• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northian Frost Caller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
agreed. I mean, I created a sword and it was approved by General Frank. But HappyTauren got angry cause he thought I ripped it and rejected it. That's not fair. Plus he says he's going to -rep me for (stealing) his sword. Now, I'll admit they had simular textures, but they were way different. Mine was a broadsword and his was a footman-type sword. >< He's trying his best to make me look bad.

Level 36
Man, I'm gone for two days and this thread turns into a chat pannel! ITS A REQUEST! :p And the only thing I want people to talk about in this thread is THE FROST CALLER, not why anyone was banned, and not about that frost wolf thing, please move it over to the other thread i got, and dont ask general what he thinks of your stuff over MY thread please, do it private or whatever! :p :D xD

Now, reask me anything that would be directed to me the past two days and I'll be right here to answer and review ^^

Man, I'm gone for two days and this thread turns into a chat pannel! ITS A REQUEST! :p And the only thing I want people to talk about in this thread is THE FROST CALLER, not why anyone was banned, and not about that frost wolf thing, please move it over to the other thread i got, and dont ask general what he thinks of your stuff over MY thread please, do it private or whatever! :p :D xD

Now, reask me anything that would be directed to me the past two days and I'll be right here to answer and review ^^

This was kinda ignorant you, know ? You want people to do shit for you and you're muting them....okay....

Level 36
It has? Ah well... I never ment anything bad with what i said, it was more like what i saw funny but forget it.. :p

And GF how was i ignorant... ? I stated only that i dont liked them talking about why Debode was banned, as well as talking about that frostwolf thing, I didnt COMMAND them to dont talk about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.