1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ogre Goblin Cannon Squad

Submitted by Hayate
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Ogre Goblin Cannon Squad
Entry for the 29th Modeling Contest

Just a quick rush, Last minute rush to chase the deadline, i can't believe I finish from Wrap, Texture, Rigginh and Aniamtion with 1 day plus, phew! now me gotta get a cup of tea and chill

kinda give up on make it look good on time, will just submit this one that has not been touch up yet, I will change the cannon and Optimize the texture to the best (If possible). I will do touches on my next holiday, going back to assignment ;V sad life.

EDIT:

And So here we go, Not the Best touches and definitely still have things to add, but I don't really feel like rushing anymore, so

Changelog 09/07/2016:
1. Added Portrait and Portrait talk Animation,
2. Fixes some Clipping, Improve death animation,
3. Improve some Part of animation, Added Footprint,
4. Added Friggin Attachment Point that I goddamn Forgot,
5. Increased the contrast of the texture slightly, (Cause the Computer I use now do not have the tools, I GIMP that I not familar with now, because of bootcamp, Havent get photoshop yet. )
6. And some other fixes that I might forgotten.

Changelog 01/08/2017
1. Fixed the Overhead and Origin attachment's position and hopefuly everything is working well now

If By any chance that I misunderstood and Actually are not allow to update, The Original Unedited model is here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/attachments/ogre-goblin-cannon-squad-zip.242527/
Contents

Ogre Goblin Squad (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
We should give THW more squads! :p Looks great, and works well in-game. The issue with attachments is fixed. Approved, but I'll suggest you to redo that walk animation. The arms and legs tend to be in opposite positions, not on the same one. I say you...
  1. HappyCockroach

HappyCockroach

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Good news :)

Add a spell animation too, then. It would make it more useful.

2. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:

My original idea was magical cannon, but then due to time not enough, I busted it, but now Im gonna add it back, :V My Night Elf Mage also have more stuff I intend to add but busted due to time

3. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hi Hayate,

I have been trying to use your unit in my upcoming map, but whenever i try to use an auto cast buff on it (such as inner fire, ect.) the buff does not appear on the overhead attachment. I even tried changing the attachment location of the buff to head, origin, and even right hand, but no buff ever shows (the effect still occurs, i.e he will gain the effect from the buff such as additional armour). Not sure if this is just me with this issue, every other unit in my map does not have this happen except for your model.

4. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:

I will have a check and update you soon

Is it only this model or all of my models?

5. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hihi, this is the only model of yours that i have used :) so i am not sure

If it cannot be fixed, it will not be a big deal. i will either give it full spell immunity as a natural skill to avoid it being buffed, or pretend it is a mechanical unit that looks like and ogre :)

6. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:

I checked it, It work perfectly fine on my side, when did you download the model, if you download it before it got approved, it might be older version where I have not yet added the attachment point

Try redownload the model and try again perhaps?

7. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hihi, i just downloaded it a few weeks ago :(
    I can post a screenshot of it now

8. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Have you try to download it again and replace it in world editor? (And Delete the old one before importing it back again)

9. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    no i havent, but would it really change anything if i definitely downloaded your latest version?

10. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ScreenShot

upload_2017-11-25_20-20-57.png

11. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I tested with the version I downloaded from here, I am pretty sure it will work, If it is still not working, PM me, We will discuss there, Don't wanna flood the forum here :p

12. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Alright, i will try redownloading the model first. Also in the post above, i posted a screenshot of it.