• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogrenaught model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, i just found this picture of an really bad*ss looking ogre. I really like the concept but unfortunately i'm not able to create such an model by myself.

That's why i want to ask if here is maybe someone who shares my opinion and who is able to create such a model?

(My idea: I think it should work if you base the model on the normal ogre model witch two heads. By retexturing it should be possible to make the legs look like the ones in the picture. But i think that especially the gloves and the armor will be difficult to create. The cables and the lightnings are too difficult to create i think that's why they are not necessary.)

Attachments

• ogrenaught_by_handclaw-d6kkiun.jpg
    ogrenaught_by_handclaw-d6kkiun.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 126
Level 2
I already know these models... they are good and useful but they don´t fulfill the concept of an ogre in a mech armor in my personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.