1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

North_rock.blp

Submitted by MassiveMaster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
It is a simple asphalt road texture with white street boundaries on the sides and white centre stripes in horzintal, vertical and diagonal direction and some other variations. Maybe useful for modern maps. Have fun with it. :)

Also made a variation of this with yellow stripes (Modern Road (Yellow stripes)).

Updates:

-Changed the size to 256x512 for more place
-Now the texture uses a new path ("TerrainArt\Northrend\North_rock.blp")
-Added diagonal stripes and asphalt squares with no stripes
-Reworked the street boundaries (Replaced the one from Blizzard with custom one)
-Resized the diagonal stripes
-Added more tile variations
-Reworked the street boundaries again a little

Thanks to 67chrome for his critics and suggestions on other tile variations ;)

Pls give credits, if you use this in you map.

Keywords:
road, street, terrain, tileset, ground texture, modern, asphalt, city, white marble
Contents

Modern Road (Texture)

Reviews
17:36, 24th Sep 2009 67chrome: I like all the tile variation you added to this, all the little pot-holes and different road marking really make this a useful skin :)
  1. PMglory

PMglory

Resources:
    Resources:
    i also restart the wc3 wolrd editor then i open it nothing happen

2. MassiveMaster

MassiveMaster

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Have you done what I wrote here. If it still doesn't work after restarting the editor, try redownloading the skin.
    If that doesn't help, I don't know either what you could do otherwise. :grin:

PS: Please avoid double posting, use the EDIT-Button instead. :wink:

3. shinji

shinji

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Nice. Going to use this. 5/5 +Rep

4. Metalbear

Metalbear

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I dont know If I can ask this but - Is this licensed ONLY for wc3 use? And what kind of license it has?

5. MassiveMaster

MassiveMaster

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No, there is no "real" official license to this, like to all other public made resources here on the hive I think. You can use it for whatever you want. It would just be nice, if you credit the creator of the resource for his work. :wink: