• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OgreNeu.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
My Ogre Warrior.
Made with Gimp : 2-6
Its my first skin so pls be nice to me :D

Keywords:
Ogre,Warrior,Fighter
Contents

OgreNeu.blp (Texture)

Reviews
16:09, 12th Mar 2010 67chrome: Skins need to be 75% freehand to be approved, this falls rather short of that requirement. The shine on the metal is mirrored on both sides of the model, so it should be at an angle that makes sense (ie...

M

16:09, 12th Mar 2010
67chrome: Skins need to be 75% freehand to be approved, this falls rather short of that requirement.

The shine on the metal is mirrored on both sides of the model, so it should be at an angle that makes sense (ie horizontal).

The freehand content you did add is rather incomplete, I would recommend viewing the skinning tutorials (located under the 2D art section of tutorials, which may be accessed via the links at the top of this site). The only thing that seems to be separating the various parts of the armor is just a color change, there should be small shadows and highlights to show what parts of the armor stick out and which ones recede.