• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Air Barge

Aerial Combat Machinery of the Horde, these tyrants of the sky are not known for speed, but are more than a match for anything else known to traverse the world's airways.

Please give credit if used in your map or campaign, Do not edit or distribute.
Enjoy!

*Added More details (and wings)
*Made Hull less Ship-like
*Shrunk hull

Keywords:
Orc, Air, Airship, Plane, Jet, Balloon, Pewpew
Contents

Orc Air Barge (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: A lovly Orc barge, attack anim is fine and looks very nice as a orcish flying war unit. Works ingame, approved.

M

Werewulf: A lovly Orc barge, attack anim is fine and looks very nice as a orcish flying war unit. Works ingame, approved.

Level 3
Not really nice, some parts look weird for me, but not bad =]

I'll give u a 3/5

Level 17
Looks pretty good.

Things that would make it better:
1.Rope textures between the barge and the blimp instead of wooden posts
2.Make the envelope of the balloon use textures from the barge instead of from the sails, and possibly add spikes to the front
3.Maybe scale the whole model so you can fit the grunt in the barge.

I haven't seen the animations but those are my comments on the model.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
7/10

Quite good model. It's only 78kb, which is makes it excellent choice for a small size model. Cool mask on the side, but also I see what you mean with the wood on the baloon around the mask. Ingame, it's more difficult to see the details, so the mask perhaps looks more natural.