1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

{OLD} Wc3:WoW Discussion

Discussion in 'Warcraft 3: World of Warcraft' started by Craka_J, Jun 26, 2007.

?

What should the Wc3:WoW Team focus on most?

1. Terrain: Landscapes, Cityscapes, making all surroundings as similar to WoW as possible.

20.9%
  2. Characters visuality: Visible equipped weapons and armor, physical features such as beards or hair-s

17.9%
  3. Class balancing: Make all classes as balanced as possible, to make PvP much more competitive.

6.8%
  4. PvE: Quests, Mobs, Instances/Dungeons, etc.

16.3%
  5. The Website: Make the website have a more Warcrafty style, add more information about Wc3:WoW's prog

0.8%
  6. Cool WoW-Like Features: Auction House, Inventory system, Battlegrounds, Talent Tree system, Party/Ra

18.6%
  7. Fix it: Fix as many bugs as humanly possible before proceeding to progress on another part of the pr

6.1%
  8. Beta Teams: Make the Closed Beta team a bit larger. Focus on their suggestions and consider their id

1.5%
  9. Ventrilo/Chatrooming: Get a ventrilo server for fans to get a chance to gather and talk to the Wc3:W

0.9%
  10. Advertisement: Focus strongly on advertising Wc3:WoW on YouTube vidoes, Battle Net, etc. and release

2.7%
  11. PvP: Make Player VS Player/Bot more entertaining, balanced, and skill-based.

7.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oohforf

Oohforf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, well, that kinda scared me. o_O

2. indomitable1319

indomitable1319

Resources:
    Resources:
    Time to get back on topic?

3. dunce326

dunce326

Resources:
    Resources:
    what do you mean, on topic? This is a topic talking about this project and stuff..
    So XD

4. indomitable1319

indomitable1319

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's turned into a grammar and spelling discussion. Aren't you paying attention at all?

I just hope this project's going to finish, I don't care when.

5. dunce326

dunce326

Resources:
    Resources:
    Of course its gonna be finished, duh... as i remeber its gonna be at cristmas or something,
    dont remember, dont very need, dont care

6. kris4o

kris4o

Resources:
    Resources:
    Whats hapen with this project.Where is Craka

7. dunce326

dunce326

Resources:
    Resources:
    1 Word...Christmas!!!

8. Oohforf

Oohforf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Real life can be a bitch.

9. dunce326

dunce326

Resources:
    Resources:
    why? i have time for real life AND virtual life XD

10. Don-Para-

Don-Para-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Obviously too much :3

11. dunce326

dunce326

Resources:
    Resources:
    nope, well i go to sleep always at 11 a.m. i would go at 1 p.m. or later but i need go to sleep + i need go to school :D

12. indomitable1319

indomitable1319

Resources:
    Resources:
    I sleep at 9pm, I wake up at 5am. I go to school at 6am, then stay there until 6:30pm since I take the second trip for the school bus. The first trip is really, really packed. Besides, I get to hang out with my friends. Though highschool's demanding a lot of assignments and such, so I rush them from 6:30-9:00. If I can't finish it, I finish the assignments during the 1-hour free time before class starts. I bit off more than I can chew in my extra co-curricular activities, so I'm really tired when I get home. I am also always depressed because of my *love life*...

No, I don't have a girlfriend.

Back to topic:
    Craka hasn't been on in a while.

13. PROXY

PROXY

3D Modeling Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Ok guys. This is so fucking offtopic that the little ontopic you write doesn't does its justice. stop. writing. nonsence. offtopic.

14. dunce326

dunce326

Resources:
    Resources:
    okey, okey, couse we dont have anything to do(apcecpt me, i do maps :D) we cant wait anymore, we havet seen cracka for a while you know :D

15. iPeez

iPeez

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Wooah... Haven´t been here in a while now. Not been playing any WC:3 for quite a few months actually.

So, you probably get this one a lot, but here goes: How´s the project going? :d Meant to be a general question. Are you still in lack of certain artists?

Glad to see that you use my tile for Durotar/Orgrimmar after all! Didn´t expect you would. ^^

If you need some more tiles, terrainers or anything, let me know, maybe I can help you out :)

16. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No coders to rely on at the moment and I'm busy focusing on the more lively Ardent Heroes mod project for the time being. I hope to return to Wc3:WoW when AH is at a more stable and playable state, since it is MUCH more likely to be finished that Wc3:WoW.

I heard that someone started a SC2:WoW project for StarCraft 2, but not sure. If so, you may want to watch them just in case if they blow Wc3:WoW out of the water! lol

[edit]
    I need everything as far as art goes, so if you can make the tiles, go for it!

17. kris4o

kris4o

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow Are there news for war3wow s progress somethink.

18. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    SC2:wow can imosibly be beter then Wc3:wow couse wc3 you use a warcraft game to make anouther warcraft game while they are using a starcraft game to create a warcraft game.

19. Miss_Foxy

Miss_Foxy

Resources:
    Resources:
    No way. I still support this fully, lets get the pace started again Craka ! :)

20. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    yea i support it to get back to work you lazy peons :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.