• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

On a possible gem/shard system - The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
But seriously why can't the chicken be a mount?

Like have us do a quest where we have to go find stuff to help this guy feed his chickens, he gives us a list, and one thing was scribbled down and misread by us and makes one of the chickens huge and he has to give the chicken to us because its too dangerous to keep. :D

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
That's a fair point, would any of the "Ancients" work, like Ancient of War and such
I don't think those would be suitable mounts.

At this point, I just roll with what I have so far, which is a pretty nice selection.
If one of the 1.27 patches increases the map size limit, I always have the option to import more mount models from the outside.

Level 5
Where are u going to get mounts? Vendor, quests or drops? Or a mix of all?

Loving the chicken, but I suppose chicks can be a bit too distracting when you're trying to save the world from a plague :wink:

Level 8
The final fantasy crews had no issues saving the world while mounted upon oversized chickens.
nYvXf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.