1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Choose a model and craft your spell in Zephyr Contest #15!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Compete in Concept Art Contest - Bounty Hunter . May the best artist's bounty hunter execute!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Modeling Mini-Contest #5 - Familiar is up! Compete to design a pet companion to a lonely WC3 Hero of your preference.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 6th installment of our Music Contest just got fired up! Now with an Apocalyptic taste. Get started and compete in this musical battle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Canvas, Network Drawing

Discussion in 'Art and Graphic Designs' started by Kimbo, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Denu

Denu
    Ok, thanks I think I got it now. Not really sure cause I haven't actually connected with anyone. Does anyone want to schedule a time? I am good to go at most times I just need some times that would be good for others. I dont expect to go for a really long time I just want atleast to check it out but I could go for longer.

2. iristle

iristle
    Uhh, I would host if i could, but I'll need sansui's help since i have a router, and it won't host no matter what i try.
    However, i did something that enabled me to host with wc3 with OC, it might work but i have no one to try it with right now.

3. TDR

TDR
    Hey, anyone up for another round? Especially wulf and sansui. But I'd be happy if anyone but me hosts the session, because I totally suck at computers and shit and I'll most likely burn my computer or something if I try to do it.

4. Pyritie

Pyritie
    Same here, I only knew about this when the craze was almost over.

5. Kimbo

Kimbo
    Ill host but my tablet plays up yes and i might not be there as im busy with somethings, try this:
    IP: 192.168.1.100
    I dont know if thats right, but try it.

6. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good
    192.168.1.100 is local IP werewulf, it will not work.

I am willing to host it thou.

Just /w me on chat if you want me to host one (if I am on and not playing FF9).

7. TDR

TDR
    k, so let's settle on a date and time or something.

8. Kimbo

Kimbo
    No flaming thankyou, thread cleaned.

9. TDR

TDR
    What? Who flamed who?

10. Pyritie

Pyritie
    Sansui was just being mad, as usual.