• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Onix

Onix By Zerox
Animations By Lord_T

For the model to perform at its best you should set these to these amounts in the object editor:

Animation - Walk speed should be about 250
Combat Damage Point - .330
Combat Backswing Point - .640

Finished, finalized, and works ingame. Enjoy!

Update: Now its Version 3 retexured to use ingame textures by DvO. And rewrapped by DvO. Enjoy.

Keywords:
Onix, Onyx, Zerox, Lord_T, Amazing, Snake, Rock, Pokemon, Ash, Brock, Misty
Contents

Onix (Model)

Reviews
18:14, 22nd Nov 2008 Pyritie: Yeah, it's better. You still reeaaally need to add some shading. And if you don't want to add shading, add some texture to those rocks so they aren't solid gray! Oh, and I'd make those dust particles Blend, not...
Level 4
Mouth and eyes look quite bad, they look like if they were made with paint in few seconds. Otherwise its good.

Level 3
nice model, but i will not use (except in a "Pokémon RPG")
FACE IS ROFLMAO W00t 1337 xD fix it plz btw >_>

4/5

Level 3
I think its nice! but the face.. its looking a bit flat i think.

I am interested that anyone make a The Groke model. I need it for my map.
If ya have no idea how the Groke looks, search for it on wikipedia or something.

Level 20
i triyed to dowload some models from this site...but there is no paths!!!!!!!

Most of those there have a path where they just remove the war3imported\ But you can use mago's model editor to find out the rest of the paths. Also rather than posting here in this model thread just pm me on there and I'll assist you further. We don't need either of us getting in trouble for spam.

Level 7
lol i don't know why a would put an onix in my maps let alone make a Pokemon map. But anyways it's a pokemon it's almost impossible to have a shit model of one. Good job Zerox and...strange idea though lol