• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old-school Lich King

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
"Let them come, Frostmourne hungers!" - King Arthas

Credit to Kwaliti for the helm of domination.

Changes
-Reworked every animation
-Reworked mesh a bit
-Removed unnecessary bones
-Compressed skin
-Changed Dissipate animation (Temporary, until I learn how to animate the undead dissipate)
-Added Glowing Eyes
-Removed a few glowing planes on Frostmourne
-Hero Glow now goes away on death
-Updated Picture (including preview of Angrathar Model)
-Re-wrapped gloves
-Re-wrapped arms
-Broadened Helmet Spikes
-Reworked Darkness inside mask, making it harder to see the inside.
-Changed Cape Texture
-Added Portrait Animations
- Updated all animations
- Added Slam animation
- Added slow walking animation
- Added Wow-like version with custom skin and improved animations
- Fixed leg bug on attack animations
- Added complementary "Sitting while looking cool" complimentary animation for the hassle of having to re-dowload
- Fixed the Ribbon effect on the WoW-like Lich King (Final Update)
- BAMBOOZLED, I AM THE WORST UPDATER - FIXED THE FADE @U@
- New death sound that actually sounds like the Lich King
- Now has proper undead dissipate animation
- Sword now leaves a ribbon in the air when attacking
- Now leaves footprints properly

Keywords:

Lich, King, Arthas, Menethil, Northrend, Scourge, Undead, Hero, RPG, Fantasy, WoW, Warcraft, World, Of, Classic, Original, Old, School
Previews
Contents

(New) Lich King (Model)

(Old) Lich King (Model)

Reviews
11:41, 19th Oct 2015 Misha: Give him proper portrait stand and portrait talk anim, give him a suitable death sound.. maybe lich? Also give his attacks the same attack effort sound like on a deathknight, to have that runeblade feel. then it'll be good...
Level 12
Looks so nice but can you add an icy or something like a frost fire effect instead of the eyes? Try it, and I it works.

Level 65
I don't actually know how to make those effects yet o.o

The most advanced animated texture I was able to manage was the treads on the WWI/WWII tanks, and from that I accidentally got it working - technically speaking, every one of my tank models is the same model with a different shape and texture, but literally the same treads

If you know who I could ask for lessons, that'd be great :D

Level 12
I don't actually know how to make those effects yet o.o

The most advanced animated texture I was able to manage was the treads on the WWI/WWII tanks, and from that I accidentally got it working - technically speaking, every one of my tank models is the same model with a different shape and texture, but literally the same treads

If you know who I could ask for lessons, that'd be great :D
I found someone that adds these kinda things kangyun
He is a nice model creator like yourself