staff users have "Resistant" armour type.
- Embolden grants 10% less stats but it lasts 15 seconds longer.
- Inspire now has a 150 sec CD, or a 90 sec CD with the Comradeship talent.
- Inspire's "Invigorate" talent redesigned. Now, it causes Inspire to also Embolden its target.
- Might Aura nerfed to 20% damage bonus (or 40% with talent).
- Wave 10 Wildkins now enrage when below 35% HP, and their enrage is much more deadly.
- Wave 15 Magnataurs no longer gain Spell Immunity when they reach 120 mana. Instead, their armour type is Resistant,
- Wave 19 Dryads are now Resistant armour-type instead of Druids of the Claw.
- New monster armour type: Fortified (takes 50% less physical damage). Fortified enemies: Miners (Wave 4), Soulstealers (Wave 8), Furbolg (Wave 11), Ice Hydra (Wave 16), Grunt (Wave 18), Game Hunter (Wave 19) and Footman (Wave 20). Some of these mobs have had their HP reduced slightly to compensate.
- (Creeps): Summoned Zombies and Treants now have the resistant armour-type.
- (Bosses:) Oracle, Mastermind, Nature Sage and Behemoth now have the resistant armour-type.
- Drums Devotion aura nerfed to 5 armour instead of 7.
- Illuminators now reduce armour by 6 instead of 8.
- Lunar Rod costs 75 mana (was 150).
- Jeweled Scarab's stat factor has been improved slightly.
- Circle of Power at rest zone has gone on vacation.

VERSION 1.19C

TERRAIN:
- Top left has been altered.
GAME:
- 6 New Rewards have been added.
- Fix for clunky targeting for Fortified enemies. WIZARD STAFF BALANCE:
- Most mage spells that have require a single target have had their range increased by 150.
- Pyroblast mana cost reduced by 50.
- Pyroblast cooldown reduced by 6 seconds.
- Fire Nova's damage has been doubled.
- Fire Nova's "Melt" talent has been fixed.
- Blizzard Wave has been improved.
- Time Stop's base cooldown reduced by 30 seconds.
- Time Stop now lasts its full duration on Bosses.
- Time Stop's "Temporal Mastery" increases Time Stop's cooldown by 60 (was 180).
- Meteor's Area of Effect has been adjusted to better match its targeting reticle. GENERAL BALANCE: - Strength now gives 20 HP per point (down from 25)
- Intelligence now gives 4 MP per point (down from 5)
- Wave 6 has had its damage increased by about 20%.
- Wave 11 Furbolg Shamans damage increased by about 40%.
- Wave 12 Arachnathid Stinger's damage increased by about 50%.
- Wave 13 Boss (Slayer) attack rate doubled.
- Wave 14 Razormane Hunters damage increased by about 40%.
- Wave 15 Magnataurs movement speed increased to 350 (was 300).
- Wave 16 Hydras movement speed increased to 320 (was 270).
- Wave 18 Grunts, Shamans and Raiders movement speed increased by 50.
- Wave 20 Containment Officer damage increased by about 50%.
- Wave 20 HP reduced by about 10%.
- Overmind (Bandit Boss) has learnt how to displace enemies to areas besides below the center.
ITEMS
- New items
- Pipe of Insight now grants 250% extra mana regeneration (was 4.0 mana per sec).
- Pipe of Insight cost reduced by 25 gold.
- Jeweled Scarab now gives +15 all stats.
- Jeweled Scarab now costs 1500 gold (was 1250).
- Feral Visage now gives +120 damage (was +150).
- Ring of Superiority now costs 700 gold (was 750).
- Jail Potions restock instantly.
- Tank's potion can be sold.

VERSIOn 1.19D

FIXES:
- Illuminators have been added back to the game.
- Bonecarver Necklace will no longer dispel upon death.
- Fixed Bonecarver Necklace not reactivating after death.
- Fixed Bonecarver Necklace losing its damage bonus upon reaching max stacks.
- Infernal Core no longer resets its own cooldown, no longer restores mana but now gives +1000 hit points and +75 damage.
- Staff of Sanctuary costs 175 gold.
- Staff of Sanctuary only gives 200 hit points, but now gives 10 HP regen.
- Fixed Staff of Sanctuary not giving its +6 intelligence and +2 strength.
- Staff of Sanctuary cooldown reduced to 60 seconds (was 75).
- Skirmisher's Belt now gives +5 agility, +3 strength and +3 armour (was just +3 agility).
- Shard of the Revenant now gives +15 intelligence, +15 agility and +12 armour.
- Shard of the Revenant's effect now lasts for 10 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Defender's Buckler and Flaming Skull Shield's chance to block is 40% (was 30%).
- Defender's Buckler taunt cooldown is now 20 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Defender's Buckler costs 100 gold (was 150).
- Ancient's Sap costs 125 gold (was 300 gold).
- Revival Draught now costs 50 gold (was 80 gold).
- Cloak of Shadows now costs 150 gold (was 200 gold).
- Cloak of Shadow's cooldown reduced to 10 seconds.
- Cloak of Shadow's invisibility duration reduced to 8 seconds.
- Cloak of Shadow's mana cost removed.
- Goldstrike gives 60 damage (was 80).
- Lion's Ring now costs 175 gold (was 350).
- Runed Bracers now cost 200 gold (was 350).
- Mysterious Code now costs 150 gold (was 300).
- Scepter of Healing cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 60).
- Skull Shield's taunt cooldown reduced to 10 seconds (was 15).
- Skull Shield now gives +750 HP instead of +20 HP regen.
- Preserver's Mark now gives 3.0 mana per sec (was 2.0).
- Scepter of Resurrection costs 75 mana and has a 30 sec CD (was 150/60).
HERO FIXES:
- Blizzard Wave should hit targets for the full amount of times.
- Blizzard Wave can no longer be teleported for trying to escape.
BALANCE:
- Ogre Warrior's HP reduced by 400.
- Ogre Boss HP & DMG reduced by about 20%.

[/

You can also find an unprotected version of the map (second latest release) for your learning pleasure. I am still actively developing the map, though!

Last edited:
Level 3
How about give us some chances/lives to replay when we lost a wave?
Like, when we lose in wave 25, we can challenge that wave again. This make the game more enjoyable.

Level 13

CHANGES:
- Ancestral Stone added to the arena. It gains 1 mana per sec during round time, and can revive a random player at the cost of 100 mana.
- Healing detection has been added, alongside a Healing MVP bonus.
- Leavers items will be automatically sold, and their remaining gold will be split evenly amongst remaining players.
- New player commands.
- Headhunter's Mojo now has 9% chance to grant a stack per attack (was 3%). - Ghost Key now does Spell Damage (before it was physical, causing double dipping of armour reductions).

SCYTHE CHANGES:
RAISE DEAD:
- Raise Dead is now called Raise Necroskeletons.
- Necroskeleton's HP reduced by 15%.
- "Willing Servants" talent renamed to "Servitude".
- "Servitude" increases max skeletons by 1, and reduces mana cost and cooldowns (and affects Raise Necromage too).
- "Army of the Dead" talent removed.
- "Brutes" talent added. Raise Necroskeleton now summons Skeletal Brutes that have 25% more hit points, Spell Shield and Bash.
NEW SPELL: RAISE NECROMAGE - Summons ranged attackers with a Magic Attack that have Curse and Blackout.
- "Dark Sorcery" talent added. Increases Necromage effectiveness.
SOUL HARVEST:
- Soul Harvest is automatically acquired by level 1 Scythe wielders.
- Soul Harvest no longer works like a critical strike, instead it deals 3.0x Intelligence bonus pure damage to the target when it procs.
- Soul Harvest "Finality" talent removed.
- Soul Harvest "Siphon" talent improved. In addition to Soul Harvest restoring 2% more HP and 5 more mana, it increases Soul Harvest's chance by 10% (to a total of 30%).
DECREPIFY:
-"Bane" talent no longer increases Decrepify's duration.
Instead, it removes its mana cost.
- Decrepify's base cooldown is now 35 seconds (was 20). GOLEMS: - Flesh and Iron golems are now spell immune.
- New Flesh Golem talent, "Grave Call"
- Summons 3 Necromages for 60 seconds in addition to the spell's effect.
FORTIFY SUMMONS:
- Fortify Summons lasts for 15 seconds, but its cooldown is now 90 seconds (up from 45).
- "Enthrall Talent" now increases Fortify Summon's duration by 5 seconds (was 2).
REVIVE:
- Revive's cooldown has been reduced by 15 seconds.
OTHER TALENTS:
- "Grim Reaper" talent renamed to "Reaper".
- "Grim Reaper" also gives +500 hit points.
BOW CHANGES:
Piercing Shot:
- Now reduces target's armour by 10% of agility (was 20%).
- Base cooldown reduced to 16 seconds (was 18).
- "Focus" talent now only removes mana cost and reduces cooldown by half.
- New "Snipe" talent increases damage and cast range by 100%.
- Fixed Runed Bracers not applying Pure Damage modifier to Piercing Shot.
Volley:
- "Suppress" talent removed
- "Downpour" renamed to "Hail"
- "Hail" increases area by 50 and reduces cooldown by 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- "Quickdraw" talent added. Removes the cast time on Volley.
Binding Trap:
- "Trapper" talent added. Increases snare duration, area of effect and reduces cooldown.
- Trap hit points increased to 200 (was 75).
Searing Arrows:
- New ability automatically gained by Level 1 Bow users.
- When auto-cast, increases attack damage dealt by 50% at the cost of 6 mana per shot. Other talents: - "Refined Technique" no longer gives bonus damage, but instead gives twice as much attack speed as before.
- "Survivalist" talent added. Increases hit points, armour, mana points and movement speed.
KATANA CHANGES:
Killing Machine:
- Now gives 6 mana per hit (was 8)
Wind Walk
- Should now properly hit other nearby targets (before, it would sometimes try to damage dead enemies) - Duration increased to 15 seconds (was 8).
- Mana Cost increased to 50 (was 35).
- New Talent: Trickster. Summons a Mirror Image of yourself for 10 seconds when you Wind Walk. Bladestorm
- New Talent: Meat Grinder. Increases your attack speed by 200% whilst Bladestorm is active.
Avenger
- Renamed Avenging Rage.
- Now, when an allied hero dies, you gain +50 armour and +100% attack speed for 10 seconds.
- Talent "Gladiator Bond" changed to: Increases Avenger duration by 5 seconds and causes Avenger to heal you for 25% HP.
Evasion
- Level 1 users of the Katana now have 15% Evasion. Mirror Images/Critical Strike:
- Critical Strike is learned on hero level 3, and Mirror image is now learned on hero level 4.
- This means that Mirror Images will now inherit the caster's Critical Strike.
PICKAXE CHANGES:
Watch Tower:
- Armour gained per level has been doubled.
Land Mines
- Removed
Unstable Concoction:
- New (Q) ability. Throw a flask that explodes at the target point, dealing damage and slowing enemies. - Demolitinist: Increases damage by 25% and reduces cooldown by 8 seconds.
- Shrapnel: Causes Unstable Concoction to deal half of its damage in a 500 area of effect.
Mark Target:
- Redesigned. No longer reduces armour.
- Causes your Watch Tower to do 200% more damage against that target.
- "Signal" talent removed.
- "Tactician" talent added. Removes mana cost, increases cast range and duration.

Known Bugs: Healing Wave does not heal magic immune targets

Level 3
Yes, now Druid Staff can be one of the best weapon available. Btw, can add something like weapon's proficient, make weapons's stats increase through time.

Level 2
Today we had bug with invisible bandit boss. He stuck in random point and do nothing. He just stand and show no reaction: no attack, no reaction on Taunt. We located him only with floating numbers. It took lots of time to kill him with AoE spells.
Sorry, I forgot to save replay.

And next game one guy got bug with random bonus stats at the end of round. He somehow got bonus twice and "stuck" unable to do anything.

Level 13
Today we had bug with invisible bandit boss. He stuck in random point and do nothing. He just stand and show no reaction: no attack, no reaction on Taunt. We located him only with floating numbers. It took lots of time to kill him with AoE spells.
Sorry, I forgot to save replay.

And next game one guy got bug with random bonus stats at the end of round. He somehow got bonus twice and "stuck" unable to do anything.

1) Whereabouts was he stuck? It's rare but some abilities like Mirror Image can displace units into weird spots. Sounds weird he didn't do anything; next version will hopefully improve Boss AI so they're always trying to do something.

2) Did the problem resolve at the start of the next bonus? (i.e. became "unstuck" when next reward started). It's likely due to the Reward System using Integer A which fails frequently; i'll update it and see if it fixes the problem.

Level 13
Spell-immunity items/effects were removed as it allowed you to ignore any dangerous mechanics in the end-game, which obviously removed any challenge and made it too easy. My plan is to add spell resistance to the game so that, if you struggle against taking damage from Blizzard, Flamestrike, Judgement etc., you will take less and survive easier. For Round 20 specifically the final Boss's abilities scale with player number, and the Bosses he resurrects should die quickly before they become a problem (if you have a good team).

Spell-shield is still available on the caster and tank epic boots, and War Hammer can still tank magic effects with Avatar and Scythe with Golems.

Enchants have been temporarily removed because their design is poor: people only used them for spell-immunity, crit (which was bugged anyway) and corruption (which was an easy DPS increase for anyone). They will be re-introduced once i have reiterated their design.

Level 2
Spell-immunity items/effects were removed as it allowed you to ignore any dangerous mechanics in the end-game, which obviously removed any challenge and made it too easy. My plan is to add spell resistance to the game so that, if you struggle against taking damage from Blizzard, Flamestrike, Judgement etc., you will take less and survive easier. For Round 20 specifically the final Boss's abilities scale with player number, and the Bosses he resurrects should die quickly before they become a problem (if you have a good team).

Spell-shield is still available on the caster and tank epic boots, and War Hammer can still tank magic effects with Avatar and Scythe with Golems.

Enchants have been temporarily removed because their design is poor: people only used them for spell-immunity, crit (which was bugged anyway) and corruption (which was an easy DPS increase for anyone). They will be re-introduced once i have reiterated their design.

I understand, I just hope that immunity to magic in the spell shop returns, each of the spells has its use.
Since I met him for the first time, there is not a model that has a poor design, if you compare it with just getting the object and nothing else, this will thank you and accept the added orb effect.
Finding a team that can be organized with its powers is difficult, even in a good game. ( You know that the schedules of the players to play make this equipment not available.)
Also, it's more fun if you win the game with new people and not only play with the ones you always play, It becomes monotonous.
I can not play version 1.24f, because I can not find a strategy for round 20 (without running of bosses), with immunity to magic is difficult, without it, even orcs tanks will die.

Idea:
To Magic Inmunity.

To compensate for the advantages of obtaining immunity to magic, why not combine 3 articles of 850-1000 gold, and the combination costs 500 gold in the Hexes store, adding to the combined object the characteristics of the other 3 objects and immunity to magic.

With this method, you can have the combined objects that give the result of your combined objects in a single object, adding immunity to magic, even with lower-priced objects, you can add resistance to magical damage can Reduce the time you have the spells about of target orc hero, i.e., hex, roots, stun, sleep)

Idea:
To Magic Resistance.

You can configure the time of a negative spell, using for example upgrades of heroes' abilities, using Dummys units.

Spell 1: Normal magic damage and normal duration.
Spell 2: Reduced magical damage and reduced duration.

If the target within the boss's spell area has not "magical damage reduction object"
"Spell 1" is activated on the targets. ("Spell 2" is not activated)
If the target within the boss's spell area if it has "magical damage reduction object"
"Spell 2" is activated on the targets. ("Spell 1" is not activated)

Off-Topic:
There is a lack of an orc support hero who can "burn the mana" of the objectives and objects of this type in order to build new strategies.

Last edited:
Level 3
How about a "restart" Option when the whole team got wipe out, that way we can restart the game without actually rehost?

Level 2
Version 1.27ra has been released. As always Discord has the full list of changes.

This version contains a massive overhaul of the waves system. Because of this i'm anticipating several bugs to be found in 1.27ra so please poke me if you find any!

Why do you put the changelog in discord? i dont wanna download discord just to see the changelog!

Level 6
Can i borrow you map
137044-ef1bc9d14141a067e9e4acdd9ab42c5a_tn.jpg
, yes, i will give a description and original for this maps, i just change another gameplay and other.:)

Level 13
Can i borrow you map
137044-ef1bc9d14141a067e9e4acdd9ab42c5a_tn.jpg
, yes, i will give a description and original for this maps, i just change another gameplay and other.:)

1.18 is still available on the main body in an unprotected format, any higher than that you'll have to deprotect yourself, though if there is demand i can release more recent versions

If you decide to spew out mods of my mods DO NOT use the same version typing as me (i.e. name your mod something else).

Could it be possible for you to put the changelog in hive please?

When i release an update/fix version for 1.26ra i will (attempt to) publish the full changelog for 1.26ra and 1.26s here

Level 13
Version 1.27s has been uploaded.

This version is to solve balance issues brought upon by 1.27 changes to the wave system.

Changelog:
- Boss abilities that empower creeps also heal that creep for 35% HP when cast on them.
- Gravity Aura (Envoy Blackstar and Anomaly Eraxis): Slows movement by 30% instead of 50%.
- All melee bosses have an attack range of 178.
- Boss HP has been rescaled to better match the new health pools.
- Bosses should no longer flee from battle.
- Multiple: Bosses with Feedback now burn 30 mana per hit.
- Sealife / Crushing Wave (Wave 1): Damage increased to 120.
- Machines / Explosive Sheep (Wave 2): Damage increased. Duration increased.
- Combatants / Instruct Mathos (Wave 3): Encourage grants +300% damage and +10 armour.
- Golems / Sledgehammer's (Wave 3): Hurl Boulder Does 500 spell damage.
- Gnolls / Anti-magic Zone: Delay increased by 0.4 seconds.
- Murloc Mutants / Rotgill: Fetid Stench is now global and drains 10 mana per sec.
- Slimes / The Thing: Coagulate also grants +200% damage in addition to +100 armour.
- Mur'guls / Blood Circle (Wave 8): No longer heals/restores mana to soakers. Now expires after 4 seconds.
- Water Elementals / Deluge (Wave 9): Now occurs more quickly and AoE increased in a pinch.
- Mammoths / Groundbreaker (Wave 10): Does 2000 damage (up from 1500).
- Sea Giants / Drown (Wave 10): Is now more compact.
- Nether Drakes / Anomaly Eraxis (wave 11): Greater Collapse deals 600 damage to soakers (down from 1200).
- Fire Elementals / Ring of Fire (Wave 11): Delay reduced from 3.0 sec to 2.5 sec.
- Draenei / Leader Vukarmo (Wave 12): Exaltation cooldown reduced to 5 seconds (down from 6).
- Revenants / Chaotic Efflux (Wave 13): Now does 200 damage per second (up from 100).
- Tuskarr / Forefather Iselk (Wave 13): Endure's cooldown has been reduced by 6 seconds.
- Faceless Ones / Call of the Old Gods (Wave 14): Tentacle attack range improved. Damage increased by 50%. HP reduced by 25%.
- War Golems / Seismic Slam (Wave 15): Delay reduced from 3/6/9 sec to 2/4/6 sec. Damage increased.
- Salamanders / Cinderspine: Has temporarily been given Flamestrike whilst pending a better ability.
- Dragons / Uncontained Power (Wave 17): Now spawns the Uncontained Power near an enemy and not the caster (boss).
- Greater Demons / Frozen Core (Wave 17): Now only gives +500% damage but also reduces base attack speed by 0.9 secs.
- Naga / Serpent Venom (Wave 17): Damage can now kill targets.
- Final Boss heals to 75% HP after phase 2 resurrections. His delay after the last revival has been increased by 10 seconds.
Waves:
- (Serveral): Enrage now triggers when monsters fall below 35% HP.
- Wave 7 Murloc Mutants: Now have Projectile Gunk (60 damage, 0.5 sec stun, 600 range). Requires 90 mana.
- Naga Mymridons (Wave 17) have traded their Minor Bash for Greater Bash.
- Infernals (Wave 17) now have Permanent Immolation.
- Black Dragons (Wave 16) now have Feedback.
- Mur'gul Bloodgill now have Heal.
- Mur'gul Snarecaster now have Slow.
- Mur'gul Reaver now have Regeneration.
- Oozes now have Regeneration.
- Goblin Sappers now have Feedback.
Items:
- Sacrificial Skull damages an enemy for 60% of their max HP (capped at 100x your Intelligence).
- Ethereal Armour grants 33% Resistance (down from 50%)
- Grimoire grants +30% damage (down form 50%).
- Mysterious Codex will now cause Recurrence (Crystal Ball) to expire prematurely on targets if it can kill them.
- Ring of Superiority now triggers at the end of the round. Now grants +2 stats if your hero level is above 12.
- Crowd's Favour, Ironwood Branch and Bashing Gauntlets have been removed from the early game shop.
- New item type: Tokens. These items cost gold but return twice the cost after a number of rounds. They are destroyed if you die.
- Contender's Token (Cost 30g, returns 60g after 2 rounds)
- Warrior's Token (Cost 90g, returns 180g after 3 rounds)
- Vanquisher's Token (Cost 240g, returns 480g after 4 rounds)
- Goldstrike's passive effect changed. Now gives +100% base wave gold bonus but prohibits the player from -borrowing or -loaning.
All Weapons:
- Armour granted by starting weapons has been converted into +base armour (as opposed to +armour)
Claws:
- Traded +20% attack speed on Claws for +4 armour
- Agility and Intelligence gains reduced slightly. Strength gains improved.
- "Stalwart" talent replaced with "Vital Earth" talent.
- Vital Earth increases healing of Rock Shield by 100%, reduces its cooldown by 8 seconds and mana cost by 30.
- Lion's Ring now grants +25% Rock Shield duration (instead of +50% Rock Shield healing).
- Feral Spirit HP reduced slightly.
- Spirit Guardian HP reduced slightly.
Trident:
- Fixed Trident having +100 more HP and +50 more starting mana than intended.
War Drums:
- Casting Embolden on a target that already has Embolden will refresh its duration (except for Drum's of Victory).
- Previously it would instead waste the Embolden.
- Lion's Ring now grants +25% Embolden Duration instead of +5% more attributes.
- Invigorate's free Embolden grants 10% more stats (30% base or 40% with mastery)
- Embolden will now expire on dead targets.
- Intimidate now slows enemies by 30%.
- Fear talent (renamed to Panic) increases slow to 60%.
Resources:
- Normal resource trading has now been disabled.
- Any gold exchanges must occur via borrow and indirectly through item trading.
- You may not borrow once your debt total exceeds 2500 (except during the final break).
- (These changes are to prevent players losing out on progression/enjoyment for the sake of others)

Level 13
Version 1.29fa has been uploaded.

This version fixes a few things from 1.28 and also adds the Pelt weapon.

Version 1.29f
General:
- The mechanic for teleporting players who try to escape has been updated. It will now teleport players to a random point in the arena and stun them for 8 seconds. The stun goes through invisibility and invulnerability.
Terrain:
- Rocks (Top Right) has been changed slightly.
Visuals:
- Starfall's special effects have been reduced by about 20%.
Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug caused by an invalid -ban command that triggered the ban function but produced no results.
- Fixed environmental effects dealing damage to Player 11.
- Fixed a rare bug that could 1-shot bosses.
- Refreshing Embolden properly sets the correct duration.
- Floating Text damage threshold required to appear now properly increases per wave.
Stats:
- Regeneration is now disabled whilst you are Hidden (i.e. dead or shapechanged).
- Life-steal healing is applied by a player's gladiator. This means summons that life-steal now contribute towards their master's healing done (before they did not).
Tooltips & Text:
- Fixed Augmented Lion's Ring tooltip not showing Healing Plume bonus.
- Update: the minimum damage required for floating text to appear is 4.0 (plus 4.0 per wave).
- New: the minimum healing required for floating text to appear is 3.0 (plus 3.0 per wave).
Creeps:
- Regeneration now heals creeps for 1% per second if they are below 25% hit points (was 1% per second at all times).
Bosses:
- Boss 20's Phase 2 can no longer be bypassed and he will always cheat death if he takes lethal damage whilst still in Phase 1.
- Boss 20's Phase 2 now ends 30 seconds after the last resurrection (up from 15).
Difficulty:
- 4 Player Mode is now Survival Treads
- 3 Player Mode is now Survival Treads, -10% Enemy HP
- 2 Player Mode is now Survival Treads, -20% Enemy HP
- 1 Player Mode is now Survival Treads, -30% Enemy HP
Hell Difficulty:
- Wave Enrage allows creeps and bosses to see invisible units.
- Wave Enrage will also fatigue all player units, reducing their movement speed by 50%.
- Wave Enrage now grants: +100% movement speed, +400% attack speed (was +250% of both).
- Wave Enrage now lasts until the wave is cleared (was 10 minutes).
- Grade now matters for bonus gold/upgrade points:
- Clear the wave in 120 seconds or less: +100% Bonus Gold, 0.5 Upgrade Points
- Clear the wave in 121-200 seconds: +50% Bonus Gold, 0.0 Upgrade Points
- Clear the wave in 201 seconds or more: 0% Bonus Gold, 0.0 Upgrade Points
Modes:
- FFA mode has been added. It disabled -borrow.(edited)
Items:
- Sacrificial Skull now deals 35% max HP as damage against Boss units (other cap is still 80x Intelligence).
- Changed the way several power-up effects work (they always affect your gladiator and not the activating unit).
- Demonic Figurine no longer procs off of Black Arrows, Blink, Warp Treads, Corrosive Spit, Searing Arrows and Potions.
- Mysterious Codex now gives Dancing Blades +1 hit per 150 current mana of the caster.
New Weapon: Pelt
- Uses the Shapechange mechanic to temporarily transform into different beasts. Excels at being versatile and adaptive.
Alchemy Flask:
- Elixir of Life now gives 1200 hit points (down from 1500).
Double Blade:
- Updated Houndmaster tooltip to reflect removal of Spell Immunity.
- Weapon Upgrade Enhancement has been redesigned.
Great Axe:
- Weapon Upgrade Enhancement has been rebalanced.
Claws:
- Weapon Upgrade Enhancement has been redesigned.
- Fixed a minor Flurry bug involving Scroll of Spirits.
Bow:
- Survival talent now gives +800 HP, 1.0% HP regeneration and +15 armour
Crystal Ball:
- Recurrence now lasts 12 seconds and ticks every 3 seconds. Each tick does 20% of the net damage targets have sustained since the start of the spell.
- Recurrence's cooldown is now 135 seconds.
- Recurrence Doomed talent has been replaced by the Ill-fated talent. - Ill-fated: When Recurrence damages an enemy above 80% hit points its duration is extended by 3 seconds.
- Intervention now applies a 12 second Alter Fate to all allies in its area of effect (was 6 seconds).
- Alter Fate Now lasts 12 seconds and ticks every 3 seconds.
- Alter Fate cooldown is now 24 seconds.
- Weaver talent has been replaced by the Saviour talent.
- Saviour: When an target with Alter Fate takes a lethal blow, they are saved and the Alter Fate effect is terminated.
- Dancing Blade now has a 5 second cooldown (up from 1.5).
- Dancing Blade deals 1.6 intelligence per hit (down from 2.0x).
- Dancing Blade lasts 10 hits (up from 5).
- Enchanter Talent has been replaced by Kinesis.
- Kinesis gives Dancing Blades +50% speed, +15% bash (2 seconds) and +3 hits.

Level 13
Version 1.29fb has been uploaded:

Version 1.29fb:

Balance Changes:
- Recurrence's damage has been reduced by 20%.
- Sacrifical Skull's damage cap against bosses has been changed to 20x intelligence (instead of 35% boss HP).
- Flag of Victory now affects Pickaxe towers.
- Pickaxe tower now gets 10 damage per 6 strength (was per 7 strength).
Fixes:
- Firestones no longer affect all units.
- Fortify Armour can now target non-hero units.
- Druid Staff base damage increased by 5 (was incorrectly at 0).
- When a Shapechange dies the caster will have the facing angle of the dying Shapechange.
- Fixed Shapechanger's Discipline morphing Thunder Lizard and Snap Dragon incorrectly.
- Potion healing is done by a player's gladiator (and not the unit activating the potion).
- Fixed a Regeneration exploit.
Pelt Balance Changes:
- Shapechanges now benefit from Regeneration.
- All Shapechanges now have 5 base damage (was 1).
- Primal Rage now grants +120% speed (was +60%).
- The attack rate of all Shapechanges has been improved (1.8 sec -> 1.7 sec for Str/Int, 1.28 -> 1.19 for Agi).
- Adaptation now reduces Shapeshift dying penalty by 70% (was 60%).
- Savage Might now gives +6% Shapechange Stats (+12% per unspent talent).
- Carnage makes your next Shapechange last 25 seconds but gives it triple stats (was 30 seconds, double stats).
- Shapechange base duration is 50 seconds (down from 60 seconds).
- Shapechange base cooldown is 125 seconds (was 150 seconds).
- Bruiser, Predator and Shrewd reduce the cooldown of their respective shapechanges to 75 seconds (was 90 seconds).
- Crushing Wave (Turtle) does 100% more damage.
- Spiked Shell (Turtle) does 20% more damage.
- Toughen Shell (Turtle) lasts 15 seconds (up from 10).
- Toughen Shell and Shell Bash each increase Spiked Shells DR bonus by 60% (up from 50%).
- Stomp (Kodo) now costs 50 mana (down from 70).
- Chomp (Kodo) damage increased by 30%.
- Endure (Kodo) absorbs 20% more damage.
- Breath of Fire (Whelp) now has a 5 second cooldown (down from 6).
- Charge (Thunder Lizard) now costs 50 mana (down from 70).
- Caustic Volley (Snap Dragon) damage increased by 50%.
- Caustic Volley's area of effect is now properly 275 (was incorrectly 200).
- Caustic Volley properly does damage based on Intelligence (was incorrectly Agility).
- Acid Shock (Snap Dragon) damage at 0 Corrosion stacks is now 3.0x Intelligence (was 4.0x).
- Acid Shock (Snap Dragon) damage at 20 Corrosion stacks is now 18.0x Intelligence (was 12.0x)

I am aware of a camera bug on wave 20 as the last boss spawns, but as this isn't gamebreaking i will not be posting a hotfix for it.

Level 6
Kind of fun and I love that I can control the ai's heroes but not really new player friendly. As soon as the door opens you go to look at what you can use but as you are reading suddenly it is "You chose this." So when you go to get gear after finding out you got randomly picked as a tank you look at the items then "Fight time!" before you can read them. In less you know what you want right away and know the shop you need and the items you want you are dead in round 1 even on easy. Now you can get around that in single player useing the god mode cheat but in less I all ready beat it without cheats I don't want to cheat.

As it stands if you are going to play this use cheat mode in single player till you know what weapon and gear you want then play without cheats (And at least 2 ai) and you should be good.

Only thing I would recommend is ditch the timer needed or up it to like 5-10 minutes so new people have time to learn. That and let us chose for the ai. I had a grate combo with the scythe claw and hammer but can never regain that combo with it auto giving to the ai.

Level 13
Kind of fun and I love that I can control the ai's heroes but not really new player friendly. As soon as the door opens you go to look at what you can use but as you are reading suddenly it is "You chose this." So when you go to get gear after finding out you got randomly picked as a tank you look at the items then "Fight time!" before you can read them. In less you know what you want right away and know the shop you need and the items you want you are dead in round 1 even on easy. Now you can get around that in single player useing the god mode cheat but in less I all ready beat it without cheats I don't want to cheat.

As it stands if you are going to play this use cheat mode in single player till you know what weapon and gear you want then play without cheats (And at least 2 ai) and you should be good.

Only thing I would recommend is ditch the timer needed or up it to like 5-10 minutes so new people have time to learn. That and let us chose for the ai. I had a grate combo with the scythe claw and hammer but can never regain that combo with it auto giving to the ai.

The weapon picking phase is due for an overhaul, i will be moving it to an integer-based timer rather than a countdown timer which will give me flexibility to add modes like -extratime at game start to allow organised groups or new people all the time they want for deciding their picks or looking at item tooltips.

The AI heroes are actually a relict from early map development (for solo testing) as such it's not really an intended feature, though it is nice to know players actually find it useful. I don't think it's easily possible for me to set up the game for e.g. Player 1 to choose Player 2's hero so at least for now you'll be stuck with random AI weapons.

Level 6
The weapon picking phase is due for an overhaul, i will be moving it to an integer-based timer rather than a countdown timer which will give me flexibility to add modes like -extratime at game start to allow organised groups or new people all the time they want for deciding their picks or looking at item tooltips.

The AI heroes are actually a relict from early map development (for solo testing) as such it's not really an intended feature, though it is nice to know players actually find it useful. I don't think it's easily possible for me to set up the game for e.g. Player 1 to choose Player 2's hero so at least for now you'll be stuck with random AI weapons.

Cool I can't wait for that add. And I am fine with them getting what ever random item I really only don't like when a random one is chucked at me (unless I pick that) . And it is a good thing there are far too many maps that say "you need at least 4 people." and anyone that can't get that can't play because "Awwww sucks to be you." or they put anti-cheat into single player (no logic there really.) So it is great to have control of the ai so you don't have to cheat to make up for the fact you are alone and it does not laugh at you for not having friends that like the game.

Level 13
I have re-released 1.29fb as 1.29fc to fix a problem caused by the latest Warcraft 3 patch.

The latest patch caused Neutral Passive to become an unoccupied player slot and not player 26 Neutral Passive. This should fix a number of problems i have had reported to me.

I am currently midway on 1.30 and as such am not really in a position to post specific fixes just yet.

Last edited:
Level 13
Version 1.30e has been released. This version is mostly stable, however, there are some issues and i will post a new version sometime later this week. The map now works properly with WC3 patch 1.29.1.

By far the biggest changes on this version are a rework of the Wizard Staff and item costs are now balanced according to a set formula (before their costs were arbitrarily assigned). Because of the item cost changes, the game may now be more difficult, so i will be keeping my eye on this.

Version 1.30e:

GENERAL CHANGES:

Fixes & Misc:
- 150 new Orc names have been added (each weapon has its own 10 variants). Most of these have been taken from a name generator, so any replacements/suggestions always welcomed!
- Searing Arrows, Black Arrows and Corrosive Spit now work correctly on hero units.
- Fixed an issue with Player 16 and 28.
- A new command "-enchants" shows the enchant status of each player.
- A new secret command has been added to the game.
Borrow System:
- You can no longer borrow if you have more than 100 gold of debt (was 2500)
- The maximum borrow amount is 1000 gold (was 9999)
Icons:
- (Pelt): New icons for Webspinner, Alpha Male, Dragon Scales and Corrosive Spit.
- (Alchemy Flask): New icon for Alchemy Flask weapon.
- (Double Blade): New icon for Glaive of the Destroyer.
WIZARD:

Defensive Abilities (D)
- Defensive Abilities (F) moved to D Slot and are acquired on level 1.
- Phoenix Blood renamed to Fire Blood, now gives +1.0% HP regen and 25% Resistance.
- Frost Shield changed functionality. Now absorbs 10.0x Intelligence for 60 seconds. Gives +25 armour whilst the shield holds.
- Blink is mostly unchanged.
Novice Spells (Q)
- Frost Bolt now does 5.0x Intelligence as damage, stuns for 5 seconds and has a 2 second cooldown. Does 100% more damage to stunned targets.
- Fire Bolt is unchanged (does 8.0x Intelligence as damage, 2 second cooldown).
- Magic Bolt now does 12.0x Intelligence as damage, slows for 15 seconds and has a 6 second cooldown. Now costs 0 mana (was 5).
Initiate Spells (W)
- Pyroblast is mostly unchanged.
- Glacial Blast redesigned. It is now a line damage spell that stuns (similar to Twister or Molten Boulder). Does 6.0x Intelligence damage and stuns for 5 seconds. 18 second CD.
- Arcane Explosion removed.
- Magic Rune (NEW): Creates a rune at the target point for 10 seconds. Casting a spell causes the rune to release a damaging pulse that damages enemies near it for 2.0x Intelligence. 20 second CD.
Adept Spells (E)
- Water Elemental enhanced functionality. Is now summoned at a target point and instantly taunts nearby enemies.
- Fire Nova removed.
- Inferno (NEW): Gives the caster +100% attack damage and +15% critical strike chance for 10 seconds. 30 second CD.
- Replica removed.
- Time Stop (Moved from Level 6): Stuns all enemies on the map for 3 seconds. If they are below 18.0x Intelligence HP they are erased from existence. 30 second CD.
Master Abilities (R):
- Blizzard Wave removed.
- Cold Snap (NEW): Stuns an enemy for 5 seconds. When the effect ends they suffer 36.0x Intelligence as damage. 24 second cooldown.
- Arcane Bomb (NEW): Sends an orb of arcane energy out in a line. Nearby enemies are dragged with it and suffer 3.0x Intelligence per second whilst near the orb. 120 second cooldown.
- Meteor mostly unchanged. Delay reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 5).
NEW Attunements (G):
- Fire Attunement: Attacks have a 15% chance to splash for 4.0x Intelligence.
- Frost Attunement: Attacks deal 2.0x Intelligence bonus damage against stunned targets.
- Arcane Attunement: Attacks have a 15% chance to deal 4.0x Intelligence bonus damage and restore 10 mana.
Wizard Talents:
- Acceleration: Blink has 50% more range and gives you +100% speed for 3 seconds.
- Apocalypse: A second Meteor will strike the target location after 7.5 seconds, but increases the cooldown by 20 seconds.
- Bulwark: Frost Shield absorbs 100% more damage and lasts 30 seconds longer.
- Chakra: Increases the amount of EXP you gain at the end of the round by 200.
- Chronomancy: Time Stop's kill threshold is increased by 50%.
- Cold Blooded: When Frost Bolt damages a stunned target it refunds 20 mana.
- Combustion: Fire Bolt deals 100% more damage to targets above 80% HP.
- Disintegrate: Pyroblast does 50% more damage to its primary target.
- Efficiency: Magic Bolt does 10% more damage for every 100 mana you have.
- Fan the Flames: Inferno has an 8 second cooldown but costs 30 more mana.
- Frigid Defender: Water Elemental only lasts 8 seconds and costs 50 less mana, but has massively improved armour.
- Frozen Rebirth: If Cold Snap kills an enemy it summons a Water Elemental (not affected by Frigid Defender).
- Genius: Brilliance Aura grants 0.5 more mana per second and is now global.
- Glass Cannon: Gives +1 Intelligence per level but reduces your armour by 15.
- Hoarfrost: When Glacial Blast reaches its target location it explodes for 3.0x intelligence (250 area).
- Mana Proficiency: Gives +200 max mana and 0.5 base mana regen.
- Prodigy: Fire Blood gives +0.5% HP regeneration and 800 bonus HP.
- Siege-mage: Fire Lord also increases attack damage by 50% at all times.
- Slow: Magic Rune slows nearby enemies by 50%.
- Staff Proficiency: Increases attack range by 200 and improves attack speed by 15%.
- Torrent: Arcane Bomb can travel 100% further (now only moves exactly to its target point).
OTHER WEAPONS:

Pelt:
- Pelt gets +50% more base attributes per level up (+3.25 to all stats per level, up from +2.17).
- Caustic Volley cast range increased by 200.
- Focused Shaping cooldown is now 120 seconds (was 180).
- Savage Might rebalanced. Now gives +10% Shapechange stats, plus +20% per unspent talent point (was 6%, 12% respectively).
- Bruiser Talent enhanced functionality. Also enhances Maul, Shell Bash and Chomp to do 50% more damage and heal the caster for 2.0x strength.
- Shrewd Talent enhanced functionality. Also gives Cunning shapechanges +50% attack speed.
- Predator Talent enhanced functionality. Also gives Hunter shapechanges +15 armour.
- Beserker Talent enhanced functionality. Also causes Primal Rage to give +50 armour when applied via new Shapechange.
- Dragonscales base armour bonus increased from +10 to +20.
- New Talent: "Natural Healer" - Increases hit point regeneration by 1.6% per second.
- Thunder Lizard "Charge" cooldown reduced by 2 seconds.
Great Axe:
- Juggernaut's damage is capped at (current wave x 96). This change is aimed at reducing warrior spirit + juggernaut effectiveness without making the combo obsolete.
Crystal Ball:
- Kinesis no longer gives Dancing Blades +3 hits.
- Recurrence's damage now scales based on difficulty (16% normal, 12.8% nightmare and 8% on hell) to keep its power balanced across all difficulties.
- Swirling Occulus's Recurrence now only lasts 6 seconds (was 12 seconds). Still interacts with the Ill-fated talent.
- Fixed a bug with the Ill-fated talent causing Recurrence's effect to desync and tick an extra time.
Bow:
- Take Aim's cooldown reduced to 120 seconds (was 150).
- Readiness Talent now reduces Take Aim's duration by 10 seconds but reduces its cooldown to 60 seconds and its mana cost by 50%.
Claws:
- Molten Boulder's rolling damage has been increased by 50%. It's final impact explosion can now hit enemies already hit by its rolling damage.
Runeblade:
- Weapon Upgrade effect has been temporarily redesigned.

ITEMS:

Potions:
- Stoneskin Potion now gives +250 armour but lasts for 6 seconds (was +100 and 8 seconds).
- Rage Potion now gives +400% attack speed but lasts for 6 seconds (was +150% and 8 seconds).
- Safety Potion now gives invulnerability for 6 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- King's Potion now gives 4 x Hero Level stats for 6 seconds (was +25 all stats for 15 seconds).
Item Cost Changes:
- The cost of all items has been re-evaluated. Each stat in the game has a value.
- Boots also apply to this rule but follow a different formula.
- Most boots have had their prices adjusted. Epic Boots remain priced roughly the same, whilst other boots have changed to fall in line.
Item Balance Changes:
- Bonecarver Necklace now gives 40 damage every 15 seconds (was 30) but stacks up to 600 damage (was 900).
- Bonecarver Necklace tooltip clarified to point out that dropping/dying resets the effect.
- Bonecarver Necklace no longer resets as Wave 20 transitions to its boss phase.
- Infernal Core now takes 1 round to recharge.
- Headhunter's Mojo now deals 2.5x Strength + 2.5x Agility per charge (was 500 damage). Damage is still pure-type.
- Headhunter's Mojo no longer benefits from Ghost Key.
- Defender's Buckler no longer gives +5 armour to keep its cost low.
- Demonic Figurine now has +15 intelligence (was +20).
- Demonic Figurine now does 4.0x Intelligence (was 6.0x Intelligence).
- Goldstrike gives +40 damage (was +60).
- Ancient's Sap renamed to Treant's Sap to distinguish it from Ancient Cheese (both co-exist in the same shop)
- Ancient's Sap no longer gives +3 to all attributes (to make it cheaper)
- Ancient's Sap now gives +0.5% HP regeneration (was +1.0%).
- Ancient's Sap no longer has a 2 round cooldown; instead it can only activate once per round.
- Skirmisher's Belt now effects all friendly units for 5 seconds.(edited)
- Shard of the Revenant effect redesigned. Check it out in-game for info.
- Hunting Boots give 10% less attack speed, 10 less damage and no longer give armour. This is to keep them cheap and balanced.
- Slippers of Focus and Imbued Greaves now give +30% resistance instead of Spell Shield.
New Items + Shops:
- New items and an extra shop have been added. Shops and items have been reorganised to accommodate this change.
Augmentations:
- Augmentations have been redesigned. Rather than upgrading an item directly, augmenting an item will add a permanent stat bonus to your Gladiator. The stats you gain depend on the Augmentation purchased. Augmented items become undroppable, and now affect the first valid item you have (in order of inventory slot). All items below a certain cost threshold will now be augmentable. There are 4 Augmentations:
- Mastery (+12 all stats)
- Clever (+7 intelligence, +4 all stats, +140 Max Mana)
- Combat (+10 agility, +5 armour, +35 damage)
- Stalwart (+10 strength, +6 armour, +650 max HP)
Enchants:
- Earth Enchant now gives +25% Resistance, +10 armour and +0.5% HP regeneration (was +50% Resistance)

Level 13
Version 1.30fa has been released. It contains multiple bug fixes and balance adjustments.

I would also like to note that version 1.30 requires WC3 1.9.0 and higher as the map now uses the new natives. The map no longer loads for those who play older versions of WC3.

Last edited:
Level 13
Version 1.31ed is now available here.

This version is really a "beta test" version for 1.32 but as it has been tested/played extensively on ENT and is an acceptable quality to publish here.

The catalog of changes is so vast that you can find all 1.31 on changes on Discord, but if someone pokes me and actually reads this, i can also publish the changelogs here on request.

Hey men, i just notice that in the lasted update you don't win gold by doing best damage, healer, tank or nothing.

The MVP bonuses lead to a sort of "winmore" condition where overperforming players would rake in some gold. And some weapons were fully capable of getting MVP in all 4 categories (e.g. Great Axe) whilst some like Bow can realistically only get MVP in 2 categories. The MVP bonus gold was also something added to mainly boost economy in fewer-player games, but now the difficulty is directly reduced, i feel like it is excessive.