1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

OMFG R U GOTH!???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Afronight_76, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    hey the least you guys can do is try avoiding a religous discussion, dont want to get this thread locked ya know.

oh and cold-voice, learn to use separate paragraphs.

2. Teppana

Teppana

Resources:
    Resources:
    People with no religion rocks! Look at me, I'm a living proof!

if you all would be like me, world would be so much better place to live :mrgreen:

3. titan_06

titan_06

Resources:
    Resources:
    your the one that brought this up. and in the first quote, it talked abotu church. so you started this whole religion topic.

4. Cold-Voice

Cold-Voice

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm, I think Teppana has a point, we should all conform to be the same person and we would all be happy :roll: Jokes. But seriously, sometimes Religion can be a good thing, it's just that too many corrupt people try and use it for their own purposes.

P.S. Afro, I know how to use paragraphing, I believe most people learned that in grade school, but my post was long enough as it was, and adding paragraphing would have just made it even longer. Besides, it's not hurting anyone as it is :) .

5. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    And in this sense, is probably why the United States has seperation of church and state, therefore furhter contibuting to certain freedoms that other countries don't seem to conform to for rash reasons.

titan_06: let's not be cynical now, shall we?

Cold Voice: Nice speech. It's actually very well backed up as well

Thing is, some things, such as sermons, would incorporate certain aspects that aren't part of the religious material, and something the pastor/priest/pope :p made up that seeps itself into the religious society. I think the problem with Catholicism was there wasn't any reform in terms of thinkings. The main thing that was reformed was the abusive use of their money, as well as their heavy integration into the state affairs.

Something ironic: The church that posted that was a "Gothic church." Not necessarily the point, but yeah...

6. DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hahaha, I didn't knew I'm a goth, I'm shocked. I'll report to St. Mary's Church asap to get help.

@Afronight
    The topic is to funny to get locked, I'll simply delete posts that get to far into a religious discussion. Hope the other mods think the same way.

7. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hoping too ... :roll: ^^

8. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    For the love of whatever deity you believe in, use the enter key!

I've seen countless things like this across the internet, as with those I'll laugh at it and move on to another thread.

And just for the record, I eat pop tarts for breakfast, not Count Chocula cereal.

9. SeaGull1723

SeaGull1723

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm... weren't you one of those who claimed to be a goth or something like it with Kerri and some others? :\

10. -Vindic@tor-

-Vindic@tor-

Resources:
    Resources:
    I remember something like that, too...

According to these list I must admit... I'm a Goth!!! I knew it. I suspected it for years and now I've proof.
    Thx to St. Mary's Church. They opened my eyes :roll:

Btw, philosophy may not be a religion, but of course it can be seen as some kinda blasphemy (if you're fundamentalist enough).

11. diosilva16

diosilva16

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    hum... i do both!i sleep too little when i'm awake(5 or 6 hours a day)

yeah, those 5 or 6 hours are usually between 11pm and 6am

what? i was bored and i had a knife! it didnt bleed too much!

no coment

i'm no goth!!! i'm a vampire!!!

may satan save the poor souls of those who believe in the false words of the preachers, PEOPLE!! OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!! BE HAPPY AND HAVE SEX!!! temptation is nothing more than what your heart tells you to do

12. diosilva16

diosilva16

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    one thing... wtf is scientology?

13. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    the religion of Tom Cruise.

14. -Vindic@tor-

-Vindic@tor-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Indeed... it's some kinda sect, not more :roll:

15. uberfoop

uberfoop

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    wow ive like never worn all black in my life, but im goth! stupid list...

16. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Haha, that was a long time ago now. And according to that list we all are. =)

And you may call me a goth if you wish, I assume that would be my label if we were all given one, but I make no claim to be goth. And yes, I posted such things a few months ago, but people do change.