1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

NoobKiller 2 TD V1.15p

Submitted by Tower Mazer
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

NoobKiller 2 TD V1.15p (Map)

1. Tower Mazer

Tower Mazer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello everyone,

I made this map like a year ago and stopped playing about 7 months ago. Recently I decided I had to come back.

Noobkiller 2 TD

Use up to 4 builders to build 35 different Towers available in game (excluding bonus towers).

Whenever a player kills a unit 1 will be created for the player underneath them. For Gray or the lowest living player, the kills will spawn for Red.

The map can be played with 1 to 8 players. However the game will end when 1 player is alive in multiplayer games. Games must be started with 1 player to play solo.

There are 2 areas to get bonus gold. I tried to keep their required micro managing down to a minimum.

The top area is the Tower Based Income. Here you build towers along a valley to kill Hero units running by for bonus gold. You can only build 1 type of tower but it has 10 upgrades.

The Bottom area is the Unit Based Income. Here you'll be able to Train a hero and some militia. These units will auto attack the enemies that enter the area.

I hope you enjoy it. It's not perfect I know, but it's fun!! I've got plans that can make this map have way more options. Just have alot of trigger work and homework and real work to do. Stay tuned.

Feel free to email me with questions or coments at:
    Tower_Mazer@yahoo.com
    Code (Text):

2. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    It sounds good, but you don't need to comment to make a description.
    +Rep to get you started :D

3. mouseman89

mouseman89

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok game... though it makes you on hard mode when it says it would automatically make it normal if you didnt say anything, if you lose I had to restart Warcraft because I couldnt get off the game.

4. FrostScythe

FrostScythe

Resources:
    Resources:
    I Like this TD its so Cool!