1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Nuclear Realms Builder 1.0

Submitted by Clan Time
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Basic builder map based in the future Zombie attacks will be resetup next version send all complaints to Wc3Realms@gmail.com credit to all map makers in "Quest" menu

Change Log
Version 1.1
-Balanced Units
-Fixed President's Tooltips
-Added More Range to Snipers
-More Bases
-Unpowered Mfaat
-Fixed Sniper Form Tooltip
-Removed Some Zombies in Moscow to Make it Passable

Keywords:
Builder, Future, War, Alien, Machine, Castle, Soldier, Zombie, Hell, Defense, Radiation, Nuclear, Realms, fun, SICK,
Contents

Nuclear Realms 1.1 Protected (Map)

Reviews
14:31, 18th Jun 2008 Septimus: Ash Review This map bases around the concept of most builder maps; build up a massive army and kick the beejesus out of the other people. Although it adds a twist not, really, seen before. It incorperates a story...
  1. 14:31, 18th Jun 2008
    Septimus:

Ash Review

This map bases around the concept of most builder maps; build up a massive army and kick the beejesus out of the other people. Although it adds a twist not, really, seen before. It incorperates a story with zombies.

Now we all know that anything with Zombies is immediate win, although this has somewhat changed my mind. The terrain was fine, as was the unit models. You gave credit for all of them, which is something I respect; not many people do that. Although, fancy models do not make a good map.

Don't get me wrong, the imagination was there, but the balance wasn't. I liked the idea of different races, they contrasted well, but the units that can be produced by those different races are surprisingly similar, and somewhat lacking. I'd also like to point out that for all there is an Alien race, the majority of those aliens seem to be Human units.

The main issue, like I've said, was balance. One could mass a certain type of unit and win uncontested by other players. The zombies were extremely overpowered and, for some strange reason, had a laser attack. Zombies with Lasers? Not quite as strange as the 'Ninja Aliens', if you ask me.

The tooltips were messed up, the prime example being when my Alien Leader went into Stealth Mode by clicking on an ability that 'allows the ninja to cloak'. Speaking about messed up, the Icons paths are either missing or wrong, you've got the models there instead.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a bad map; I like the imagination you've used to come up with it for a start, although it is lacking in the pull off. You MUST fix the balance though, or people will not play this map as much as it should be played.

2/5 at the moment.

Septimus Comment : Due to Ash mini moderator review, it seem this map can be approve. But, this map doesn't had enough mini moderator approval yet. So, I would leave it to pending until I had time to check it out myself. There is many other map that haven't get approval for quite a long time that need checking.

Please be patience for it and thanks for your cooperation.

-----------------------
    Edit by MasterHaosis:
    On Ash's additional request and review, approved
    My rating: Usefull
    [APPROVED]

2. Clan Time

Clan Time

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Updated hope you like it please leave comments

3. Ash

Ash

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This map bases around the concept of most builder maps; build up a massive army and kick the beejesus out of the other people. Although it adds a twist not, really, seen before. It incorperates a story with zombies.

Now we all know that anything with Zombies is immediate win, although this has somewhat changed my mind. The terrain was fine, as was the unit models. You gave credit for all of them, which is something I respect; not many people do that. Although, fancy models do not make a good map.

Don't get me wrong, the imagination was there, but the balance wasn't. I liked the idea of different races, they contrasted well, but the units that can be produced by those different races are surprisingly similar, and somewhat lacking. I'd also like to point out that for all there is an Alien race, the majority of those aliens seem to be Human units.

The main issue, like I've said, was balance. One could mass a certain type of unit and win uncontested by other players. The zombies were extremely overpowered and, for some strange reason, had a laser attack. Zombies with Lasers? Not quite as strange as the 'Ninja Aliens', if you ask me.

The tooltips were messed up, the prime example being when my Alien Leader went into Stealth Mode by clicking on an ability that 'allows the ninja to cloak'. Speaking about messed up, the Icons paths are either missing or wrong, you've got the models there instead.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a bad map; I like the imagination you've used to come up with it for a start, although it is lacking in the pull off. You MUST fix the balance though, or people will not play this map as much as it should be played.

2/5 at the moment.

4. Clan Time

Clan Time

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks

we really needed good comments i will fix the alien hero abilities and well its the second version balance is improving much well thanks were gonna fix it!:grin:

5. Ash

Ash

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Does I not suffice? :mad:

6. Clan Time

Clan Time

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes U Suffice

Your comment was very helpful i did not mean it like that LOL it was very helpful we appreciate it very much we need to know what real people playing it think and youve done that !!!!!!!!!:grin:

7. Clan Time

Clan Time

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Question?

Should the Zombies attack the NATo base?

8. Ash

Ash

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah.

9. Clan Time

Clan Time

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ok

we tryed it once turned it inot a team based game ill add an option for red in the start to turn them on or off:hohum:

10. Coke8Ate8

Coke8Ate8

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well pretty good map
    One major suggestion is that u must reduce the map size, do this by decreasing the texture quality using "Warcraft 3 Image Viewer". This method is very effective, it's also used in maps like WW3 nuclear sunrise and my desert storm map!
    Hope this helps btw... gud map btw 4/5

11. Clan Time

Clan Time

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ooohhhh

Thats a great idea i appreciate it i will do that in the future!!! thanks:grin:

12. Clan Time

Clan Time

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey Yall

107 downloads i know people are reading this keep leaving comments if you want the game to get batter New Version in a week or Two ill keep you all posted when it will come out:grin::xxd::grin:

13. 1)arkdemon

1)arkdemon

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok at first thought it was ok mean cool models, and great terrain, but then, I noticed a whole bunch of things that just where not right: snipers don't get so close, mortars are meant to attack buildings, and marines don't even get that close. I was just thinking wow this sucks, who makes snipers get this close to attack? Sorry if those are bad reasons but I don't like that.

14. Coke8Ate8

Coke8Ate8

Resources:
    Resources:
    btw that pic of bush is sooo wierd

15. Clan Time

Clan Time

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah it is

yeah we fixed the sniper and mortar in the v but i got a problem why does weird things keep happening when were testing like buildings have options to train weird units and stupid stuff happens when it wasnt there before when we remove it chnages to other things uhhhhhhh som1 said it was somthing with variables and memory sumthing uhhhh any1 know what the hells goiing on?

16. SilentAssassin96

SilentAssassin96

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice,but i can`t go into the shop on moscow the devastation class has too much armor nothing in my men pierced through even aircraft also bosses killed all my 100 american privates its really funny and try making weapons fire faster,adding range to the tanks and snipers.

17. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    v2 soon???

Great map map man but the zombies are TOO STRONG!
    I mean I sended 14 chopers in the zombie city full whit elite USA troops,and they all died :witch_doc_sad: , kiling 0 zombies :eekani: .

P.S When will v2 come out ? :cry:

18. whitecrusader13

whitecrusader13

Resources:
    Resources:
    well its good but i send the max food of aircraft i only killed 1 dreadlord like zombie...
    they are way to strong...the banshee zombie have a too high regen...u deal her 100dmg and she get that hp back in 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001sec....

19. Koka-Light

Koka-Light

Resources:
    Resources:
    O jogo está otimo! :thumbs_up:

The game is great! :thumbs_up: