• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OgreOneHeaded.blp

I present you Zandar! a powerfull Mage Ogre found in the epic campagne of Shards of Hope, directed by Traxamillion.

Other skins might come for this epic project later on :D.

SHARDS OF HOPE propriety

Keywords:
Ogre, Mage, Warlock, Battle Ogre, Magic, Demon, Creep, Giant
Contents

OgreOneHeaded.blp (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
12:03, 18th Apr 2009 Hawkwing: The green glow around the runes kind of ruins it for me, but, still, I don't want to have to reject such awesomeness. I'll approve it, but please make those changes!

M

12:03, 18th Apr 2009
Hawkwing: The green glow around the runes kind of ruins it for me, but, still, I don't want to have to reject such awesomeness. I'll approve it, but please make those changes!

oh before every body shouts for 75% less edited or free-handed = rejected..

i have to say that the face is not a complete CnP i changed ALOT of things so it seems better on the model, (size of the eye, size of the nose, replaced the nose, replaced the eyes, removed some curves, added some curves, lower and grow the forhead etc..)

i know for the skin of the ogre is only recolor.. but anyway i'm not here to judge if it should get approved or not.

Level 9
Pro:
+ Nice thing you gave the ogres some clothes
+ Has Originality
+ Nice wrapping in the head and club

Contra:
- I don't like what you did to the nails
- Green and Red clashes
- Bad wrapping on the hands

I suggest you changed those greenies to look like scars and adjust those bracelets/gauntlets. 3.5/5

pro:
+ nice thing you gave the ogres some clothes
+ has originality
+ nice wrapping in the head and club

contra:
- i don't like what you did to the nails
- green and red clashes
- bad wrapping on the hands

i suggest you changed those greenies to look like scars and adjust those bracelets/gauntlets. 3.5/5
qft!

Pro:
+ Nice thing you gave the ogres some clothes
+ Has Originality
+ Nice wrapping in the head and club

Contra:
- I don't like what you did to the nails
- Green and Red clashes
- Bad wrapping on the hands

I suggest you changed those greenies to look like scars and adjust those bracelets/gauntlets. 3.5/5

weah, the thing with the ogre's hand is that it's not simply 2 textures put together. it's 4 textures that made the hole hand, so the warping can't be good. I haven't done the nail (i will) and for the red and green, well it's traxamillion request, and i made it like that.

Level 16
I like the clothes they look so nice on him! Also the club is really nice, but the band around his head can't stick like that :p It has to go around his head ^^ Also the green is not so good looking like above said, it doesn't match with the red colour. You should make it into scars with the colour of the eye on the yellow ogre's head - purplish.

Level 6
I like this, but the clashing red and green is a little odd. The club is probably my favorite part, but I think it actually looks better in the skin than on the model...
4 for now.

Level 1
Can anyone link me to a tutorial that shows how to import the .blp files?
I know how to do the normal .mdl, but can't figure out how to do .blp
Thanks in advance.

Level 17
OMG this is the greatest ogre-reskin EVAR
I love you and everything about your face.

Now that that is out of the way,
Why is he gray? Why does he have three toes?

yeah will work on that but later.. it's been the biggest month of my hole programs.. just to give you an idea..

this week, i had 2 exams, an oral + 2 textes of 5 pages (of text) to do and i still had homeworks to do + studying, without forgeting the fact that next week we have 2 exams and an other oral..